IATF16949 and ISO 9001 certified precision CNC machining service company, started in 2006, Infinity provides customers with more than 1 million sensor components every year, such as the sensor housing, processing connectors, adapters, mounting rods, and mounting plates for flow sensors, pressure sensors, and temperature sensors. Product materials include stainless steel, copper alloy, aluminum alloy, and special alloys. The complex, precise, reliable, and safe manufacturing process ensures the high-quality requirements of customers’ products.
With over 3000m2 production workshop, Infinity company provides whole processing from material cutting to inspection & packing and shipment service.
Production Inspection Process
Infinity Industries, Inc. provides customers with complete inspection services, from first article inspection, to process random inspection, and final inspection, all of which are implemented in strict accordance with the customer’s drawings.
Our Quality Plan
Packaging & Logistics
In principle, all legal requirements must be complied with in our packaging and logistics process. These are in particular:
– dangerous goods regulation
– national/international regulations for the treatment of wooden pallets
– requirements of sea freight, if necessary
– requirements of air cargo, if necessary
– packaging directives from our customers
Further applies to:
– The transport safety always rests with the consignor. Regarding cargo securing the legal regulations apply according to StVO and HGB and the VDI Xihu (West Lake) Dis.line 2700.
– Infinity Company shall treat the goods during storage and shipping in such a way that the agreed-upon quality standard is preserved.
– The storage at our location shall be made according to the FIFO principle.
– All packaging materials must be free of attached silicone (e.g. silicone oil) and contain silicone.
Environmental Requirements / Occupational Safety
No danger to humans or the environment may occur through the delivery of the products. Hazardous materials (dangerous goods) must be labeled in such a way that the dangers are easily recognizable and visible from the outside.
– Individual packs / reusable packaging / refillable containers should not exceed an individual weight of 15 kg.
– The packing height of the loading unit must not exceed a maximum of 1600 mm.
– The maximum weight of the load unit must not exceed 1200 kg.
– The maximum dimension of pallets must not exceed 1200 mm x 1000 mm.
– Individual packs / reusable packaging / returnable containers/cargo units must not be damaged.
– Loading units must be accessible (at least 100 mm lower ride height).
Inner & Outer packaging:
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
Can hydraulic cylinders be integrated with advanced control systems and automation?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation technologies to enhance their functionality, precision, and overall performance. The integration of hydraulic cylinders with advanced control systems allows for more sophisticated and precise control over their operation, enabling automation and intelligent control. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation:
1. Electronic Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with electronic sensors and transducers to provide real-time feedback on their position, force, pressure, or velocity. These sensors can be integrated with advanced control systems, such as programmable logic controllers (PLCs) or distributed control systems (DCS), to monitor and control the operation of hydraulic cylinders. By integrating electronic control, the position, speed, and force of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely monitored and adjusted, allowing for more accurate and automated control.
2. Closed-Loop Control:
– Closed-loop control systems use feedback from sensors to continuously monitor and adjust the operation of hydraulic cylinders. By integrating hydraulic cylinders with closed-loop control systems, precise control over position, velocity, and force can be achieved. Closed-loop control enables the system to automatically compensate for variations, external disturbances, or changes in operating conditions, ensuring accurate and consistent performance. This integration is particularly beneficial in applications that require precise positioning, synchronization, or force control.
3. Proportional and Servo Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with proportional and servo control systems to achieve finer control over their operation. Proportional control systems use proportional valves to regulate the flow and pressure of hydraulic fluid, allowing for precise adjustment of cylinder speed and force. Servo control systems, on the other hand, combine feedback sensors, high-performance valves, and advanced control algorithms to achieve extremely precise control over hydraulic cylinders. Proportional and servo control integration enhances the responsiveness, accuracy, and dynamic performance of hydraulic cylinders.
4. Human-Machine Interface (HMI):
– Hydraulic cylinders integrated with advanced control systems can be operated and monitored through human-machine interface (HMI) devices. HMIs provide a graphical user interface that allows operators to interact with the control system, monitor cylinder performance, and adjust parameters. HMIs enable operators to set desired positions, forces, or velocities, and visualize the real-time feedback from sensors. This integration simplifies the operation and monitoring of hydraulic cylinders, making them more user-friendly and facilitating seamless integration into automated systems.
5. Communication and Networking:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into communication and networking systems, enabling them to be part of a larger automated system. Integration with industrial communication protocols, such as Ethernet/IP, Profibus, or Modbus, allows for seamless information exchange between the hydraulic cylinders and other system components. This integration enables centralized control, data logging, remote monitoring, and coordination with other automated processes. Communication and networking integration enhance the overall efficiency, coordination, and integration of hydraulic cylinders within complex automation systems.
6. Automation and Sequential Control:
– By integrating hydraulic cylinders with advanced control systems, they can be seamlessly incorporated into automated processes and sequential control operations. The control system can execute predefined sequences or programmed logic to control the operation of hydraulic cylinders based on specific conditions, inputs, or timing. This integration enables the automation of complex tasks, such as material handling, assembly operations, or repetitive motions. Hydraulic cylinders can be synchronized with other actuators, sensors, or devices, allowing for coordinated and automated operation in various industrial applications.
7. Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring:
– Advanced control systems can also enable predictive maintenance and condition monitoring for hydraulic cylinders. By integrating sensors and monitoring capabilities, the control system can continuously monitor the performance, health, and condition of hydraulic cylinders. This integration allows for the detection of abnormalities, wear, or potential failures in real-time. Predictive maintenance strategies can be implemented based on the collected data, optimizing maintenance schedules, reducing downtime, and enhancing the overall reliability of hydraulic systems.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with advanced control systems and automation technologies to enhance their functionality, precision, and performance. The integration allows for electronic control, closed-loop control, proportional and servo control, human-machine interface (HMI) interaction, communication and networking, automation and sequential control, as well as predictive maintenance and condition monitoring. These integrations enable more precise control, automation, improved efficiency, and optimized performance of hydraulic cylinders in various industrial applications.
Ensuring Consistent Force Output for Repetitive Tasks with Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to ensure consistent force output for repetitive tasks. This consistency is essential for maintaining precise control, achieving uniform results, and optimizing the performance of hydraulic systems. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders achieve consistent force output for repetitive tasks:
- Design and Manufacturing Standards: Hydraulic cylinders are manufactured to meet strict design and manufacturing standards. These standards ensure that the cylinders are built with precision and accuracy, enabling them to deliver consistent force output. The components, such as the piston, cylinder barrel, seals, and valves, are engineered to work together harmoniously, minimizing variations in force generation.
- Pressure Regulation: Hydraulic systems incorporate pressure regulation mechanisms to maintain a constant pressure level. Pressure relief valves, pressure regulators, and pressure-compensated pumps help maintain a consistent hydraulic pressure throughout the system. By regulating the pressure, hydraulic cylinders receive a consistent supply of pressurized fluid, resulting in consistent force output for repetitive tasks.
- Flow Control: Flow control valves are utilized in hydraulic systems to manage the flow rate of hydraulic fluid. These valves regulate the speed at which the fluid enters and exits the hydraulic cylinder, influencing the force output. By controlling the flow rate, hydraulic cylinders can achieve consistent force output for repetitive tasks. This is particularly important when it comes to tasks that require precise and uniform force application.
- Effective Seal Performance: Sealing systems play a crucial role in hydraulic cylinders by preventing fluid leakage and maintaining pressure integrity. High-quality seals and proper installation ensure effective sealing throughout the cylinder’s operation. By minimizing internal leakage, hydraulic cylinders can maintain consistent force output, even during repetitive tasks.
- Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection of hydraulic cylinders are essential for ensuring consistent force output. By following maintenance schedules, replacing worn-out components, and monitoring cylinder performance, any potential issues that could affect force consistency can be identified and addressed promptly. This proactive approach helps maintain the reliability and performance of hydraulic cylinders over time.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ various mechanisms to ensure consistent force output for repetitive tasks. Adherence to design and manufacturing standards, pressure regulation, flow control, effective seal performance, and regular maintenance all contribute to achieving consistent force output. By maintaining precision, minimizing variations, and addressing potential issues, hydraulic cylinders provide reliable and consistent force generation, facilitating the successful completion of repetitive tasks in various applications.
How do hydraulic cylinders contribute to the efficiency of heavy machinery like excavators?
Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in enhancing the efficiency and performance of heavy machinery, such as excavators. These powerful hydraulic actuators enable excavators to perform various tasks efficiently and effectively. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders contribute to the efficiency of heavy machinery like excavators:
1. Force and Power:
– Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and power required for the excavation process. They convert hydraulic energy from the hydraulic fluid into linear mechanical force, allowing the excavator to exert significant pushing and pulling forces. The force generated by hydraulic cylinders enables the digging arm or boom of the excavator to penetrate and break through tough materials, such as soil, rocks, or concrete, with ease and efficiency.
2. Precise Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders offer precise control over the movement of excavator components. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid to the cylinders, operators can control the speed, direction, and positioning of the excavator’s arm, boom, bucket, and other attachments. This precise control allows operators to perform delicate operations, such as fine grading or precise material placement, with accuracy and efficiency.
3. Versatility and Adaptability:
– Hydraulic cylinders enable excavators to perform a wide range of tasks by facilitating the quick and easy interchangeability of attachments. Excavators can be equipped with various specialized attachments, including buckets, breakers, grapples, and augers, which can be efficiently connected and disconnected using hydraulic cylinders. This versatility and adaptability enhance the efficiency of excavators by enabling them to tackle different tasks without the need for extensive manual adjustments or downtime.
4. Increased Productivity:
– The power and control provided by hydraulic cylinders significantly increase the productivity of excavators. Excavators equipped with hydraulic cylinders can complete tasks more quickly and efficiently compared to manual or mechanically-driven machinery. The precise control over movements allows for faster cycle times, reduced idle time, and improved overall productivity on the worksite.
5. Enhanced Digging and Lifting Capabilities:
– Hydraulic cylinders enable excavators to perform digging and lifting operations with enhanced capabilities. The force generated by hydraulic cylinders allows excavators to dig deeper and lift heavier loads compared to other types of machinery. This increased digging and lifting capacity contributes to the efficiency of excavators by reducing the number of passes required to complete a task and improving overall productivity.
6. Durability and Reliability:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand heavy loads, challenging operating conditions, and frequent use. They are built with robust materials, such as high-strength steel, and undergo stringent quality control measures during manufacturing. The durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders ensure that excavators can operate efficiently even in demanding environments, minimizing downtime and maximizing productivity.
7. Energy Efficiency:
– Hydraulic systems, including hydraulic cylinders, are known for their energy efficiency. Hydraulic cylinders can deliver high force outputs while consuming relatively low amounts of hydraulic fluid. This energy efficiency translates to lower fuel consumption and reduced operating costs for excavators. The efficient use of hydraulic power contributes to the overall efficiency and sustainability of heavy machinery operations.
– Hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in ensuring the safety of excavator operations. They provide controlled and predictable movements, reducing the risk of sudden or uncontrolled motions. The precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders allows operators to perform tasks safely and accurately, minimizing the chances of accidents or damage to the machinery or surrounding environment.
Overall, hydraulic cylinders are essential components that significantly contribute to the efficiency of heavy machinery like excavators. By providing force, precise control, versatility, increased productivity, enhanced capabilities, durability, energy efficiency, and safety, hydraulic cylinders enable excavators to perform a wide range of tasks efficiently and effectively in various industries, including construction, mining, and landscaping.
editor by CX 2023-11-21