|Item||Underbody Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Application||Dump Truck&Trailer,Tipper,Dumper etc|
|Each Stage Diameter(mm)||214/191/169/149/129/110/91/75/60;
|Raw Matrial||Alloy Steel 27SiMn/16Mn/45#/20# seamless steel pipe|
|Seal Kits||Hallite,Kaden,Merkel,Guarnitec etc|
|Chrome||Hard chrome plated|
|Package||Plywood Pallet,Steel Pallet etc suitable for export|
|Overseas Client||USA,Canada,Mexico,Guatemala,Colombia,Ecuador,Australia,New Zealand,South Korea etc|
Zhongxin Machinery specialize in the production and R&D of Dump Truck&Trailer Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder,
Dump Truck Hydraulic System,Agricultural Machinery Hydraulic Cylinder, Garbage Truck Hydraulic Cylinder,
Tipping Platform Hydraulic Cylinder,Snow Plow Hydraulic Cylinder and so on.
Over the years development,our products have been exported to
and have been widely praised by the customers from home and abroad.
We are committed to providing customers with high quality and reasonable price products.
All ZhongXin products are designed,engineered and manufactured by highly skilled and experienced engineers,
All the products do QC 3 times before delivery to make sure the quality.
A. Compared with CHINAMFG cylinder, what are your cylinder advantages?
1. Rod are chrome plated.
2. Tubes are quenched and tempered.
3.Tube inner hole goes through deep hole boring machine processing. Surface roughness is 0.4Ra
and circular degree is 0.571.
4. Good quality yet lower price.
B: Are you a manufacture or a trade company?
Manufacture, we are the leader manufacturer of hydraulic industry in China with 14 years’ experience and technology accumulation.
With strong technical team we could solve any annoyance of you.
C: How can I get a booklet and buy a cylinder from you?
Just leave me a message or email or call me directly, let me know you are interesting in our products. I will talk with you for the details soon!
1. Please advice the drawing with technical requirement.
2. Please advice the model No. after you check our booklet.
3. Please advice the tipping capacity, number of stages, closed length, mounting type and size.
4. Please also help advice the quantities, this is very important.
D: Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes, we have 14 months warranty. In this year, if the quality problem we will free repair for you.
E: What about the quality feedback of your products?
We have never received even once quality complaint for many years of international business.
F: Can you help me to install or recommend what kind of hydraulic cylinder or power pack should I use for specific machine?
Yes, we have 6 experienced engineers who are always ready to help you. If you do not know what kind of hydraulic cylinders should be used in your machine, please just contact us, our engineers will design the exact products match your need.
G: What is the delivery time?
Within 15 days for samples.
25-30 days for bulk production, which is depend on quality, production process and so on.
H: What is your main payment term?
T/T, L/C, either is available.
|Acting Way:||Single Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
– In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
– Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
– Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
– Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder’s strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
– Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
What considerations are important when selecting hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment?
To select hydraulic cylinders for mobile equipment, several important considerations need to be taken into account. Here are the key factors to consider:
- Load Capacity: Determine the maximum load or force that the hydraulic cylinder will need to support. This includes both the static load and any dynamic or shock loads that may be encountered during operation.
- Stroke Length: Consider the required stroke length, which is the distance the hydraulic cylinder can extend and retract. Ensure that the stroke length is sufficient for the specific application and range of motion needed.
- Operating Pressure: Determine the maximum operating pressure required for the hydraulic system. This will depend on the load and the specific application. Select a hydraulic cylinder with a pressure rating that exceeds the maximum operating pressure to ensure safety and durability.
- Mounting Style: Consider the available space and the mounting requirements of the mobile equipment. Hydraulic cylinders come in various mounting styles, such as flange, trunnion, clevis, and pivot, among others. Choose a mounting style that is compatible with the equipment and provides the necessary support and stability.
- Size and Weight: Take into account the physical dimensions and weight of the hydraulic cylinder. Ensure that it can fit within the available space and that the equipment can support its weight without compromising performance or safety.
- Speed and Precision: Evaluate the required speed and precision of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement. Different cylinder designs and configurations can affect the speed and accuracy of motion. Consider factors such as cylinder bore size, rod diameter, and the presence of cushioning or dampening features.
- Environmental Factors: Assess the operating environment of the mobile equipment. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, exposure to moisture, dust, and chemicals. Select hydraulic cylinders with appropriate seals and coatings that can withstand the environmental conditions and prevent corrosion or damage.
- Reliability and Maintenance: Consider the reliability and maintenance requirements of the hydraulic cylinders. Look for reputable manufacturers that provide high-quality products with a proven track record. Evaluate factors such as expected service life, availability of spare parts, and ease of maintenance.
- Cost: Finally, consider the cost of the hydraulic cylinders, including the initial purchase price, installation costs, and long-term maintenance expenses. While it is essential to find a cost-effective solution, prioritize quality and performance to ensure safe and efficient operation.
What factors should be considered when selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application?
When selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application, several important factors need to be considered. These factors help ensure that the chosen hydraulic cylinder is suitable for the specific requirements of the application and will perform reliably. Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Load Requirements:
– One of the crucial factors to consider is the load requirement of the application. Determine the maximum load that the hydraulic cylinder needs to handle. Consider both the static load (when the cylinder is stationary) and the dynamic load (when the cylinder is in motion). The load requirement will impact the cylinder’s bore size, rod diameter, and overall strength. Choose a hydraulic cylinder with a load capacity that exceeds the application’s maximum load to ensure safety and longevity.
2. Stroke Length:
– The stroke length refers to the distance the hydraulic cylinder needs to extend and retract to perform the desired motion. Measure the required stroke length based on the application’s operational requirements. It is essential to choose a hydraulic cylinder with a stroke length that matches or exceeds the required distance. Consider any potential variations or adjustments in the stroke length that may be needed in the future.
3. Operating Pressure:
– Consider the operating pressure required for the application. The hydraulic cylinder must be capable of withstanding the maximum pressure within the hydraulic system. Ensure that the selected cylinder has a pressure rating that exceeds the application’s maximum operating pressure. This ensures safety and prevents premature failure.
4. Speed Requirements:
– Determine the required speed of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement for the application. Consider both the extension and retraction speeds. Select a cylinder that can achieve the desired speed while maintaining precise control and stability. It is important to choose a cylinder that can handle the required speed without compromising performance or safety.
– Evaluate the available space and mounting requirements for the hydraulic cylinder. Consider the mounting type (such as flange, foot, trunnion, or clevis), the available mounting points, and any specific mounting constraints. Ensure that the selected cylinder can be easily and securely mounted in the desired location.
6. Environmental Factors:
– Assess the environmental conditions in which the hydraulic cylinder will operate. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a cylinder that is designed to withstand the specific environmental conditions of the application. This may involve selecting appropriate materials, coatings, or seals to ensure the longevity and performance of the cylinder.
7. Cylinder Configuration:
– Determine the appropriate cylinder configuration based on the application’s requirements. Consider factors such as single-acting or double-acting cylinders, telescopic cylinders for limited space, or custom configurations for unique applications. Evaluate the specific needs of the application to select the most suitable cylinder configuration.
8. Maintenance and Serviceability:
– Consider the maintenance and service requirements of the hydraulic cylinder. Evaluate factors such as ease of access for maintenance, availability of spare parts, and the reputation of the manufacturer or supplier in terms of customer support and after-sales service. Choosing a reliable and reputable brand can ensure ongoing support and availability of spare parts when needed.
9. Compliance and Standards:
– Depending on the industry and application, certain compliance standards may need to be met. Consider any industry-specific regulations, safety standards, or certifications that the hydraulic cylinder should comply with. Ensure that the selected cylinder meets the required standards and certifications for the application.
10. Cost and Budget:
– Finally, consider the cost and budget for the hydraulic cylinder. While it is important to select a cylinder that meets the application’s requirements, it is also necessary to consider the overall cost-effectiveness. Evaluate the initial purchase cost, long-term maintenance costs, and the expected lifespan of the cylinder. Balancing the cost and quality will help in selecting a hydraulic cylinder that provides the best value for the application.
By considering these factors in the selection process, it becomes possible to choose the right hydraulic cylinder that meets the specific requirements of the application in terms of load capacity, stroke length, operating pressure, speed, mounting, environmental conditions, maintenance needs, compliance, and cost-effectiveness. Proper selection ensures optimal performance, reliability, and longevity of the hydraulic cylinder in the intended application.
editor by CX 2023-11-10