small piston double acting hydraulic cylinder
Eaton, parker, hercules, prince, cross type double acting hydraulic cylinder are used for Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck, Landing Platform etc.
Tsingshi hydraulic Customers, MAN, JAC, VOLVO, SHACMAN, DAF, JMC, HUNO, CIMC, SINOTRUK, TATRA,BENS,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.FENG, FOTON,etc.
1.Piston rod electroplate hard chrome;
2.lighter and easier to maintenance double acting hydraulic cylinder;
3.High quality alloy seamless steel pipe have better mechanical properties;
4.The world famous brands of seals, such as Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc;
5.World-class processing technology ensures stable and reliable quality.
|NO||ITEM||double acting hydraulic cylinder DATA|
|1||Material||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, 27SiMn,45#,20#,etc|
|2||Honed tube||40-300mm, Heat treatment, honing, rolling|
|3||Honed tube||30-280mm, plated nickel or hard Chrome or ceramic|
|4||Seal kit||Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc|
|5||Coating||Sandblasting, primer paint, middle paint, finish paint,
Color can paint according to customer demands.
|6||Technology||double acting hydraulic cylinder|
|7||Mounting type||Pin-eye , flange, trunnion mount,ball mount, screw thread.
FC, FE, FEE, FSE,TPIN
|8||Working medium||Hydraulic Oil|
|9||Working pressure||16-20Mpa double acting hydraulic cylinder|
|10||Temperature range||-50°C to +100°C|
Tsingshi hydraulic is a hydraulic telescopic cylinder for dump tipper truck company which takes up with hydraulic design, R&D, manufacturer, sell and service hydraulic products-double acting hydraulic cylinder.
-double acting hydraulic cylinder Certification ISO9001 TS16949, etc;
-mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Export to North America, South America, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East, etc;
-ODM&OEM small double acting hydraulic cylinder according to client’s requirements;
-Professional manufacturer& supplier of Hydraulic Cylinders over 30 years;
-The micro double acting hydraulic cylinder can be used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck,Landing Platform etc; We can produce the follow brand hydraulic cylinder. HYVA, BINOTTO, EDBRO, PENTA, MAILHOT, CUSTOM HOIST, MUNCIE, METARIS, HYDRAULEX GLOBAL, HYCO, PARKER, COMMERCIAL HYDRAULICS, MEILLER. WTJX, XT, JX, HCIC, ZX, SZ, SJ.
HIGH QUALITITY GUARANTEE-double acting hydraulic cylinder
-Professional technical team.
-Perfect after-sales service system.
-ODM&OEM Hydraulic Cylinder according to customer needs.
-Strong Hydraulic Cylinder production capacity to ensure fast delivery.
-Guarantee Quality. Every process must be inspected, all products need be tested before leaving the factory.
<hydraulic cylinder double acting Leak Test
<mini hydraulic cylinder Buffer Test
<small hydraulic cylinder Reliability Test
<micro hydraulic cylinder Full Stroke Test
<mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Operation Test
<micro double acting hydraulic cylinder Pressure Tight Test
<small double acting hydraulic cylinder Load Efficiency Test
<double action hydraulic cylinder Start-up Pressure Test
<double acting hydraulic cylinder Testing the Effect of Limit
SALES AND SERVICE
ONE WORLD ONE LOVE
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear?
Hydraulic cylinders employ several mechanisms and techniques to effectively minimize friction and wear, ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Minimizing friction and wear is crucial for hydraulic cylinders as it helps to maintain efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and prevent premature failure. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear:
– Proper lubrication is essential for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Lubricating fluids, such as hydraulic oils, are used to create a thin film between moving surfaces, reducing direct metal-to-metal contact. This lubricating film acts as a protective barrier, reducing friction and preventing wear. Regular maintenance practices include monitoring and maintaining the appropriate lubricant levels to ensure optimal lubrication and minimize frictional losses.
2. Surface Finishes:
– The surface finishes of components in hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in minimizing friction and wear. Smoother surface finishes, achieved through precision machining, grinding, or the application of specialized coatings, reduce surface roughness and frictional resistance. By minimizing surface irregularities, the risk of wear and friction-induced damage is significantly reduced, resulting in improved efficiency and extended component life.
3. High-Quality Sealing Systems:
– Well-designed and high-quality sealing systems are crucial for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Seals prevent fluid leakage and contamination while maintaining proper lubrication. Advanced sealing materials, such as polyurethane or composite materials, offer excellent wear resistance and low friction characteristics. Optimal seal design and proper installation ensure effective sealing, minimizing friction and wear between the piston and cylinder bore.
4. Proper Alignment and Clearances:
– Hydraulic cylinders must be properly aligned and have appropriate clearances to minimize friction and wear. Misalignment or excessive clearances can result in increased friction and uneven wear, leading to premature failure. Proper installation, alignment, and maintenance practices, including regular inspection and adjustment of clearances, help ensure smooth and even movement of the piston within the cylinder, reducing friction and wear.
5. Filtration and Contamination Control:
– Effective filtration and contamination control are essential for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Contaminants, such as particles or moisture, can act as abrasive agents, accelerating wear and increasing friction. By implementing robust filtration systems and proper maintenance practices, hydraulic systems can prevent the ingress of contaminants, ensuring clean and properly lubricated components. Clean hydraulic fluids help minimize wear and friction, contributing to improved performance and longevity.
6. Material Selection:
– The selection of appropriate materials for hydraulic cylinder components is crucial in minimizing friction and wear. Components subject to high frictional forces, such as pistons and cylinder bores, can be made from materials with excellent wear resistance, such as hardened steel or composite materials. Additionally, selecting materials with low coefficients of friction helps reduce frictional losses. Proper material selection ensures durability and minimized wear in critical components of hydraulic cylinders.
7. Maintenance and Regular Inspection:
– Regular maintenance and inspection practices are vital for identifying and addressing potential issues that could lead to increased friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Scheduled maintenance includes lubrication checks, seal inspections, and monitoring of clearances. By promptly detecting and rectifying any signs of wear or misalignment, hydraulic cylinders can be kept in optimal condition, minimizing friction and wear throughout their operational lifespan.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ various strategies to handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear. These include proper lubrication, employing suitable surface finishes, utilizing high-quality sealing systems, ensuring proper alignment and clearances, implementing effective filtration and contamination control measures, selecting appropriate materials, and conducting regular maintenance and inspections. By implementing these practices, hydraulic cylinders can minimize friction and wear, ensuring smooth and efficient operation while extending the overall lifespan of the system.
How do hydraulic cylinders contribute to the efficiency of agricultural tasks like plowing?
Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in improving the efficiency of agricultural tasks, including plowing. These cylinders provide several benefits that enhance the performance and productivity of agricultural machinery. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders contribute to the efficiency of plowing and other agricultural tasks:
- Powerful Force Generation: Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating high forces, which is essential for tasks like plowing. The hydraulic system supplies pressurized fluid to the cylinders, converting hydraulic energy into mechanical force. This force is then utilized to drive plow blades through the soil, overcoming resistance and facilitating efficient soil penetration. The power generated by hydraulic cylinders ensures effective plowing, even in tough or compacted soil conditions.
- Adjustable Working Depth: Hydraulic cylinders allow for easy and precise adjustment of the plow’s working depth. By controlling the extension or retraction of the hydraulic cylinder, farmers can adjust the depth of the plow blades according to soil conditions, crop requirements, or their specific preferences. This adjustability enhances efficiency by ensuring optimal soil tillage and minimizing unnecessary energy expenditure. Farmers can adapt the plowing depth to different field areas, optimizing the use of resources and promoting uniform crop growth.
- Responsive Control: Hydraulic systems offer highly responsive control, enabling farmers to make quick adjustments during plowing operations. Hydraulic cylinders respond rapidly to changes in hydraulic pressure and valve settings, allowing for immediate modifications in the plow’s position, depth, or angle. This responsiveness enhances efficiency by facilitating on-the-go adjustments based on soil variations, obstacles, or changing field conditions. Farmers can maintain precise control over the plow’s performance, ensuring effective soil tillage and minimizing the risk of crop damage.
- Implement Versatility: Hydraulic cylinders enable the attachment of various implements to agricultural machinery, expanding their functionality and versatility. In the context of plowing, hydraulic cylinders allow for the attachment and detachment of plow blades or other tillage implements. This versatility enables farmers to adapt their equipment to different soil types, field sizes, or specific plowing requirements. By using hydraulic cylinders, farmers can easily switch between different implements, optimizing their equipment for specific tasks and maximizing efficiency.
- Efficient Time Management: Hydraulic cylinders contribute to time efficiency in agricultural tasks like plowing. With hydraulic systems, farmers can operate plows at higher speeds while maintaining control and precision. The responsive nature of hydraulic cylinders allows for efficient turning, maneuvering, and repositioning of plows, minimizing downtime and optimizing field coverage. This time efficiency translates into increased productivity and reduced overall operational costs. Farmers can accomplish plowing tasks more quickly, allowing them to cover larger field areas in less time.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders significantly contribute to the efficiency of agricultural tasks like plowing. Through powerful force generation, adjustable working depth, responsive control, implement versatility, and efficient time management, hydraulic systems equipped with cylinders enhance the performance and productivity of agricultural machinery. These contributions allow farmers to accomplish plowing tasks more effectively, optimize field operations, and achieve improved overall efficiency in their agricultural practices.
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in load, pressure, and speed effectively. They incorporate features and components that allow them to adapt to changing operating conditions and maintain optimal performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed:
Variations in Load:
– Hydraulic cylinders are capable of handling variations in load by adjusting the force they exert. The force output of a hydraulic cylinder is determined by the hydraulic pressure and the surface area of the piston. When the load increases, the pressure in the hydraulic system can be adjusted to generate a higher force. This adjustment can be achieved by regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into the cylinder using control valves. By controlling the pressure and flow, hydraulic cylinders can adapt to different load requirements, ensuring that the force applied is sufficient to handle the load while preventing excessive force that could cause damage.
Variations in Pressure:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in pressure within the hydraulic system. They are equipped with seals and other components that can withstand high-pressure conditions. When the pressure within the hydraulic system fluctuates, the hydraulic cylinder adjusts accordingly to maintain its performance. The seals prevent fluid leakage and ensure that the hydraulic pressure is effectively transmitted to the piston, allowing the cylinder to generate the required force. Additionally, hydraulic systems often incorporate pressure relief valves and other safety mechanisms to protect the cylinder and the entire system from overpressure conditions.
Variations in Speed:
– Hydraulic cylinders can handle variations in speed through the control of hydraulic fluid flow. The speed of a hydraulic cylinder’s extension or retraction is determined by the rate at which hydraulic fluid enters or exits the cylinder. By adjusting the flow rate using flow control valves, the speed of the cylinder’s movement can be regulated. This allows for precise control over the speed, enabling operators to adapt to varying speed requirements based on the specific task or load. Furthermore, hydraulic systems can incorporate flow control valves with adjustable orifice sizes to fine-tune the speed of the cylinder’s movement.
– Advanced hydraulic systems may incorporate load-sensing technology to further enhance the ability of hydraulic cylinders to handle variations in load, pressure, and speed. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure and flow accordingly to meet that demand. This technology ensures that the hydraulic cylinder provides the necessary force while optimizing energy efficiency. Load-sensing systems are particularly beneficial in applications where the load requirements can vary significantly, allowing hydraulic cylinders to adapt in real-time and maintain precise control over force and speed.
– Hydraulic systems can also utilize accumulators to assist in handling variations in load, pressure, and speed. Accumulators store hydraulic fluid under pressure, which can be released when needed to supplement the flow and pressure in the system. When there are sudden increases in load or pressure demands, accumulators can provide additional fluid to the hydraulic cylinder, ensuring smooth operation and preventing pressure drops. Similarly, accumulators can assist in maintaining consistent speed by compensating for fluctuations in flow rate. They act as a supplemental energy source, helping hydraulic cylinders respond effectively to variations in operating conditions.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed through various mechanisms and components. They can adjust the force output to accommodate different load requirements by regulating hydraulic pressure. The seals and components within hydraulic cylinders allow them to withstand variations in pressure within the hydraulic system. By controlling the flow of hydraulic fluid, hydraulic cylinders can regulate the speed of their movement. Advanced technologies such as load-sensing systems and the use of accumulators further enhance the adaptability of hydraulic cylinders to changing operating conditions. These features and mechanisms enable hydraulic cylinders to maintain optimal performance and provide reliable force and motion control in a wide range of applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-13