FE/FC/FEE/FSE Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder For Dump Truck/Trailer
|Item||Dump Truck Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder|
|Type||FC/FE/FEE/FSE/Pin to Pin Mounting/Pin to Trunnion Mounting|
|Each Stage Diameter(mm)||221/196/172/150/129/110/91/75/60;
|Raw Materials||27SiMn,16Mn,45#,20# seamless steel pipe with quenched&tempered|
|Seal Kits||Kaden,Hallite,Merkel,Guarnitec etc|
|Chrome Plating||Hard chrome plated|
|Color||According to your needs,you can choose your favorite color (Black/Blue/Red/Yellow/Gray/White etc)|
|Quality Check||All the parts and the finished hydraulic cylinders will be tested before delivery|
|Lead Time||30-35 working days after deposit payment|
|Package||Plywood pallet or steel box suitable for export|
|Customers||USA,Canada,Mexico,Russia,Australia,New Zealand,Netherlands,Poland,Italy,South Korea, South America,South Africa etc|
FE Telescopic Hydraulic Cylinder List
Hydraulic Cylinder Production Process
Hydraulic Cylinder Test
Each hydraulic cylinder is strictly tested before delivery.
Hydraulic Cylinder Application
Other Hot Selling Hydraulic Cylinders
Our Overseas Customers
A. Compared with CHINAMFG cylinder, what are your cylinder advantages?
1. Rod are chrome plated.
2. Tubes are quenched and tempered.
3.Tube inner hole goes through deep hole boring machine processing. Surface roughness is 0.4Ra
and circular degree is 0.571.
4. Good quality yet lower price.
B: Are you a manufacture or a trade company?
Manufacture, we are the leader manufacturer of hydraulic industry in China with 14 years’ experience and technology accumulation.
With strong technical team we could solve any annoyance of you.
C: How can I get a booklet and buy a cylinder from you?
Just leave me a message or email or call me directly, let me know you are interesting in our products. I will talk with you for the details soon!
1. Please advice the drawing with technical requirement.
2. Please advice the model No. after you check our booklet.
3. Please advice the tipping capacity, number of stages, closed length, mounting type and size.
4. Please also help advice the quantities, this is very important.
D: Do your products come with a warranty?
Yes, we have 14 months warranty. In this year, if the quality problem we will free repair for you.
E: What about the quality feedback of your products?
We have never received even once quality complaint for many years of international business.
F: Can you help me to install or recommend what kind of hydraulic cylinder or power pack should I use for specific machine?
Yes, we have 6 experienced engineers who are always ready to help you. If you do not know what kind of hydraulic cylinders should be used in your machine, please just contact us, our engineers will design the exact products match your need.
G: What is the delivery time?
Within 15 days for samples.
25-30 days for bulk production, which is depend on quality, production process and so on.
H: What is your main payment term?
T/T, L/C, either is available.
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Single Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
– In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
– Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
– Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
– Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder’s strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
– Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
Contribution of Hydraulic Cylinders to the Efficiency of Agricultural Tasks like Plowing
Hydraulic cylinders play a significant role in enhancing the efficiency of agricultural tasks, including plowing. By providing power, control, and versatility, hydraulic cylinders enable agricultural machinery to perform tasks more effectively and with greater precision. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders contribute to the efficiency of plowing and other agricultural tasks:
- Powerful Force Generation: Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating high forces, making them ideal for tasks that require substantial power, such as plowing. The hydraulic system provides pressurized fluid to the cylinders, which convert this hydraulic energy into mechanical force. This force is then utilized to drive plow blades through the soil, overcoming resistance and facilitating efficient soil penetration.
- Adjustable Working Depth: Hydraulic cylinders allow for easy and precise adjustment of plow working depth. By controlling the extension or retraction of the hydraulic cylinder, the depth of the plow blades can be adjusted according to soil conditions, crop requirements, or the farmer’s preferences. This adjustability enhances efficiency by ensuring optimal soil tillage and minimizing unnecessary energy expenditure.
- Responsive Control: Hydraulic systems offer highly responsive control, enabling farmers to make quick adjustments during plowing operations. Hydraulic cylinders respond rapidly to changes in hydraulic pressure and valve settings, allowing for immediate modifications in the plow’s position, depth, or angle. This responsiveness enhances efficiency by facilitating on-the-go adjustments based on soil variations, obstacles, or changing field conditions.
- Implement Versatility: Hydraulic cylinders enable the attachment of various implements to agricultural machinery, expanding their functionality and versatility. In the case of plowing, hydraulic cylinders allow for the attachment and detachment of plow blades or other tillage implements. This versatility enables farmers to adapt their equipment to different soil types, field sizes, or specific plowing requirements, enhancing efficiency by maximizing the utility of the machinery.
- Efficient Time Management: Hydraulic cylinders contribute to time efficiency in agricultural tasks like plowing. With hydraulic systems, farmers can operate plows at higher speeds while maintaining control and precision. The responsive nature of hydraulic cylinders allows for efficient turning, maneuvering, and repositioning of plows, minimizing downtime and optimizing field coverage. This time efficiency translates into increased productivity and reduced overall operational costs.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders significantly contribute to the efficiency of agricultural tasks like plowing. Through powerful force generation, adjustable working depth, responsive control, implement versatility, and efficient time management, hydraulic systems equipped with cylinders enhance the performance and productivity of agricultural machinery. These contributions allow farmers to accomplish plowing tasks more effectively, optimize field operations, and achieve improved overall efficiency in their agricultural practices.
What maintenance practices are essential for extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders?
Maintaining hydraulic cylinders is crucial for extending their lifespan and ensuring optimal performance. Regular maintenance helps prevent premature wear, damage, and failure, ultimately reducing downtime and saving costs. Here are some essential maintenance practices to consider for extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders:
1. Regular Inspections:
– Conduct routine visual inspections of hydraulic cylinders to identify any signs of damage, leaks, or wear. Inspect the cylinder body, piston rod, seals, and mounting points. Look for fluid leaks, rust, dents, or any abnormal wear patterns. Early detection of issues allows for timely repairs or replacements, preventing further damage and extending the lifespan of the cylinder.
– Maintain a clean environment around hydraulic cylinders to prevent contaminants from entering the system. Dust, dirt, and debris can damage seals and other internal components, leading to accelerated wear and reduced performance. Regularly clean the cylinder and its surroundings to minimize the risk of contamination.
3. Proper Lubrication:
– Adequate lubrication is critical for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricant. Apply lubrication to the cylinder’s moving parts, such as the piston rod, to reduce friction and minimize wear.
4. Seal Maintenance:
– Seals play a vital role in preventing hydraulic fluid leaks and maintaining the cylinder’s performance. Inspect and replace worn or damaged seals promptly. Ensure that seals are properly installed and lubricated. Regularly clean the seal grooves to remove any debris that could compromise seal effectiveness.
5. Pressure Checks:
– Periodically check the hydraulic system’s pressure to ensure it is within the recommended operating range. Excessive pressure can strain the cylinder and its components, leading to premature wear. Monitor pressure levels and make adjustments as necessary to prevent overloading the cylinder.
6. Control Valve Maintenance:
– Maintain and inspect control valves that regulate the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid. Ensure that the valves are functioning correctly and not causing excessive stress or pressure spikes in the cylinder. Clean or replace control valves if they are damaged or malfunctioning.
7. Cylinder Alignment:
– Proper alignment of hydraulic cylinders is essential for their longevity. Misalignment can cause excessive side loads, leading to uneven wear and potential damage. Ensure that the cylinder is correctly aligned with other components and that the mounting points are secure.
8. Preventing Overloading:
– Avoid subjecting hydraulic cylinders to loads exceeding their rated capacity. Overloading can cause internal damage, seal failure, and reduced lifespan. Ensure that the load requirements are within the cylinder’s capabilities and consider using safety devices like overload protection systems when necessary.
9. Training and Operator Awareness:
– Provide proper training to equipment operators on the correct use and handling of hydraulic cylinders. Operators should be aware of the cylinder’s limitations, safe operating procedures, and the importance of regular maintenance. Promote a culture of proactive maintenance and encourage operators to report any potential issues promptly.
10. Documentation and Record-Keeping:
– Maintain detailed documentation of all maintenance activities, including inspections, repairs, and replacements. Keep records of lubrication schedules, pressure checks, and any maintenance performed on the hydraulic cylinders. This documentation helps track the cylinder’s history, identify recurring issues, and plan future maintenance effectively.
By following these maintenance practices, hydraulic cylinder lifespan can be extended, ensuring reliable performance and reducing the risk of unexpected failures. Regular inspections, cleanliness, proper lubrication, seal maintenance, pressure checks, control valve maintenance, cylinder alignment, preventing overloading, operator training, and documentation contribute to the overall longevity and optimal functioning of hydraulic cylinders.
editor by CX 2023-11-17