Introducing the high-quality Replacement Hydraulic Master Leveling Cylinder for Snorkel TB80 Manlift. This premium product falls under the categories of Double-Acting Welded Rod Hydraulic Cylinders, Replacement Welded Rod Hydraulic Cylinders, and Welded Cylinders. Manufactured by Snorkel, a trusted name in the industry, this model, Snorkel TB85J, serves the master leveling function in a manlift.
Product Features and Maintenance
This particular hydraulic cylinder boasts of an SKU of 1577287560 and weighs a solid 55 lbs, ensuring stability and robustness. It has a bore size of 4.00″, a rod size of 1.75″, and a stroke size of 9.50″, making it a perfect fit for a variety of applications. This product is not just about specifications, it’s about quality and durability. Made from sturdy materials, it offers high resistance to wear and tear, ensuring a long life span.
When it comes to maintenance, this hydraulic cylinder requires minimal upkeep. Regular checks for any signs of wear or damage and timely replacement of seals can help maintain its optimum performance. Also, ensuring the hydraulic fluid is clean and at the correct level is key.
At EVER-POWER, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality, reliable and durable products that cater to your needs. We believe in providing solutions, not just products. Our Replacement Hydraulic Master Leveling Cylinder for Snorkel TB80 Manlift is a testament to our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
We invite you to explore this product and discover the EVER-POWER difference. Don’t just settle for any hydraulic cylinder; choose one that is built to last, choose EVER-POWER. Your satisfaction is our success.
- Q1: What is the weight of the Replacement Hydraulic Master Leveling Cylinder for Snorkel TB80 Manlift?
- A: It weighs 55 lbs.
- Q2: What are the bore, rod, and stroke sizes of this hydraulic cylinder?
- A: The bore size is 4.00″, the rod size is 1.75″, and the stroke size is 9.50″.
- Q3: How do I maintain this hydraulic cylinder?
- A: Regular checks for any signs of wear or damage, timely replacement of seals, and ensuring the hydraulic fluid is clean and at the correct level will help maintain its optimum performance.