Parker Telescopic Hydraulic Dump Truck/Trailer Cylinder/Roll-Off hoist
·Parker Seal Division-“Zero-leak”Sealing Package
·100,000 Yield Induction Hardened Chrome Plated Rod as Standard
·Skived and Burnished Tubing
·Hardened Pin-eye Bushings
·Parker”Zero-leak” Internal Bypass Piston Design
·Greater Rod Support
·Leak Free Extended Life
·More Resilient to External Damage
·Extends Cylinder Life as Cylinder Wears
·More Efficient/Less Heat
·Resiste rod Deflection and Side Loading
|Application||Dump truck,Tipping,Trailer,Underbody,Roll-off Hoist|
|Material of cylinder tube||45 steel,27SiMn,Carbon steel,Alloy steel and general seamless steel|
|Seal||Hallite,SKF,NOK,Guarnitec,Parker,and other equivalent brands|
|Coating||Hard Chrome 0.03-0.05mm|
|Temperature||_30°C to +100°C|
|Color||as Customer’s Requirement|
|Mounting type||Earring-trunnion,double trunnion,double earring(eye end)|
|Plunger||20#,45# steel with high frequency quenching|
|Package||Shrink film,pallet,plywood case|
|Delivery time||25-30 days after down payment|
Why choose us?
Roca team takes all your concerns into consideration to suit your hydraulic cylinder requirements. We work out the best design solution for your application.
Hydraulic cylinders are the most effective and efficient method of pushing, pulling, lifting, and lowering.
Nowadays hydraulic cylinders play an essential role in daily application and industry:
√ Earthmoving & Construction
√ Agriculture &Forestry
√Waste Management & Material Handing
√Ship crane & offshore
Selecting the right cylinders for an application is critical in obtaining maximum performance and reliability.
ROCA team considers all your concerns to suit your hydraulic cylinder requirements.
Together, we work out the best design solution for your application.
Q1.Do you have MOQ?
Depending on different ideas, Can be negotiated. The larger the quantity is, the competitive the unit price will be.
Q2.Should the customer pay the delivery fee, How much is it?
For the delivery fee, many samples are being requested to be sent, so we must get the delivery fee.
If you tell me to use the appointed Express, you will give me your express account or you will pay according to the Express.
If you do not request, I will choose a cheap one in China.
Q3.How about the after sale service?
1) We will always keep the quality the same as the buyer’s samples and if there is something with the quality, we will make compensation for our customers.
2) We will suggest our packing and take charge in our packing, we will keep the goods safe in the delivery.
3) We will trace the goods from the production to selling, we will solve the problems in the selling for our customers.
Q4.When can I get a price?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry.
Q5: Are you a trade company or manufacturer?
We are a professional manufacturer with our own factory.
|Certification:||RoHS, CE, ISO9001|
|Work Temperature:||High Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Single Acting|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear?
Hydraulic cylinders employ several mechanisms and techniques to effectively minimize friction and wear, ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Minimizing friction and wear is crucial for hydraulic cylinders as it helps to maintain efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and prevent premature failure. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear:
– Proper lubrication is essential for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Lubricating fluids, such as hydraulic oils, are used to create a thin film between moving surfaces, reducing direct metal-to-metal contact. This lubricating film acts as a protective barrier, reducing friction and preventing wear. Regular maintenance practices include monitoring and maintaining the appropriate lubricant levels to ensure optimal lubrication and minimize frictional losses.
2. Surface Finishes:
– The surface finishes of components in hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in minimizing friction and wear. Smoother surface finishes, achieved through precision machining, grinding, or the application of specialized coatings, reduce surface roughness and frictional resistance. By minimizing surface irregularities, the risk of wear and friction-induced damage is significantly reduced, resulting in improved efficiency and extended component life.
3. High-Quality Sealing Systems:
– Well-designed and high-quality sealing systems are crucial for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Seals prevent fluid leakage and contamination while maintaining proper lubrication. Advanced sealing materials, such as polyurethane or composite materials, offer excellent wear resistance and low friction characteristics. Optimal seal design and proper installation ensure effective sealing, minimizing friction and wear between the piston and cylinder bore.
4. Proper Alignment and Clearances:
– Hydraulic cylinders must be properly aligned and have appropriate clearances to minimize friction and wear. Misalignment or excessive clearances can result in increased friction and uneven wear, leading to premature failure. Proper installation, alignment, and maintenance practices, including regular inspection and adjustment of clearances, help ensure smooth and even movement of the piston within the cylinder, reducing friction and wear.
5. Filtration and Contamination Control:
– Effective filtration and contamination control are essential for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Contaminants, such as particles or moisture, can act as abrasive agents, accelerating wear and increasing friction. By implementing robust filtration systems and proper maintenance practices, hydraulic systems can prevent the ingress of contaminants, ensuring clean and properly lubricated components. Clean hydraulic fluids help minimize wear and friction, contributing to improved performance and longevity.
6. Material Selection:
– The selection of appropriate materials for hydraulic cylinder components is crucial in minimizing friction and wear. Components subject to high frictional forces, such as pistons and cylinder bores, can be made from materials with excellent wear resistance, such as hardened steel or composite materials. Additionally, selecting materials with low coefficients of friction helps reduce frictional losses. Proper material selection ensures durability and minimized wear in critical components of hydraulic cylinders.
7. Maintenance and Regular Inspection:
– Regular maintenance and inspection practices are vital for identifying and addressing potential issues that could lead to increased friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Scheduled maintenance includes lubrication checks, seal inspections, and monitoring of clearances. By promptly detecting and rectifying any signs of wear or misalignment, hydraulic cylinders can be kept in optimal condition, minimizing friction and wear throughout their operational lifespan.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ various strategies to handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear. These include proper lubrication, employing suitable surface finishes, utilizing high-quality sealing systems, ensuring proper alignment and clearances, implementing effective filtration and contamination control measures, selecting appropriate materials, and conducting regular maintenance and inspections. By implementing these practices, hydraulic cylinders can minimize friction and wear, ensuring smooth and efficient operation while extending the overall lifespan of the system.
Impact of Hydraulic Cylinders on Overall Productivity of Manufacturing Operations
Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in enhancing the overall productivity of manufacturing operations. These versatile devices are widely used in various industrial applications due to their ability to generate powerful and controlled linear motion. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders impact the overall productivity of manufacturing operations:
- Powerful Force Generation: Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating high forces, which enables them to handle heavy loads and perform demanding tasks. By providing the necessary force, hydraulic cylinders facilitate efficient and effective operation of machinery and equipment in manufacturing processes. This ability to exert substantial force contributes to increased productivity by enabling the handling of larger workpieces, enhancing process efficiency, and reducing manual labor requirements.
- Precision and Control: Hydraulic cylinders offer precise control over the movement of loads, allowing for accurate positioning, alignment, and repetitive tasks. The smooth and controlled linear motion provided by hydraulic cylinders ensures precise operation in manufacturing processes, such as assembly, material handling, and machining. This precision and control minimize errors, rework, and scrap, leading to improved productivity and higher-quality output.
- Speed and Efficiency: Hydraulic cylinders can operate at high speeds, enabling rapid movement and cycle times in manufacturing operations. The combination of high force and speed allows for faster operation of machinery and equipment, reducing production cycle times and increasing overall throughput. By optimizing the speed and efficiency of manufacturing processes, hydraulic cylinders contribute to improved productivity and output.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Hydraulic cylinders are highly flexible and adaptable to different manufacturing applications. They can be customized to meet specific requirements, such as load capacity, stroke length, and mounting options. This versatility allows hydraulic cylinders to be integrated into a wide range of machinery and equipment, accommodating diverse manufacturing needs. The ability to adapt to different tasks and environments enhances overall productivity by enabling efficient utilization of resources and facilitating process optimization.
- Reliability and Durability: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their robustness and durability, making them suitable for demanding manufacturing environments. Their ability to withstand heavy loads, repeated use, and harsh operating conditions ensures reliable performance over extended periods. Minimizing downtime due to cylinder failure or maintenance requirements contributes to increased productivity and uninterrupted manufacturing operations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders have a significant impact on the overall productivity of manufacturing operations. Their powerful force generation, precision and control, speed and efficiency, flexibility and adaptability, as well as reliability and durability, contribute to optimized processes, increased throughput, improved quality, and reduced labor requirements. By leveraging the capabilities of hydraulic cylinders, manufacturers can enhance productivity, streamline operations, and achieve greater efficiency in their manufacturing processes.
What factors should be considered when selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application?
When selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application, several important factors need to be considered. These factors help ensure that the chosen hydraulic cylinder is suitable for the specific requirements of the application and will perform reliably. Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Load Requirements:
– One of the crucial factors to consider is the load requirement of the application. Determine the maximum load that the hydraulic cylinder needs to handle. Consider both the static load (when the cylinder is stationary) and the dynamic load (when the cylinder is in motion). The load requirement will impact the cylinder’s bore size, rod diameter, and overall strength. Choose a hydraulic cylinder with a load capacity that exceeds the application’s maximum load to ensure safety and longevity.
2. Stroke Length:
– The stroke length refers to the distance the hydraulic cylinder needs to extend and retract to perform the desired motion. Measure the required stroke length based on the application’s operational requirements. It is essential to choose a hydraulic cylinder with a stroke length that matches or exceeds the required distance. Consider any potential variations or adjustments in the stroke length that may be needed in the future.
3. Operating Pressure:
– Consider the operating pressure required for the application. The hydraulic cylinder must be capable of withstanding the maximum pressure within the hydraulic system. Ensure that the selected cylinder has a pressure rating that exceeds the application’s maximum operating pressure. This ensures safety and prevents premature failure.
4. Speed Requirements:
– Determine the required speed of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement for the application. Consider both the extension and retraction speeds. Select a cylinder that can achieve the desired speed while maintaining precise control and stability. It is important to choose a cylinder that can handle the required speed without compromising performance or safety.
– Evaluate the available space and mounting requirements for the hydraulic cylinder. Consider the mounting type (such as flange, foot, trunnion, or clevis), the available mounting points, and any specific mounting constraints. Ensure that the selected cylinder can be easily and securely mounted in the desired location.
6. Environmental Factors:
– Assess the environmental conditions in which the hydraulic cylinder will operate. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a cylinder that is designed to withstand the specific environmental conditions of the application. This may involve selecting appropriate materials, coatings, or seals to ensure the longevity and performance of the cylinder.
7. Cylinder Configuration:
– Determine the appropriate cylinder configuration based on the application’s requirements. Consider factors such as single-acting or double-acting cylinders, telescopic cylinders for limited space, or custom configurations for unique applications. Evaluate the specific needs of the application to select the most suitable cylinder configuration.
8. Maintenance and Serviceability:
– Consider the maintenance and service requirements of the hydraulic cylinder. Evaluate factors such as ease of access for maintenance, availability of spare parts, and the reputation of the manufacturer or supplier in terms of customer support and after-sales service. Choosing a reliable and reputable brand can ensure ongoing support and availability of spare parts when needed.
9. Compliance and Standards:
– Depending on the industry and application, certain compliance standards may need to be met. Consider any industry-specific regulations, safety standards, or certifications that the hydraulic cylinder should comply with. Ensure that the selected cylinder meets the required standards and certifications for the application.
10. Cost and Budget:
– Finally, consider the cost and budget for the hydraulic cylinder. While it is important to select a cylinder that meets the application’s requirements, it is also necessary to consider the overall cost-effectiveness. Evaluate the initial purchase cost, long-term maintenance costs, and the expected lifespan of the cylinder. Balancing the cost and quality will help in selecting a hydraulic cylinder that provides the best value for the application.
By considering these factors in the selection process, it becomes possible to choose the right hydraulic cylinder that meets the specific requirements of the application in terms of load capacity, stroke length, operating pressure, speed, mounting, environmental conditions, maintenance needs, compliance, and cost-effectiveness. Proper selection ensures optimal performance, reliability, and longevity of the hydraulic cylinder in the intended application.
editor by CX 2023-11-10