Junfu is famous brand in front-end cylinders, offering an extensive catalogue from 5 to 100 tons with bespoke solutions. Designed for rear-end tippers and tippers trailers, CHINAMFG brand front-end telescopic cylinders are known for their durability, reliability in all conditions and value for money. We believe in delivering a solution that can rapidly and successfully meet your requirements in demanding industries such as transportation, construction and mining. With high payload and longer service intervals for increased operating time, CHINAMFG brand front-end cylinders are also environmentally friendly solutions with lower oil & fuel consumption.
FC telescopic front-end cylinders are primarily designed for straight headboard dump trucks with a capacity range of over 100 tons tipping weight. Our trunnion type FC cylinder is lightweight, strong, maintenance free and offers the most added stability to the tipper. The CHINAMFG brand FC tipping cylinders have earned reputation for their reliability and value for money over many years.
Designed for Dump Truck applications, FC series cylinder with 3-7 stages is capable of lifting more weight which in return allows trucks to be equipped with smaller cylinders reducing space and saving weight. This CHINAMFG series cylinder is mostly used in combination with a Straight Headboard Type and Trunnion Type Body Connection.
Workshop with advanced equipment:
Certificates: ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, CE,etc.
Q1: How about your cylinders compared with HYVA cylinder ?
Our cylinders can replace HYVA cylinder well, with same technical details and mounting sizes
Q2: What’s your cylinder’s advantages ?
The cylinders are manufactured by advanced equipments and made under strictly quality control processing.
The steel is quenched and tempered and all raw materials are good quality from world famous companies.
Q3: When your company be established ?
Our company be established in 2002, professional manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders more than 20 years.
We had passed IATF 16949:2016 Quality control system, ISO9001, CE,etc.
Q4: How about the delivery time ?
15 days approximately.
Q5: How about the cylinder’s quality gurantee ?
|Certification:||CE, ISO9001, IATF 16949:2016, SGS|
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Single Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Switching Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
– In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
– Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
– Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
– Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder’s strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
– Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
Can you provide real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and applications due to their ability to provide powerful and precise linear motion. They play a crucial role in enabling the operation of heavy machinery that requires controlled force and movement. Here are some real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders:
1. Construction Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in construction machinery, such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to perform tasks like lifting heavy loads, extending and retracting booms, tilting buckets, and controlling the movement of various components. Hydraulic cylinders provide the power and precision required to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in construction projects.
2. Agricultural Machinery:
– Many agricultural machines, including tractors, combine harvesters, and sprayers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for critical operations. Hydraulic cylinders are used to control the movement of attachments, such as front loaders, backhoes, and plows. They enable functions like lifting and lowering implements, adjusting cutting heights, and controlling the positioning of harvesting equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enhance efficiency and productivity in agricultural operations.
3. Material Handling Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are integral components of material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to lift and lower loads, tilt platforms or forks, and control the movement of lifting mechanisms. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary strength and precision to handle heavy loads and ensure safe and efficient material handling operations.
4. Industrial Machinery:
– Various industrial machinery and equipment heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders for critical functions. Examples include hydraulic presses, injection molding machines, metal-forming machines, and hydraulic-powered robots. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control of force and movement in these applications, allowing for accurate shaping, pressing, and assembly processes.
5. Mining Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in mining machinery and equipment. Underground mining machines, such as continuous miners and longwall shearers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for cutting, shearing, and roof support operations. Surface mining equipment, including hydraulic shovels, draglines, and haul trucks, rely on hydraulic cylinders for tasks like bucket movement, boom extension, and vehicle suspension.
6. Automotive Industry:
– The automotive industry extensively utilizes hydraulic cylinders in various applications. Hydraulic cylinders are employed in vehicle suspension systems, power steering systems, convertible tops, and hydraulic brake systems. They enable smooth and controlled movement, precise steering, and efficient braking in automobiles.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
– Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in aerospace and aviation applications, such as aircraft landing gear systems, wing flaps, and cargo handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing flaps, and operating cargo doors, ensuring safe and reliable aircraft operations.
8. Marine and Offshore Industry:
– Hydraulic cylinders are essential components in marine and offshore equipment, including ship cranes, winches, and hydraulic-powered anchor systems. They enable lifting, lowering, and positioning of heavy loads, as well as the control of various marine equipment.
These are just a few examples of machinery and industries that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders. The versatility, power, and precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders make them indispensable in a wide range of applications, where controlled linear motion and force are essential.
Which industries and machinery commonly use hydraulic cylinders for power transmission?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and machinery for power transmission due to their ability to generate high force, precise control, and reliable operation. They play a crucial role in converting hydraulic energy into mechanical force and motion. Here are the detailed industries and machinery that commonly utilize hydraulic cylinders for power transmission:
1. Construction and Heavy Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in the construction industry for tasks involving heavy lifting, pushing, and positioning. They are employed in cranes, excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment to lift and move heavy loads, operate attachments, and manipulate construction materials. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for tasks such as lifting and lowering buckets, extending and retracting booms, and tilting blades.
2. Material Handling and Logistics:
– In material handling and logistics applications, hydraulic cylinders are vital components for the movement and manipulation of goods. They are used in forklifts, stackers, palletizers, and conveyor systems to lift, lower, and position loads with precision. Hydraulic cylinders enable the efficient transfer of heavy objects, facilitate stacking and sorting operations, and contribute to the smooth operation of material handling equipment.
3. Agriculture and Farming:
– The agricultural industry relies on hydraulic cylinders for various tasks in farming equipment. Tractors, harvesters, sprayers, and loaders utilize hydraulic cylinders to perform functions such as lifting and lowering implements, adjusting the position of attachments, and steering operations. Hydraulic cylinders enable efficient and precise control in tasks like plowing, tilling, harvesting, and baling, enhancing productivity and convenience in agricultural operations.
4. Mining and Extraction:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively utilized in the mining and extraction industry for their ability to handle heavy loads and operate in challenging environments. They are employed in mining equipment such as dump trucks, loaders, and excavators for tasks like ore extraction, rock breaking, and material transport. Hydraulic cylinders provide the force required for excavating, loading, and dumping operations, contributing to the efficiency and productivity of mining operations.
5. Manufacturing and Industrial Machinery:
– Hydraulic cylinders are an integral part of various manufacturing and industrial machinery. They are utilized in presses, stamping machines, injection molding machines, and metal forming equipment to apply force for shaping, bending, and pressing operations. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control over the force and speed required for manufacturing processes, ensuring accurate and consistent results.
6. Automotive and Transportation:
– Hydraulic cylinders are employed in the automotive and transportation industry for a range of applications. They are used in vehicle lifting systems, such as car lifts and hydraulic jacks, for maintenance and repairs. Hydraulic cylinders are also utilized in bus doors, truck tailgates, and cargo handling systems to provide controlled movement and positioning. Additionally, hydraulic suspension systems in trucks, buses, and trailers use hydraulic cylinders for load leveling and stability.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
– The aerospace and aviation industry relies on hydraulic cylinders for various applications, including aircraft landing gear, wing flaps, and flight control systems. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and precise control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing surfaces, and actuating control surfaces. They contribute to the safe and efficient operation of aircraft, ensuring reliable performance during takeoff, landing, and flight maneuvers.
8. Marine and Offshore:
– Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in marine and offshore equipment for a wide range of tasks. They are found in ship and boat steering systems, hatch covers, cranes, winches, and anchor handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control and powerful force transmission in maritime applications, supporting navigation, cargo handling, and offshore operations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in industries such as construction, material handling, agriculture, mining, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, marine, and more. They are integral components in machinery and equipment that require reliable power transmission, precise control, and the ability to handle heavy loads. The versatile nature of hydraulic cylinders allows them to be adapted to various applications, contributing to increased efficiency, productivity, and safety in numerous industries.
editor by CX 2023-11-18