small piston double acting hydraulic cylinder
Eaton, parker, hercules, prince, cross type double acting hydraulic cylinder are used for Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck, Landing Platform etc.
Tsingshi hydraulic Customers, MAN, JAC, VOLVO, SHACMAN, DAF, JMC, HUNO, CIMC, SINOTRUK, TATRA,BENS,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.FENG, FOTON,etc.
1.Piston rod electroplate hard chrome;
2.lighter and easier to maintenance double acting hydraulic cylinder;
3.High quality alloy seamless steel pipe have better mechanical properties;
4.The world famous brands of seals, such as Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc;
5.World-class processing technology ensures stable and reliable quality.
|NO||ITEM||double acting hydraulic cylinder DATA|
|1||Material||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, 27SiMn,45#,20#,etc|
|2||Honed tube||40-300mm, Heat treatment, honing, rolling|
|3||Honed tube||30-280mm, plated nickel or hard Chrome or ceramic|
|4||Seal kit||Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc|
|5||Coating||Sandblasting, primer paint, middle paint, finish paint,
Color can paint according to customer demands.
|6||Technology||double acting hydraulic cylinder|
|7||Mounting type||Pin-eye , flange, trunnion mount,ball mount, screw thread.
FC, FE, FEE, FSE,TPIN
|8||Working medium||Hydraulic Oil|
|9||Working pressure||16-20Mpa double acting hydraulic cylinder|
|10||Temperature range||-50°C to +100°C|
Tsingshi hydraulic is a hydraulic telescopic cylinder for dump tipper truck company which takes up with hydraulic design, R&D, manufacturer, sell and service hydraulic products-double acting hydraulic cylinder.
-double acting hydraulic cylinder Certification ISO9001 TS16949, etc;
-mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Export to North America, South America, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East, etc;
-ODM&OEM small double acting hydraulic cylinder according to client’s requirements;
-Professional manufacturer& supplier of Hydraulic Cylinders over 30 years;
-The micro double acting hydraulic cylinder can be used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck,Landing Platform etc; We can produce the follow brand hydraulic cylinder. HYVA, BINOTTO, EDBRO, PENTA, MAILHOT, CUSTOM HOIST, MUNCIE, METARIS, HYDRAULEX GLOBAL, HYCO, PARKER, COMMERCIAL HYDRAULICS, MEILLER. WTJX, XT, JX, HCIC, ZX, SZ, SJ.
HIGH QUALITITY GUARANTEE-double acting hydraulic cylinder
-Professional technical team.
-Perfect after-sales service system.
-ODM&OEM Hydraulic Cylinder according to customer needs.
-Strong Hydraulic Cylinder production capacity to ensure fast delivery.
-Guarantee Quality. Every process must be inspected, all products need be tested before leaving the factory.
<hydraulic cylinder double acting Leak Test
<mini hydraulic cylinder Buffer Test
<small hydraulic cylinder Reliability Test
<micro hydraulic cylinder Full Stroke Test
<mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Operation Test
<micro double acting hydraulic cylinder Pressure Tight Test
<small double acting hydraulic cylinder Load Efficiency Test
<double action hydraulic cylinder Start-up Pressure Test
<double acting hydraulic cylinder Testing the Effect of Limit
SALES AND SERVICE
ONE WORLD ONE LOVE
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
Can hydraulic cylinders be retrofitted onto existing equipment for improved functionality?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be retrofitted onto existing equipment to enhance functionality and performance. Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing machinery or equipment offers several benefits, including increased power, improved control, enhanced precision, and versatility. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be retrofitted onto existing equipment for improved functionality:
1. Increased Power:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders allows for the addition of hydraulic power to the existing equipment. By integrating hydraulic cylinders, the equipment can generate higher forces and handle heavier loads. This increased power enables the equipment to perform tasks that were previously challenging or impossible. For example, a retrofit hydraulic cylinder on a crane can enhance its lifting capacity and enable it to handle heavier loads more efficiently.
2. Improved Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders provide precise control over the motion and positioning of equipment. By retrofitting hydraulic cylinders, operators gain better control over the speed, force, and direction of movement. The addition of hydraulic control valves and a hydraulic power unit allows for fine-tuning of the equipment’s operation. Improved control facilitates safer and more efficient operation, reducing the risk of damage and improving overall productivity.
3. Enhanced Precision:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment can significantly improve precision and accuracy. Hydraulic systems offer precise control over movement, enabling smooth and controlled motion. This enhanced precision is beneficial in applications where precise positioning or repetitive movements are required. For instance, retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto a robotic arm can enhance its accuracy and repeatability, making it more suitable for tasks that demand high precision.
4. Versatility and Adaptability:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders can increase the versatility and adaptability of existing equipment. Hydraulic systems can be easily integrated with various types of machinery, allowing for the utilization of hydraulic power across different applications. The modular nature of hydraulic components facilitates the retrofitting process, enabling the equipment to perform a broader range of tasks. This versatility is particularly advantageous in industries where equipment needs to adapt to changing operational requirements.
5. Retrofit Kits and Customization:
– Manufacturers often provide retrofit kits that include all the necessary components for integrating hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment. These kits typically consist of hydraulic cylinders, mounting brackets, hoses, fittings, control valves, and other required accessories. Retrofit kits simplify the retrofitting process and ensure compatibility between the hydraulic components and the existing equipment. Additionally, manufacturers can offer customization options to tailor the retrofit solution to specific equipment and application needs.
6. Cost-Effective Solution:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment can be a cost-effective solution compared to purchasing new machinery. By leveraging the existing equipment’s structural framework and mechanical components, the overall cost of upgrading can be reduced. Retrofitting also minimizes downtime since the equipment does not need to be completely replaced. Furthermore, the improved functionality and performance resulting from the retrofit can lead to increased productivity and cost savings in the long run.
7. Professional Installation and Expertise:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment often requires professional installation and expertise. Working with experienced hydraulic system integrators or manufacturers ensures proper installation, compatibility, and optimal performance of the retrofit solution. These professionals can assess the existing equipment, recommend suitable hydraulic components, and carry out the retrofitting process efficiently. Their knowledge and expertise contribute to the successful integration of hydraulic cylinders and the overall improvement of equipment functionality.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can indeed be retrofitted onto existing equipment to improve functionality. This retrofitting process offers advantages such as increased power, improved control, enhanced precision, versatility, cost-effectiveness, and access to retrofit kits and customization options. By retrofitting hydraulic cylinders, existing equipment can be upgraded to meet evolving operational needs, extend its lifespan, and enhance overall performance.
Advancements in Hydraulic Cylinder Technology Improving Corrosion Resistance
Advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology have led to significant improvements in corrosion resistance. Corrosion is a major concern in hydraulic systems, especially in environments where cylinders are exposed to moisture, chemicals, or corrosive agents. These advancements aim to enhance the durability and longevity of hydraulic cylinders. Let’s explore some of the key advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology that have improved corrosion resistance:
- Corrosion-Resistant Materials: The use of corrosion-resistant materials is a fundamental advancement in hydraulic cylinder technology. Stainless steel, for example, offers excellent resistance to corrosion, making it a popular choice in marine, offshore, and other corrosive environments. Additionally, advancements in metallurgy have led to the development of specialized alloys and coatings that provide enhanced corrosion resistance, extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders.
- Surface Treatments and Coatings: Various surface treatments and coatings have been developed to protect hydraulic cylinders from corrosion. These treatments can include electroplating, galvanizing, powder coating, and specialized corrosion-resistant coatings. These coatings create a barrier between the cylinder surface and corrosive elements, preventing direct contact and inhibiting the onset of corrosion. The selection of appropriate coatings depends on the specific application and environmental conditions.
- Sealing Technology: Effective sealing systems are crucial in preventing water, moisture, and contaminants from entering the cylinder and causing corrosion. Advancements in sealing technology have led to the development of high-quality seals and advanced sealing designs that offer superior resistance to corrosion. These seals are typically made from materials specifically engineered to withstand corrosive environments, ensuring long-term sealing performance and minimizing the risk of corrosion-related issues.
- Improved Surface Finishes: The surface finish of hydraulic cylinders plays a role in their resistance to corrosion. Advancements in machining and polishing techniques have allowed for smoother and more uniform surface finishes. Smoother surfaces reduce the likelihood of corrosion initiation and make it easier to clean and maintain hydraulic cylinders. Additionally, specialized finishes, such as passivation or chemical treatments, can be applied to further enhance corrosion resistance.
- Environmental Protection Features: Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional features to protect against corrosion. These features may include protective boots, bellows, or shields that guard vulnerable areas from exposure to corrosive agents. By incorporating these protective elements into the design, hydraulic cylinders can withstand harsh environments and minimize the risk of corrosion-related damage.
In summary, advancements in hydraulic cylinder technology have significantly improved corrosion resistance. The use of corrosion-resistant materials, advanced surface treatments and coatings, innovative sealing technology, improved surface finishes, and the incorporation of environmental protection features have all contributed to enhanced durability and longevity of hydraulic cylinders in corrosive environments. These advancements ensure reliable performance and reduce the maintenance and replacement costs associated with corrosion-related issues.
What are the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues?
Hydraulic cylinders are critical components in hydraulic systems, and wear or leakage can lead to performance issues and potential system failures. It is important to be aware of the common signs that indicate hydraulic cylinder problems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues:
1. Fluid Leakage:
– Fluid leakage is one of the most obvious signs of hydraulic cylinder problems. If you notice hydraulic fluid leaking from the cylinder, it indicates a seal failure or damage to the cylinder. Leaking fluid may be visible around the rod, piston, or cylinder body. It is important to address fluid leakage promptly as it can lead to a loss of system efficiency, contamination of the surrounding environment, and potential damage to other system components.
2. Reduced Performance:
– Wear or internal damage to the hydraulic cylinder can result in reduced performance. You may notice a decrease in the cylinder’s force output, slower operation, or difficulty in extending or retracting the cylinder. Reduced performance can be indicative of worn seals, damaged piston or rod, internal leakage, or contamination within the cylinder. Any noticeable decrease in the cylinder’s performance should be inspected and addressed to prevent further damage or system inefficiencies.
3. Abnormal Noise or Vibrations:
– Unusual noise or vibrations during the operation of a hydraulic cylinder can indicate internal wear or damage. Excessive noise, knocking sounds, or vibrations that are not typical for the system may suggest problems such as worn bearings, misalignment, or loose internal components. These signs should be investigated to identify the source of the issue and take appropriate corrective measures.
4. Excessive Heat:
– Overheating of the hydraulic cylinder is another sign of potential issues. If the cylinder feels excessively hot to the touch during normal operation, it may indicate problems such as internal leakage, fluid contamination, or inadequate lubrication. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear, reduced efficiency, and overall system malfunctions. Monitoring the temperature of the hydraulic cylinder is important to detect and address potential problems.
5. External Damage:
– Physical damage to the hydraulic cylinder, such as dents, scratches, or bent rods, can contribute to wear and leakage issues. External damage can compromise the integrity of the cylinder, leading to fluid leakage, misalignment, or inefficient operation. Regular inspection of the cylinder’s external condition is essential to identify any visible signs of damage and take appropriate actions.
6. Seal Failure:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals are critical components that prevent fluid leakage and maintain system integrity. Signs of seal failure include fluid leakage, reduced performance, and increased friction during cylinder operation. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration of the cylinder’s performance and potential damage to other system components.
– Contamination within the hydraulic cylinder can cause wear, damage to seals, and overall system inefficiencies. Signs of contamination include the presence of foreign particles, debris, or sludge in the hydraulic fluid or visible damage to seals and other internal components. Regular fluid analysis and maintenance practices should be implemented to prevent contamination and address any signs of contamination promptly.
8. Irregular Seal Wear:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals can wear over time due to friction, pressure, and operating conditions. Irregular seal wear patterns, such as uneven wear or excessive wear in specific areas, may indicate misalignment or improper installation. Monitoring the condition of the seals during regular maintenance can help identify potential issues and prevent premature seal failure.
It is important to address these common signs of wear or leakage promptly to prevent further damage, ensure the optimal performance of hydraulic cylinders, and maintain the overall efficiency and reliability of the hydraulic system. Regular inspection, maintenance, and timely repairs or replacements of damaged components are key to mitigating hydraulic cylinder issues and maximizing system longevity.
editor by CX 2023-10-29