|Product Name||HSG Series Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Work Press||7/14/16/21/31.5MPa 37.5/63MPa Can be Customized|
|Material||Aluminum, Cast Iron,45mnb Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Bore Size||40mm–320mm, Customizable|
|Shaft Diameter||20mm–220mm, Customizable|
|Stroke Length||30mm–14100mm, Customizable|
|Rod Surface Hardness||HRC48-54|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +120 °C|
|Paint Color||Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Customizable|
|Delivery Time||7-15 Days, Also depending on specific demands|
|Capacity||50,000Pcs per year|
Working Flow: About Us
Tongte designs and manufactures durable, heavy-duty hydraulic products and accessories and offers lifecycle services to them. We constantly develop our machine base and operations to meet customer-specific needs and remain leaders in the industry. Beyond all else, we want to be the trusted, groundbreaking partner our customers truly need.
In addition to the customized cylinders, CHINAMFG offers hydraulic power units, Electric-Hydraulic linear actuators, piston accumulators, system configurations, and versatile services such as repair and manufacturing services. The modern production facilities are located in HangZhou, ZheJiang (China) where production started in 2001. The core values of Tongke guiding its business strongly are commitment, sustainability, interaction, and customer-first.
We possess over 20 years of experience in the industry and extensive global market experience, our customers are located all over the world, and we truly commit to the customers’ needs – these are the success factors of our family-owned company. Our vision is to grow and expand the business further into global markets.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Power packs, Hydraulic Linear, and other Hydraulic components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3:Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally, the delivery time is 7 days if we have stock, and 15-30 working days if we don’t. but it
also depends on the product
requirements and quantity.
Q4: Do you provide samples? are the samples free or not?
A: Yes, we can provide samples, but they are not free of charge.
Q5: What are your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight, If you have any questions, please feel free to
Q6: What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process
System before shipment. We also have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours.
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery?
Hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in ensuring smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery. Their design and operation allow for precise control over the motion of heavy loads, resulting in efficient and reliable performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders contribute to smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery:
1. Hydraulic Fluid and Pressure:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate by utilizing hydraulic fluid, typically oil, to transmit force and motion. The fluid is pressurized by a hydraulic pump, creating a force that acts on the piston inside the cylinder. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid can be precisely controlled, allowing for smooth and gradual movement of heavy machinery. The fluid’s incompressibility ensures that the force is evenly distributed, resulting in consistent and predictable motion.
2. Piston and Cylinder Design:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed with precision to ensure smooth movement. The piston and cylinder bore are machined to tight tolerances, reducing friction and minimizing internal leakage. This precise fit between the piston and cylinder walls helps maintain consistent motion without jerks or sudden changes in speed. Additionally, the use of high-quality seals and lubrication further enhances the smooth operation of the cylinder.
3. Control Valves and Flow Control:
– Hydraulic systems incorporate control valves that regulate the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. These valves allow for precise control over the speed and direction of the cylinder’s movement. By adjusting the flow rate, operators can achieve smooth and controlled motion of heavy machinery, avoiding sudden starts or stops. Flow control valves also enable speed adjustment, ensuring consistent movement even under varying loads or operating conditions.
4. Cushioning and Damping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with cushioning mechanisms to absorb shock and minimize impacts during the movement of heavy machinery. Cushioning is achieved by incorporating specialized valves or adjustable orifices in the cylinder, which restrict the flow of hydraulic fluid near the end of the stroke. This gradual deceleration helps prevent sudden jolts or vibrations, maintaining smooth and consistent movement while reducing stress on the machinery and its components.
5. Load Balancing:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be designed and arranged in a system to balance the load and distribute forces evenly. By utilizing multiple cylinders in parallel or series configurations, heavy machinery can achieve balanced movement, preventing uneven stress and ensuring smooth operation. Load balancing also helps minimize the risk of component failure and enhances the overall stability and longevity of the machinery.
6. Feedback and Control Systems:
– Advanced hydraulic systems incorporate feedback sensors and control systems to monitor and adjust the movement of heavy machinery. These sensors provide real-time information about the position, speed, and force exerted by the hydraulic cylinders. The control system processes this data and adjusts the flow of hydraulic fluid accordingly to maintain smooth and consistent movement. By continuously monitoring and regulating the cylinder’s operation, feedback and control systems contribute to precise and reliable motion control.
7. Maintenance and Servicing:
– Regular maintenance and servicing of hydraulic cylinders are essential to ensure their smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery. Proper lubrication, inspection of seals, and replacement of worn-out components help maintain optimal performance. Preventive maintenance practices, such as filter replacements and fluid analysis, also contribute to the longevity and reliability of hydraulic systems, ensuring consistent movement over time.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery through the use of hydraulic fluid and pressure, precise piston and cylinder design, control valves and flow control, cushioning and damping mechanisms, load balancing, feedback and control systems, and regular maintenance and servicing. By leveraging these features, hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control to handle heavy loads while maintaining precise and reliable motion, enhancing the overall performance and productivity of heavy machinery in various industrial applications.
Adaptation of Hydraulic Cylinders for Medical Equipment and Aerospace Applications
Hydraulic cylinders have the potential to be adapted for use in medical equipment and aerospace applications, offering unique advantages in these industries. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for these specialized fields:
- Medical Equipment: Hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for various medical equipment applications, including hospital beds, patient lifts, surgical tables, and rehabilitation devices. Here’s how hydraulic cylinders are beneficial in medical equipment:
- Positioning and Adjustability: Hydraulic cylinders provide precise and smooth movement, allowing for accurate positioning and adjustments of medical equipment. This is crucial for ensuring patient comfort, proper alignment, and ease of use.
- Load Handling: Hydraulic cylinders offer high force capabilities, enabling the safe handling of heavy loads in medical equipment. They can support the weight of patients, facilitate smooth transitions, and provide stability during procedures.
- Controlled Motion: Hydraulic cylinders provide controlled and stable motion, which is essential for delicate medical procedures. The ability to adjust speed, position, and force allows for precise and controlled movements, minimizing patient discomfort and ensuring accurate treatment.
- Durability and Reliability: Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand rigorous use and demanding environments, making them suitable for medical equipment applications. Their durability and reliability contribute to the long-term performance and safety of medical devices.
- Flight Control Systems: Hydraulic cylinders play a critical role in aircraft flight control systems, including ailerons, elevators, rudders, and landing gear. They provide precise and reliable actuation, allowing pilots to control the aircraft’s movements with accuracy and responsiveness.
- Weight Optimization: Hydraulic cylinders can be designed using lightweight materials, such as aluminum alloys or composite materials, to reduce overall weight. This weight optimization is crucial in aerospace applications to enhance fuel efficiency, payload capacity, and aircraft performance.
- Shock and Vibration Resistance: Aerospace environments involve significant shock and vibration forces. Hydraulic cylinders can be engineered to withstand these dynamic loads while maintaining performance and reliability, ensuring consistent operation even under extreme conditions.
- Space Constraints: Hydraulic cylinders can be designed to fit within the space constraints of aircraft or spacecraft. Their compact size and flexible mounting options allow for efficient integration into the limited available space.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for use in medical equipment and aerospace applications, leveraging their precise positioning, load handling capabilities, controlled motion, durability, and reliability. In medical equipment, hydraulic cylinders enable comfortable patient positioning, smooth transitions, and controlled movements during procedures. In aerospace, hydraulic cylinders provide precise actuation, weight optimization, shock and vibration resistance, and space-efficient solutions. By adapting hydraulic cylinders to these specialized fields, manufacturers can meet the unique requirements and enhance the performance of medical equipment and aerospace systems.
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in load, pressure, and speed effectively. They incorporate features and components that allow them to adapt to changing operating conditions and maintain optimal performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed:
Variations in Load:
– Hydraulic cylinders are capable of handling variations in load by adjusting the force they exert. The force output of a hydraulic cylinder is determined by the hydraulic pressure and the surface area of the piston. When the load increases, the pressure in the hydraulic system can be adjusted to generate a higher force. This adjustment can be achieved by regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into the cylinder using control valves. By controlling the pressure and flow, hydraulic cylinders can adapt to different load requirements, ensuring that the force applied is sufficient to handle the load while preventing excessive force that could cause damage.
Variations in Pressure:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in pressure within the hydraulic system. They are equipped with seals and other components that can withstand high-pressure conditions. When the pressure within the hydraulic system fluctuates, the hydraulic cylinder adjusts accordingly to maintain its performance. The seals prevent fluid leakage and ensure that the hydraulic pressure is effectively transmitted to the piston, allowing the cylinder to generate the required force. Additionally, hydraulic systems often incorporate pressure relief valves and other safety mechanisms to protect the cylinder and the entire system from overpressure conditions.
Variations in Speed:
– Hydraulic cylinders can handle variations in speed through the control of hydraulic fluid flow. The speed of a hydraulic cylinder’s extension or retraction is determined by the rate at which hydraulic fluid enters or exits the cylinder. By adjusting the flow rate using flow control valves, the speed of the cylinder’s movement can be regulated. This allows for precise control over the speed, enabling operators to adapt to varying speed requirements based on the specific task or load. Furthermore, hydraulic systems can incorporate flow control valves with adjustable orifice sizes to fine-tune the speed of the cylinder’s movement.
– Advanced hydraulic systems may incorporate load-sensing technology to further enhance the ability of hydraulic cylinders to handle variations in load, pressure, and speed. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure and flow accordingly to meet that demand. This technology ensures that the hydraulic cylinder provides the necessary force while optimizing energy efficiency. Load-sensing systems are particularly beneficial in applications where the load requirements can vary significantly, allowing hydraulic cylinders to adapt in real-time and maintain precise control over force and speed.
– Hydraulic systems can also utilize accumulators to assist in handling variations in load, pressure, and speed. Accumulators store hydraulic fluid under pressure, which can be released when needed to supplement the flow and pressure in the system. When there are sudden increases in load or pressure demands, accumulators can provide additional fluid to the hydraulic cylinder, ensuring smooth operation and preventing pressure drops. Similarly, accumulators can assist in maintaining consistent speed by compensating for fluctuations in flow rate. They act as a supplemental energy source, helping hydraulic cylinders respond effectively to variations in operating conditions.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed through various mechanisms and components. They can adjust the force output to accommodate different load requirements by regulating hydraulic pressure. The seals and components within hydraulic cylinders allow them to withstand variations in pressure within the hydraulic system. By controlling the flow of hydraulic fluid, hydraulic cylinders can regulate the speed of their movement. Advanced technologies such as load-sensing systems and the use of accumulators further enhance the adaptability of hydraulic cylinders to changing operating conditions. These features and mechanisms enable hydraulic cylinders to maintain optimal performance and provide reliable force and motion control in a wide range of applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-25