|Item||Double acting telescopic hydraulic cylinder for garbage truck|
|Raw Material||27SiMn/16Mn/45#/20# seamless steel pipe with quenched&tempered|
|Painting||According to your requirements|
|Overseas Market||USA,Canada,Mexico,Russia,Australia,New Zealand,South East Asia,Middle East etc|
|Quality Check||All hydraulic cylinders will be strictly inspected before delivery|
|Package||Plywood Box/Steel Pallet suitable for export|
Zhongxin Machinery specialize in the production and R&D of Dump Truck&Trailer Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder,
Dump Truck Hydraulic System,Agricultural Machinery Hydraulic Cylinder, Garbage Truck Hydraulic Cylinder,
Tipping Platform Hydraulic Cylinder,Snow Plow Hydraulic Cylinder and so on.
Over the years development,our products have been exported to
and have been widely praised by the customers from home and abroad.
We are committed to providing customers with high quality and reasonable price products.
All ZhongXin products are designed,engineered and manufactured by highly skilled and experienced engineers,
All the products do QC 3 times before delivery to make sure the quality.
A. Compared with CHINAMFG cylinder, what are your cylinder advantages?
1. Rod are chrome plated.
2. Tubes are quenched and tempered.
3.Tube inner hole goes through deep hole boring machine processing. Surface roughness is 0.4Ra
and circular degree is 0.571.
4. Good quality yet lower price.
B: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
Manufacturer, we are the leader manufacturer of hydraulic industry in China with 14 years’ experience and technology accumulation.With strong technical team we could solve any annoyance of you.
C: How can I get a booklet and buy a cylinder from you?
Just leave me a message or email or call me directly, let me know you are interesting in our products. I will talk with you for the details soon!
1. Please advice the drawing with technical requirement.
2. Please advice the model No. after you check our booklet.
3. Please advice the tipping capacity, number of stages, closed length, mounting type and size.
4. Please also help advice the quantities, this is very important.
D: Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes, we have 14 months warranty. In this year, if the quality problem we will free repair for you.
E: What about the quality feedback of your products?
We have never received even once quality complaint for many years of international business.
F: Can you help me to install or recommend what kind of hydraulic cylinder or power pack should I use for specific machine?
Yes, we have 6 experienced engineers who are always ready to help you. If you do not know what kind of hydraulic cylinders should be used in your machine, please just contact us, our engineers will design the exact products match your need.
G: What is the delivery time?
Within 15 days for samples.
25-30 days for bulk production, which is depend on quality, production process and so on.
H: What is your main payment term?
T/T, L/C, either is available.
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of precise positioning and control?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle the challenges of precise positioning and control with a combination of engineering principles and advanced control systems. These challenges often arise in applications where accurate and controlled movements are required, such as in industrial automation, construction, and material handling. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders overcome these challenges:
1. Fluid Power Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders utilize fluid power control to achieve precise positioning and control. The hydraulic system consists of a hydraulic pump, control valves, and hydraulic fluid. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder, operators can control the speed, direction, and force exerted by the cylinder. The fluid power control allows for smooth and accurate movements, enabling precise positioning of the hydraulic cylinder and the attached load.
2. Control Valves:
– Control valves play a crucial role in handling the challenges of precise positioning and control. These valves are responsible for directing the flow of hydraulic fluid within the system. They can be manually operated or electronically controlled. Control valves allow operators to adjust the flow rate of the hydraulic fluid, controlling the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By modulating the flow, operators can achieve fine control over the positioning of the hydraulic cylinder, enabling precise and accurate movements.
3. Proportional Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with proportional control systems, which offer enhanced precision in positioning and control. Proportional control systems utilize electronic feedback and control algorithms to precisely regulate the flow and pressure of the hydraulic fluid. These systems provide accurate and proportional control over the movement of the hydraulic cylinder, allowing for precise positioning at various points along its stroke length. Proportional control enhances the cylinder’s ability to handle complex tasks that require precise movements and control.
4. Position Feedback Sensors:
– To achieve precise positioning, hydraulic cylinders often incorporate position feedback sensors. These sensors provide real-time information about the position of the cylinder’s piston rod. Common types of position feedback sensors include potentiometers, linear variable differential transformers (LVDTs), and magnetostrictive sensors. By continuously monitoring the position, the feedback sensors enable closed-loop control, allowing for accurate positioning and control of the hydraulic cylinder. The feedback information is used to adjust the flow of hydraulic fluid to achieve the desired position accurately.
5. Servo Control Systems:
– Advanced hydraulic systems employ servo control systems to handle the challenges of precise positioning and control. Servo control systems combine electronic control, position feedback sensors, and proportional control valves to achieve high levels of accuracy and responsiveness. The servo control system continuously compares the desired position with the actual position of the hydraulic cylinder and adjusts the flow of hydraulic fluid to minimize any positional error. This closed-loop control mechanism enables the hydraulic cylinder to maintain precise positioning and control, even under varying loads or external disturbances.
6. Integrated Automation:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into automated systems to achieve precise positioning and control. In such setups, the hydraulic cylinders are controlled by programmable logic controllers (PLCs) or other automation controllers. These controllers receive input signals from various sensors and use pre-programmed logic to command the hydraulic cylinder’s movements. The integration of hydraulic cylinders into automated systems allows for precise and repeatable positioning and control, enabling complex sequences of movements to be executed with high accuracy.
7. Advanced Control Algorithms:
– Advancements in control algorithms have also contributed to the precise positioning and control of hydraulic cylinders. These algorithms, such as PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) control, adaptive control, and model-based control, enable sophisticated control strategies to be implemented. These algorithms consider factors such as load variations, system dynamics, and environmental conditions to optimize the control of hydraulic cylinders. By employing advanced control algorithms, hydraulic cylinders can compensate for disturbances and achieve precise positioning and control over a wide range of operating conditions.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders overcome the challenges of precise positioning and control through the use of fluid power control, control valves, proportional control, position feedback sensors, servo control systems, integrated automation, and advanced control algorithms. By combining these elements, hydraulic cylinders can achieve accurate and controlled movements, enabling precise positioning and control in various applications. These capabilities are essential for industries that require high precision and repeatability in their operations, such as industrial automation, robotics, and material handling.
Ensuring Controlled and Safe Force Application in Heavy Machinery with Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders play a critical role in heavy machinery by ensuring controlled and safe force application. The ability to exert and control high forces is essential for heavy machinery operations, such as lifting, pressing, pushing, or pulling heavy loads. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders ensure controlled and safe force application in heavy machinery:
- Force Control: Hydraulic cylinders provide precise force control capabilities. The hydraulic system’s pressure can be adjusted to regulate the force exerted by the cylinder. This control allows operators to apply the necessary force for a specific task while ensuring it remains within safe limits. By accurately controlling the force, hydraulic cylinders help prevent excessive force that could damage the machinery or compromise the safety of the operation.
- Load Balancing: In heavy machinery, multiple hydraulic cylinders are often used in conjunction to distribute and balance the applied force. By using multiple cylinders, the load can be evenly distributed across the machinery, minimizing stress concentrations and ensuring controlled force application. This load balancing approach enhances the stability and safety of the machinery, preventing uneven loading that could lead to structural issues or instability.
- Safety Valves: Hydraulic systems in heavy machinery are equipped with safety valves to protect against excessive force or overloading. Safety valves are designed to release hydraulic fluid from the cylinder when the force exceeds a predetermined threshold. This prevents the force from reaching dangerous levels, safeguarding the machinery and preventing potential accidents or damage. Safety valves provide an additional layer of safety and ensure controlled force application even in unexpected circumstances.
- Pressure Relief Systems: Hydraulic cylinders incorporate pressure relief systems to further enhance safety. These systems are designed to relieve excess pressure in the hydraulic system, which could occur due to factors such as thermal expansion or system malfunctions. By relieving excess pressure, the pressure relief systems prevent sudden and uncontrolled force surges, maintaining safe and controlled force application in heavy machinery.
- Structural Integrity: Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand the high forces and loads associated with heavy machinery applications. The cylinders are constructed using robust materials, such as high-strength steel, and undergo rigorous testing to ensure their structural integrity. This ensures that the cylinders can safely handle the forces applied during heavy machinery operations without experiencing failures or deformations that could compromise the safety and controlled force application.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure controlled and safe force application in heavy machinery through force control, load balancing, safety valves, pressure relief systems, and robust structural design. These features and design considerations enable operators to exert the necessary force while maintaining safety and preventing excessive loads or force surges. By incorporating hydraulic cylinders into heavy machinery, manufacturers can achieve controlled force application, enhance operational safety, and protect the machinery from damage or failure.
What factors should be considered when selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application?
When selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application, several important factors need to be considered. These factors help ensure that the chosen hydraulic cylinder is suitable for the specific requirements of the application and will perform reliably. Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Load Requirements:
– One of the crucial factors to consider is the load requirement of the application. Determine the maximum load that the hydraulic cylinder needs to handle. Consider both the static load (when the cylinder is stationary) and the dynamic load (when the cylinder is in motion). The load requirement will impact the cylinder’s bore size, rod diameter, and overall strength. Choose a hydraulic cylinder with a load capacity that exceeds the application’s maximum load to ensure safety and longevity.
2. Stroke Length:
– The stroke length refers to the distance the hydraulic cylinder needs to extend and retract to perform the desired motion. Measure the required stroke length based on the application’s operational requirements. It is essential to choose a hydraulic cylinder with a stroke length that matches or exceeds the required distance. Consider any potential variations or adjustments in the stroke length that may be needed in the future.
3. Operating Pressure:
– Consider the operating pressure required for the application. The hydraulic cylinder must be capable of withstanding the maximum pressure within the hydraulic system. Ensure that the selected cylinder has a pressure rating that exceeds the application’s maximum operating pressure. This ensures safety and prevents premature failure.
4. Speed Requirements:
– Determine the required speed of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement for the application. Consider both the extension and retraction speeds. Select a cylinder that can achieve the desired speed while maintaining precise control and stability. It is important to choose a cylinder that can handle the required speed without compromising performance or safety.
– Evaluate the available space and mounting requirements for the hydraulic cylinder. Consider the mounting type (such as flange, foot, trunnion, or clevis), the available mounting points, and any specific mounting constraints. Ensure that the selected cylinder can be easily and securely mounted in the desired location.
6. Environmental Factors:
– Assess the environmental conditions in which the hydraulic cylinder will operate. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a cylinder that is designed to withstand the specific environmental conditions of the application. This may involve selecting appropriate materials, coatings, or seals to ensure the longevity and performance of the cylinder.
7. Cylinder Configuration:
– Determine the appropriate cylinder configuration based on the application’s requirements. Consider factors such as single-acting or double-acting cylinders, telescopic cylinders for limited space, or custom configurations for unique applications. Evaluate the specific needs of the application to select the most suitable cylinder configuration.
8. Maintenance and Serviceability:
– Consider the maintenance and service requirements of the hydraulic cylinder. Evaluate factors such as ease of access for maintenance, availability of spare parts, and the reputation of the manufacturer or supplier in terms of customer support and after-sales service. Choosing a reliable and reputable brand can ensure ongoing support and availability of spare parts when needed.
9. Compliance and Standards:
– Depending on the industry and application, certain compliance standards may need to be met. Consider any industry-specific regulations, safety standards, or certifications that the hydraulic cylinder should comply with. Ensure that the selected cylinder meets the required standards and certifications for the application.
10. Cost and Budget:
– Finally, consider the cost and budget for the hydraulic cylinder. While it is important to select a cylinder that meets the application’s requirements, it is also necessary to consider the overall cost-effectiveness. Evaluate the initial purchase cost, long-term maintenance costs, and the expected lifespan of the cylinder. Balancing the cost and quality will help in selecting a hydraulic cylinder that provides the best value for the application.
By considering these factors in the selection process, it becomes possible to choose the right hydraulic cylinder that meets the specific requirements of the application in terms of load capacity, stroke length, operating pressure, speed, mounting, environmental conditions, maintenance needs, compliance, and cost-effectiveness. Proper selection ensures optimal performance, reliability, and longevity of the hydraulic cylinder in the intended application.
editor by CX 2023-11-20