|Product Name||HSG Series Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Work Press||7/14/16/21/31.5MPa 37.5/63MPa Can be Customized|
|Material||Aluminum, Cast Iron,45mnb Steel, Stainless Steel|
|Bore Size||40mm–320mm, Customizable|
|Shaft Diameter||20mm–220mm, Customizable|
|Stroke Length||30mm–14100mm, Customizable|
|Rod Surface Hardness||HRC48-54|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +120 °C|
|Paint Color||Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Customizable|
|Delivery Time||7-15 Days, Also depending on specific demands|
|Capacity||50,000Pcs per year|
Working Flow: About Us
Tongte designs and manufactures durable, heavy-duty hydraulic products and accessories and offers lifecycle services to them. We constantly develop our machine base and operations to meet customer-specific needs and remain leaders in the industry. Beyond all else, we want to be the trusted, groundbreaking partner our customers truly need.
In addition to the customized cylinders, CHINAMFG offers hydraulic power units, Electric-Hydraulic linear actuators, piston accumulators, system configurations, and versatile services such as repair and manufacturing services. The modern production facilities are located in HangZhou, ZheJiang (China) where production started in 2001. The core values of Tongke guiding its business strongly are commitment, sustainability, interaction, and customer-first.
We possess over 20 years of experience in the industry and extensive global market experience, our customers are located all over the world, and we truly commit to the customers’ needs – these are the success factors of our family-owned company. Our vision is to grow and expand the business further into global markets.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Power packs, Hydraulic Linear, and other Hydraulic components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3:Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally, the delivery time is 7 days if we have stock, and 15-30 working days if we don’t. but it
also depends on the product
requirements and quantity.
Q4: Do you provide samples? are the samples free or not?
A: Yes, we can provide samples, but they are not free of charge.
Q5: What are your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight, If you have any questions, please feel free to
Q6: What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process
System before shipment. We also have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours.
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
Can hydraulic cylinders be retrofitted onto existing equipment for improved functionality?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be retrofitted onto existing equipment to enhance functionality and performance. Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing machinery or equipment offers several benefits, including increased power, improved control, enhanced precision, and versatility. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be retrofitted onto existing equipment for improved functionality:
1. Increased Power:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders allows for the addition of hydraulic power to the existing equipment. By integrating hydraulic cylinders, the equipment can generate higher forces and handle heavier loads. This increased power enables the equipment to perform tasks that were previously challenging or impossible. For example, a retrofit hydraulic cylinder on a crane can enhance its lifting capacity and enable it to handle heavier loads more efficiently.
2. Improved Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders provide precise control over the motion and positioning of equipment. By retrofitting hydraulic cylinders, operators gain better control over the speed, force, and direction of movement. The addition of hydraulic control valves and a hydraulic power unit allows for fine-tuning of the equipment’s operation. Improved control facilitates safer and more efficient operation, reducing the risk of damage and improving overall productivity.
3. Enhanced Precision:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment can significantly improve precision and accuracy. Hydraulic systems offer precise control over movement, enabling smooth and controlled motion. This enhanced precision is beneficial in applications where precise positioning or repetitive movements are required. For instance, retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto a robotic arm can enhance its accuracy and repeatability, making it more suitable for tasks that demand high precision.
4. Versatility and Adaptability:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders can increase the versatility and adaptability of existing equipment. Hydraulic systems can be easily integrated with various types of machinery, allowing for the utilization of hydraulic power across different applications. The modular nature of hydraulic components facilitates the retrofitting process, enabling the equipment to perform a broader range of tasks. This versatility is particularly advantageous in industries where equipment needs to adapt to changing operational requirements.
5. Retrofit Kits and Customization:
– Manufacturers often provide retrofit kits that include all the necessary components for integrating hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment. These kits typically consist of hydraulic cylinders, mounting brackets, hoses, fittings, control valves, and other required accessories. Retrofit kits simplify the retrofitting process and ensure compatibility between the hydraulic components and the existing equipment. Additionally, manufacturers can offer customization options to tailor the retrofit solution to specific equipment and application needs.
6. Cost-Effective Solution:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment can be a cost-effective solution compared to purchasing new machinery. By leveraging the existing equipment’s structural framework and mechanical components, the overall cost of upgrading can be reduced. Retrofitting also minimizes downtime since the equipment does not need to be completely replaced. Furthermore, the improved functionality and performance resulting from the retrofit can lead to increased productivity and cost savings in the long run.
7. Professional Installation and Expertise:
– Retrofitting hydraulic cylinders onto existing equipment often requires professional installation and expertise. Working with experienced hydraulic system integrators or manufacturers ensures proper installation, compatibility, and optimal performance of the retrofit solution. These professionals can assess the existing equipment, recommend suitable hydraulic components, and carry out the retrofitting process efficiently. Their knowledge and expertise contribute to the successful integration of hydraulic cylinders and the overall improvement of equipment functionality.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can indeed be retrofitted onto existing equipment to improve functionality. This retrofitting process offers advantages such as increased power, improved control, enhanced precision, versatility, cost-effectiveness, and access to retrofit kits and customization options. By retrofitting hydraulic cylinders, existing equipment can be upgraded to meet evolving operational needs, extend its lifespan, and enhance overall performance.
Ensuring Stable Performance of Hydraulic Cylinders Under Fluctuating Loads
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to provide stable performance even under fluctuating loads. They achieve this through various mechanisms and features that allow for efficient load control and compensation. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads:
- Piston Design: The piston inside the hydraulic cylinder plays a crucial role in load control. It is typically equipped with seals and rings that prevent leakage of hydraulic fluid and ensure effective transfer of force. The piston design may incorporate features such as stepped or tandem pistons, which provide enhanced load-bearing capabilities and improved stability by distributing the load across multiple surfaces.
- Cylinder Cushioning: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate cushioning mechanisms to minimize the impact and shock caused by fluctuating loads. Cushioning can be achieved through various methods, such as adjustable cushion screws, hydraulic cushioning valves, or elastomeric cushioning rings. These mechanisms slow down the piston’s movement near the end of the stroke, reducing the impact and preventing sudden stops that could lead to instability.
- Pressure Compensation: Fluctuating loads can result in pressure variations within the hydraulic system. To ensure stable performance, hydraulic cylinders are equipped with pressure compensation mechanisms. These mechanisms maintain a consistent pressure level in the system, regardless of load changes. Pressure compensation can be achieved through the use of pressure relief valves, compensating pistons, or pressure-compensated flow control valves.
- Flow Control: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate flow control valves to regulate the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By controlling the flow rate of hydraulic fluid, the cylinder’s motion can be adjusted to match the changing load conditions. Flow control valves allow for smooth and controlled movement, preventing abrupt changes that could lead to instability.
- Feedback Systems: To ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with feedback systems. These systems provide real-time information on the cylinder’s position, velocity, and force. By continuously monitoring these parameters, the hydraulic system can make immediate adjustments to maintain stability and compensate for load fluctuations. Feedback systems can include position sensors, pressure sensors, or load sensors, depending on the specific application.
- Proper Sizing and Selection: Ensuring stable performance under fluctuating loads starts with proper sizing and selection of hydraulic cylinders. It is crucial to choose cylinders with appropriate bore size, rod diameter, and stroke length to match the anticipated load conditions. Oversized or undersized cylinders can lead to instability and reduced performance. Proper sizing also involves considering factors such as the required force, speed, and duty cycle of the application.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads through features such as piston design, cushioning mechanisms, pressure compensation, flow control, feedback systems, and proper sizing and selection. These mechanisms and considerations allow hydraulic cylinders to provide consistent and controlled movement, even in dynamic load conditions, resulting in reliable and stable performance.
What factors should be considered when selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application?
When selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application, several important factors need to be considered. These factors help ensure that the chosen hydraulic cylinder is suitable for the specific requirements of the application and will perform reliably. Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Load Requirements:
– One of the crucial factors to consider is the load requirement of the application. Determine the maximum load that the hydraulic cylinder needs to handle. Consider both the static load (when the cylinder is stationary) and the dynamic load (when the cylinder is in motion). The load requirement will impact the cylinder’s bore size, rod diameter, and overall strength. Choose a hydraulic cylinder with a load capacity that exceeds the application’s maximum load to ensure safety and longevity.
2. Stroke Length:
– The stroke length refers to the distance the hydraulic cylinder needs to extend and retract to perform the desired motion. Measure the required stroke length based on the application’s operational requirements. It is essential to choose a hydraulic cylinder with a stroke length that matches or exceeds the required distance. Consider any potential variations or adjustments in the stroke length that may be needed in the future.
3. Operating Pressure:
– Consider the operating pressure required for the application. The hydraulic cylinder must be capable of withstanding the maximum pressure within the hydraulic system. Ensure that the selected cylinder has a pressure rating that exceeds the application’s maximum operating pressure. This ensures safety and prevents premature failure.
4. Speed Requirements:
– Determine the required speed of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement for the application. Consider both the extension and retraction speeds. Select a cylinder that can achieve the desired speed while maintaining precise control and stability. It is important to choose a cylinder that can handle the required speed without compromising performance or safety.
– Evaluate the available space and mounting requirements for the hydraulic cylinder. Consider the mounting type (such as flange, foot, trunnion, or clevis), the available mounting points, and any specific mounting constraints. Ensure that the selected cylinder can be easily and securely mounted in the desired location.
6. Environmental Factors:
– Assess the environmental conditions in which the hydraulic cylinder will operate. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a cylinder that is designed to withstand the specific environmental conditions of the application. This may involve selecting appropriate materials, coatings, or seals to ensure the longevity and performance of the cylinder.
7. Cylinder Configuration:
– Determine the appropriate cylinder configuration based on the application’s requirements. Consider factors such as single-acting or double-acting cylinders, telescopic cylinders for limited space, or custom configurations for unique applications. Evaluate the specific needs of the application to select the most suitable cylinder configuration.
8. Maintenance and Serviceability:
– Consider the maintenance and service requirements of the hydraulic cylinder. Evaluate factors such as ease of access for maintenance, availability of spare parts, and the reputation of the manufacturer or supplier in terms of customer support and after-sales service. Choosing a reliable and reputable brand can ensure ongoing support and availability of spare parts when needed.
9. Compliance and Standards:
– Depending on the industry and application, certain compliance standards may need to be met. Consider any industry-specific regulations, safety standards, or certifications that the hydraulic cylinder should comply with. Ensure that the selected cylinder meets the required standards and certifications for the application.
10. Cost and Budget:
– Finally, consider the cost and budget for the hydraulic cylinder. While it is important to select a cylinder that meets the application’s requirements, it is also necessary to consider the overall cost-effectiveness. Evaluate the initial purchase cost, long-term maintenance costs, and the expected lifespan of the cylinder. Balancing the cost and quality will help in selecting a hydraulic cylinder that provides the best value for the application.
By considering these factors in the selection process, it becomes possible to choose the right hydraulic cylinder that meets the specific requirements of the application in terms of load capacity, stroke length, operating pressure, speed, mounting, environmental conditions, maintenance needs, compliance, and cost-effectiveness. Proper selection ensures optimal performance, reliability, and longevity of the hydraulic cylinder in the intended application.
editor by CX 2023-11-20