1.hydraulic cylinder can be used with hydraulic station.
2.Selection is as follows.
3.The front and rear cylinder heads of this series of hydraulic cylinders are made of carbon steel.
5.The shaft is made of medium carbon steel S45C steel rod . The surface is hard-plated and polished to mirror luminosity . It has strong rigidity , wear resistance and corrosion resistance .
6.The inner wall of the hydraulic cylinder is made of twilight carbon steel pipe , and the induction type is made of twilight stainless steel cylinder tube.
7.The endpoint can choose to set the buffer device.
|Actuation oil||iso vg68|
|Maximum use pressure||210kgf/cm|
|operating temperature range||-10~+60°C|
|Rod type||female thread,male thread|
|q’ty of rod||single end rod,double end rod|
Packaging & Delivery
HangZhou you jia xin machinery equipment Co., Ltd was established in2006, it’s 1 of the leading hydraulic cylinder manufacturers in China, specializes in the production of hydraulic cylinders for various types of equipment, Our range of products includes both standard cylinders (double-acting and single acting), tie-rod cylinder, ultra- thin cylinder welded rod cylinders custom-made cylinders according to our customers’ requests. We are working with prestigious state-owned companies zijin Mining and recognized in cylinder industry widely for high service that we provide.
The company currently employs 135 staffs, among whom, 8 persons are R & D and engineering technical personnel, obtain 35 patents established”yozece” brand. At present, the factory has established 3 production bases, covers an area of 12 thousand m2. In 2571 annual sales revenue over 100 million Yuan.
Pre-sale: Our engineering team combines decades of experience with computer-aided technology. No matter your application, design challenge or geographic location, our engineers can work with you to develop the right custom hydraulics solutions.
During the manufacturing, we have semi-automated and fully automated equipment for manufacturing 1 piece to production quantities. What’s more Our proprietary and custom developed ERP system drives expedient quotes and efficiently synchronizes manufacturing process scheduling. This tool provides our customers with short lead times while maintaining on-time delivery.
After-sale: All the hydraulic cylinder we produced include a 3-year limited warranty service. And provide professional technology support and consult lifetime.
Any question or requirement about hydraulic cylinders CHINAMFG is here to serve you.
- Do you accept OEM manufacturing?
Yes! We do accept OEM manufacturing. so we can provide the best price as well as the first class service.
- Could we get small quantity samples?
Yes! We understand the quality test is important and we are glad to make the sample for you. The MOQ could be 1pcs.
- Can you provide free sample? How long can we expect to get the sample?
Sample can be free of charge if deposit for future order received. samples need 5-10days if need custom make . standard can be ship out in 2 days.
- How long is the production time?
Normally about 30 days.
- What is the warranty?
1year against B/L date.
|Work Temperature:||High Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of precise positioning and control?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle the challenges of precise positioning and control with a combination of engineering principles and advanced control systems. These challenges often arise in applications where accurate and controlled movements are required, such as in industrial automation, construction, and material handling. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders overcome these challenges:
1. Fluid Power Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders utilize fluid power control to achieve precise positioning and control. The hydraulic system consists of a hydraulic pump, control valves, and hydraulic fluid. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder, operators can control the speed, direction, and force exerted by the cylinder. The fluid power control allows for smooth and accurate movements, enabling precise positioning of the hydraulic cylinder and the attached load.
2. Control Valves:
– Control valves play a crucial role in handling the challenges of precise positioning and control. These valves are responsible for directing the flow of hydraulic fluid within the system. They can be manually operated or electronically controlled. Control valves allow operators to adjust the flow rate of the hydraulic fluid, controlling the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By modulating the flow, operators can achieve fine control over the positioning of the hydraulic cylinder, enabling precise and accurate movements.
3. Proportional Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with proportional control systems, which offer enhanced precision in positioning and control. Proportional control systems utilize electronic feedback and control algorithms to precisely regulate the flow and pressure of the hydraulic fluid. These systems provide accurate and proportional control over the movement of the hydraulic cylinder, allowing for precise positioning at various points along its stroke length. Proportional control enhances the cylinder’s ability to handle complex tasks that require precise movements and control.
4. Position Feedback Sensors:
– To achieve precise positioning, hydraulic cylinders often incorporate position feedback sensors. These sensors provide real-time information about the position of the cylinder’s piston rod. Common types of position feedback sensors include potentiometers, linear variable differential transformers (LVDTs), and magnetostrictive sensors. By continuously monitoring the position, the feedback sensors enable closed-loop control, allowing for accurate positioning and control of the hydraulic cylinder. The feedback information is used to adjust the flow of hydraulic fluid to achieve the desired position accurately.
5. Servo Control Systems:
– Advanced hydraulic systems employ servo control systems to handle the challenges of precise positioning and control. Servo control systems combine electronic control, position feedback sensors, and proportional control valves to achieve high levels of accuracy and responsiveness. The servo control system continuously compares the desired position with the actual position of the hydraulic cylinder and adjusts the flow of hydraulic fluid to minimize any positional error. This closed-loop control mechanism enables the hydraulic cylinder to maintain precise positioning and control, even under varying loads or external disturbances.
6. Integrated Automation:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into automated systems to achieve precise positioning and control. In such setups, the hydraulic cylinders are controlled by programmable logic controllers (PLCs) or other automation controllers. These controllers receive input signals from various sensors and use pre-programmed logic to command the hydraulic cylinder’s movements. The integration of hydraulic cylinders into automated systems allows for precise and repeatable positioning and control, enabling complex sequences of movements to be executed with high accuracy.
7. Advanced Control Algorithms:
– Advancements in control algorithms have also contributed to the precise positioning and control of hydraulic cylinders. These algorithms, such as PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) control, adaptive control, and model-based control, enable sophisticated control strategies to be implemented. These algorithms consider factors such as load variations, system dynamics, and environmental conditions to optimize the control of hydraulic cylinders. By employing advanced control algorithms, hydraulic cylinders can compensate for disturbances and achieve precise positioning and control over a wide range of operating conditions.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders overcome the challenges of precise positioning and control through the use of fluid power control, control valves, proportional control, position feedback sensors, servo control systems, integrated automation, and advanced control algorithms. By combining these elements, hydraulic cylinders can achieve accurate and controlled movements, enabling precise positioning and control in various applications. These capabilities are essential for industries that require high precision and repeatability in their operations, such as industrial automation, robotics, and material handling.
Can you provide real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and applications due to their ability to provide powerful and precise linear motion. They play a crucial role in enabling the operation of heavy machinery that requires controlled force and movement. Here are some real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders:
1. Construction Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in construction machinery, such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to perform tasks like lifting heavy loads, extending and retracting booms, tilting buckets, and controlling the movement of various components. Hydraulic cylinders provide the power and precision required to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in construction projects.
2. Agricultural Machinery:
– Many agricultural machines, including tractors, combine harvesters, and sprayers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for critical operations. Hydraulic cylinders are used to control the movement of attachments, such as front loaders, backhoes, and plows. They enable functions like lifting and lowering implements, adjusting cutting heights, and controlling the positioning of harvesting equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enhance efficiency and productivity in agricultural operations.
3. Material Handling Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are integral components of material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to lift and lower loads, tilt platforms or forks, and control the movement of lifting mechanisms. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary strength and precision to handle heavy loads and ensure safe and efficient material handling operations.
4. Industrial Machinery:
– Various industrial machinery and equipment heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders for critical functions. Examples include hydraulic presses, injection molding machines, metal-forming machines, and hydraulic-powered robots. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control of force and movement in these applications, allowing for accurate shaping, pressing, and assembly processes.
5. Mining Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in mining machinery and equipment. Underground mining machines, such as continuous miners and longwall shearers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for cutting, shearing, and roof support operations. Surface mining equipment, including hydraulic shovels, draglines, and haul trucks, rely on hydraulic cylinders for tasks like bucket movement, boom extension, and vehicle suspension.
6. Automotive Industry:
– The automotive industry extensively utilizes hydraulic cylinders in various applications. Hydraulic cylinders are employed in vehicle suspension systems, power steering systems, convertible tops, and hydraulic brake systems. They enable smooth and controlled movement, precise steering, and efficient braking in automobiles.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
– Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in aerospace and aviation applications, such as aircraft landing gear systems, wing flaps, and cargo handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing flaps, and operating cargo doors, ensuring safe and reliable aircraft operations.
8. Marine and Offshore Industry:
– Hydraulic cylinders are essential components in marine and offshore equipment, including ship cranes, winches, and hydraulic-powered anchor systems. They enable lifting, lowering, and positioning of heavy loads, as well as the control of various marine equipment.
These are just a few examples of machinery and industries that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders. The versatility, power, and precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders make them indispensable in a wide range of applications, where controlled linear motion and force are essential.
What maintenance practices are essential for extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders?
Maintaining hydraulic cylinders is crucial for extending their lifespan and ensuring optimal performance. Regular maintenance helps prevent premature wear, damage, and failure, ultimately reducing downtime and saving costs. Here are some essential maintenance practices to consider for extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders:
1. Regular Inspections:
– Conduct routine visual inspections of hydraulic cylinders to identify any signs of damage, leaks, or wear. Inspect the cylinder body, piston rod, seals, and mounting points. Look for fluid leaks, rust, dents, or any abnormal wear patterns. Early detection of issues allows for timely repairs or replacements, preventing further damage and extending the lifespan of the cylinder.
– Maintain a clean environment around hydraulic cylinders to prevent contaminants from entering the system. Dust, dirt, and debris can damage seals and other internal components, leading to accelerated wear and reduced performance. Regularly clean the cylinder and its surroundings to minimize the risk of contamination.
3. Proper Lubrication:
– Adequate lubrication is critical for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricant. Apply lubrication to the cylinder’s moving parts, such as the piston rod, to reduce friction and minimize wear.
4. Seal Maintenance:
– Seals play a vital role in preventing hydraulic fluid leaks and maintaining the cylinder’s performance. Inspect and replace worn or damaged seals promptly. Ensure that seals are properly installed and lubricated. Regularly clean the seal grooves to remove any debris that could compromise seal effectiveness.
5. Pressure Checks:
– Periodically check the hydraulic system’s pressure to ensure it is within the recommended operating range. Excessive pressure can strain the cylinder and its components, leading to premature wear. Monitor pressure levels and make adjustments as necessary to prevent overloading the cylinder.
6. Control Valve Maintenance:
– Maintain and inspect control valves that regulate the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid. Ensure that the valves are functioning correctly and not causing excessive stress or pressure spikes in the cylinder. Clean or replace control valves if they are damaged or malfunctioning.
7. Cylinder Alignment:
– Proper alignment of hydraulic cylinders is essential for their longevity. Misalignment can cause excessive side loads, leading to uneven wear and potential damage. Ensure that the cylinder is correctly aligned with other components and that the mounting points are secure.
8. Preventing Overloading:
– Avoid subjecting hydraulic cylinders to loads exceeding their rated capacity. Overloading can cause internal damage, seal failure, and reduced lifespan. Ensure that the load requirements are within the cylinder’s capabilities and consider using safety devices like overload protection systems when necessary.
9. Training and Operator Awareness:
– Provide proper training to equipment operators on the correct use and handling of hydraulic cylinders. Operators should be aware of the cylinder’s limitations, safe operating procedures, and the importance of regular maintenance. Promote a culture of proactive maintenance and encourage operators to report any potential issues promptly.
10. Documentation and Record-Keeping:
– Maintain detailed documentation of all maintenance activities, including inspections, repairs, and replacements. Keep records of lubrication schedules, pressure checks, and any maintenance performed on the hydraulic cylinders. This documentation helps track the cylinder’s history, identify recurring issues, and plan future maintenance effectively.
By following these maintenance practices, hydraulic cylinder lifespan can be extended, ensuring reliable performance and reducing the risk of unexpected failures. Regular inspections, cleanliness, proper lubrication, seal maintenance, pressure checks, control valve maintenance, cylinder alignment, preventing overloading, operator training, and documentation contribute to the overall longevity and optimal functioning of hydraulic cylinders.
editor by CX 2023-11-21