Our Seamless Steel Oxygen Cylinders are mainly produced conformity with Standard GB5099-94, ISO9809-1/3 and EN1964. The raw material is either Seamless Steel Pipe or Steel Billet.
Our Seamless Steel Oxygen Cylinders can be widely used in many fields, such as industry, medical equipment, fire protection and scientific research, for storage and transport of permanent gases and high pressure liquefied gases, such as Oxygen Gas, Carbon Dioxide Gas, Argon Gas, Nitrogen Gas, Helium Gas, Carbon Monoxide Gas, SF6 Gas, N2O gas, Air, etc.
Our Oxygen Cylinder is widely applied in chemical, metallurgical, mechanical, medical, scientific research and building industry.
What we can promise for you:
1. High quality and security gas cylinders
2. Best price in the market
3. Fast delivery (3~4 weeks)
|Type||Diameter (mm)||Capacity (L)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Working pressure(Mpa)||Design wall thickness(mm)||Material|
|WMA159-4-15||159||4||320||6.8||15||4.4(GB5099) 4.7(ISO 9809-3)||37Mn|
|WMA219-20-15||219||20||710||27.8||15||5.7(GB5099) 6.1( ISO 9809-3)||37Mn|
Advantages of our gas cylinders:
We have implemented strict and complete quality control system, which ensures each gas cylinder can meet quality requirements. All gas cylinders must be strictly inspected before shipment.
As a big gas cylinder factory, our output is over 4000 PCS per day, that will effectively reduce labor cost and other cost of gas cylinders like valve and raw materials. That’s why we could always offer you best price !
GOOD AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
We have worked in this field for over 10 years, all of our egineers and sales could supply best suggestions and answers for your queations, no matter gas cylinders or the gas filling process in fillowing.
Since now, we could supply you:
1. Gas filling service: N2O, Argon, CO2, Helium, Oxygen, Nitrogen, ect.
2. Used Gas cylinder insepection service too keep safe
3. Related gas equipment supply
When you chose RUIMING, you chose a trustworthy partner!
FAST DELIVERY TIME
Normal delivery time for 40L gas cylinder: 15 days
50L 200 BAR gas cylinders: 25-30 days
If you need gas filling , it will take more 10 days.
OEM is accepted in our company, no matter COLOR, VALVE, CAP/HANDLE, and marks. All these could be fully filled.
|Function:||Storage Pressure Vessel, Heat Pressure Vessel, Reaction Pressure Vessel|
|Pressure Level:||High Pressure (10.0MPa≤p<100.0MPa)|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of precise positioning and control?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle the challenges of precise positioning and control with a combination of engineering principles and advanced control systems. These challenges often arise in applications where accurate and controlled movements are required, such as in industrial automation, construction, and material handling. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders overcome these challenges:
1. Fluid Power Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders utilize fluid power control to achieve precise positioning and control. The hydraulic system consists of a hydraulic pump, control valves, and hydraulic fluid. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder, operators can control the speed, direction, and force exerted by the cylinder. The fluid power control allows for smooth and accurate movements, enabling precise positioning of the hydraulic cylinder and the attached load.
2. Control Valves:
– Control valves play a crucial role in handling the challenges of precise positioning and control. These valves are responsible for directing the flow of hydraulic fluid within the system. They can be manually operated or electronically controlled. Control valves allow operators to adjust the flow rate of the hydraulic fluid, controlling the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By modulating the flow, operators can achieve fine control over the positioning of the hydraulic cylinder, enabling precise and accurate movements.
3. Proportional Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with proportional control systems, which offer enhanced precision in positioning and control. Proportional control systems utilize electronic feedback and control algorithms to precisely regulate the flow and pressure of the hydraulic fluid. These systems provide accurate and proportional control over the movement of the hydraulic cylinder, allowing for precise positioning at various points along its stroke length. Proportional control enhances the cylinder’s ability to handle complex tasks that require precise movements and control.
4. Position Feedback Sensors:
– To achieve precise positioning, hydraulic cylinders often incorporate position feedback sensors. These sensors provide real-time information about the position of the cylinder’s piston rod. Common types of position feedback sensors include potentiometers, linear variable differential transformers (LVDTs), and magnetostrictive sensors. By continuously monitoring the position, the feedback sensors enable closed-loop control, allowing for accurate positioning and control of the hydraulic cylinder. The feedback information is used to adjust the flow of hydraulic fluid to achieve the desired position accurately.
5. Servo Control Systems:
– Advanced hydraulic systems employ servo control systems to handle the challenges of precise positioning and control. Servo control systems combine electronic control, position feedback sensors, and proportional control valves to achieve high levels of accuracy and responsiveness. The servo control system continuously compares the desired position with the actual position of the hydraulic cylinder and adjusts the flow of hydraulic fluid to minimize any positional error. This closed-loop control mechanism enables the hydraulic cylinder to maintain precise positioning and control, even under varying loads or external disturbances.
6. Integrated Automation:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into automated systems to achieve precise positioning and control. In such setups, the hydraulic cylinders are controlled by programmable logic controllers (PLCs) or other automation controllers. These controllers receive input signals from various sensors and use pre-programmed logic to command the hydraulic cylinder’s movements. The integration of hydraulic cylinders into automated systems allows for precise and repeatable positioning and control, enabling complex sequences of movements to be executed with high accuracy.
7. Advanced Control Algorithms:
– Advancements in control algorithms have also contributed to the precise positioning and control of hydraulic cylinders. These algorithms, such as PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) control, adaptive control, and model-based control, enable sophisticated control strategies to be implemented. These algorithms consider factors such as load variations, system dynamics, and environmental conditions to optimize the control of hydraulic cylinders. By employing advanced control algorithms, hydraulic cylinders can compensate for disturbances and achieve precise positioning and control over a wide range of operating conditions.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders overcome the challenges of precise positioning and control through the use of fluid power control, control valves, proportional control, position feedback sensors, servo control systems, integrated automation, and advanced control algorithms. By combining these elements, hydraulic cylinders can achieve accurate and controlled movements, enabling precise positioning and control in various applications. These capabilities are essential for industries that require high precision and repeatability in their operations, such as industrial automation, robotics, and material handling.
Ensuring Stable Performance of Hydraulic Cylinders Under Fluctuating Loads
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to provide stable performance even under fluctuating loads. They achieve this through various mechanisms and features that allow for efficient load control and compensation. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads:
- Piston Design: The piston inside the hydraulic cylinder plays a crucial role in load control. It is typically equipped with seals and rings that prevent leakage of hydraulic fluid and ensure effective transfer of force. The piston design may incorporate features such as stepped or tandem pistons, which provide enhanced load-bearing capabilities and improved stability by distributing the load across multiple surfaces.
- Cylinder Cushioning: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate cushioning mechanisms to minimize the impact and shock caused by fluctuating loads. Cushioning can be achieved through various methods, such as adjustable cushion screws, hydraulic cushioning valves, or elastomeric cushioning rings. These mechanisms slow down the piston’s movement near the end of the stroke, reducing the impact and preventing sudden stops that could lead to instability.
- Pressure Compensation: Fluctuating loads can result in pressure variations within the hydraulic system. To ensure stable performance, hydraulic cylinders are equipped with pressure compensation mechanisms. These mechanisms maintain a consistent pressure level in the system, regardless of load changes. Pressure compensation can be achieved through the use of pressure relief valves, compensating pistons, or pressure-compensated flow control valves.
- Flow Control: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate flow control valves to regulate the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By controlling the flow rate of hydraulic fluid, the cylinder’s motion can be adjusted to match the changing load conditions. Flow control valves allow for smooth and controlled movement, preventing abrupt changes that could lead to instability.
- Feedback Systems: To ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with feedback systems. These systems provide real-time information on the cylinder’s position, velocity, and force. By continuously monitoring these parameters, the hydraulic system can make immediate adjustments to maintain stability and compensate for load fluctuations. Feedback systems can include position sensors, pressure sensors, or load sensors, depending on the specific application.
- Proper Sizing and Selection: Ensuring stable performance under fluctuating loads starts with proper sizing and selection of hydraulic cylinders. It is crucial to choose cylinders with appropriate bore size, rod diameter, and stroke length to match the anticipated load conditions. Oversized or undersized cylinders can lead to instability and reduced performance. Proper sizing also involves considering factors such as the required force, speed, and duty cycle of the application.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads through features such as piston design, cushioning mechanisms, pressure compensation, flow control, feedback systems, and proper sizing and selection. These mechanisms and considerations allow hydraulic cylinders to provide consistent and controlled movement, even in dynamic load conditions, resulting in reliable and stable performance.
Can you explain the role and significance of hydraulic cylinders in machinery?
Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in machinery across various industries. They are essential components that provide controlled and powerful linear motion, enabling the operation of heavy equipment and facilitating numerous tasks. The role and significance of hydraulic cylinders in machinery can be explained in detail as follows:
Role of Hydraulic Cylinders:
– Conversion of Hydraulic Energy: Hydraulic cylinders convert hydraulic energy, typically in the form of pressurized hydraulic fluid, into linear force and motion. This conversion allows machinery to perform tasks such as lifting, pushing, pulling, clamping, tilting, and controlling various mechanisms.
– Generation of Linear Motion: Hydraulic cylinders generate linear motion by utilizing the principles of Pascal’s law. When hydraulic fluid is directed into one side of the cylinder, it applies pressure on the piston, resulting in linear movement of the piston and the attached piston rod. This linear motion can be used to actuate other components within the machinery or directly perform the required task.
– Force Generation: Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating high forces due to the hydraulic pressure applied to the piston. The force output of a hydraulic cylinder depends on the surface area of the piston and the pressure of the hydraulic fluid. This force allows machinery to exert significant power for lifting heavy loads, applying pressure, or overcoming resistance.
– Precise Control: Hydraulic cylinders offer precise control over the linear motion and force exerted. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid, the speed and direction of the cylinder’s movement can be accurately adjusted. This level of control is crucial in machinery that requires precise positioning, delicate movements, or synchronization of multiple cylinders.
– Integration with Hydraulic Systems: Hydraulic cylinders are integral parts of hydraulic systems used in machinery. They work in conjunction with hydraulic pumps, valves, and actuators to create a complete hydraulic circuit. This integration allows for efficient power transmission, control, and coordination of various machine functions.
Significance of Hydraulic Cylinders:
– Heavy Equipment Operation: Hydraulic cylinders are vital in heavy machinery used in construction, mining, agriculture, material handling, and other industries. They enable the lifting and movement of heavy loads, the operation of attachments, and the performance of tasks that require high force and precision.
– Versatility and Adaptability: Hydraulic cylinders are versatile components that can be designed and tailored to meet specific machinery requirements. They can be integrated into various types of equipment and customized based on factors such as force capacity, stroke length, speed, and mounting options. This adaptability makes hydraulic cylinders suitable for diverse applications.
– Durability and Reliability: Hydraulic cylinders are built to withstand rigorous operating conditions, including high pressures, heavy loads, and continuous use. They are designed with robust materials, precise machining, and effective sealing systems to ensure durability and reliability over extended periods of operation.
– Safety and Load Control: Hydraulic cylinders provide safe and controlled operation in machinery. They offer overload protection mechanisms, such as relief valves, to prevent damage caused by excessive force or pressure. Additionally, hydraulic cylinders allow for precise load control, minimizing the risk of accidents during lifting, lowering, or positioning of heavy loads.
– Compact Design: Hydraulic cylinders offer a high power-to-size ratio, allowing for compact machinery design. Their relatively small size compared to the forces they can generate makes them suitable for applications where space is limited or weight restrictions apply.
– Energy Efficiency: Hydraulic cylinders contribute to energy efficiency in machinery. The use of hydraulic systems allows for the transfer of power over long distances without significant power losses. Additionally, hydraulic cylinders can incorporate energy-saving features such as load-sensing technology and regenerative circuits, reducing energy consumption.
Overall, hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in machinery by providing controlled and powerful linear motion. Their significance lies in their ability to convert hydraulic energy, generate high forces, offer precise control, integrate with hydraulic systems, and facilitate the operation of heavy equipment across various industries. Hydraulic cylinders contribute to increased productivity, safety, and efficiency in machinery applications, making them indispensable components in modern-day engineering.
editor by CX 2023-11-08