small piston double acting hydraulic cylinder
Eaton, parker, hercules, prince, cross type double acting hydraulic cylinder are used for Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck, Landing Platform etc.
Tsingshi hydraulic Customers, MAN, JAC, VOLVO, SHACMAN, DAF, JMC, HUNO, CIMC, SINOTRUK, TATRA,BENS,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.FENG, FOTON,etc.
1.Piston rod electroplate hard chrome;
2.lighter and easier to maintenance double acting hydraulic cylinder;
3.High quality alloy seamless steel pipe have better mechanical properties;
4.The world famous brands of seals, such as Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc;
5.World-class processing technology ensures stable and reliable quality.
|NO||ITEM||double acting hydraulic cylinder DATA|
|1||Material||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, 27SiMn,45#,20#,etc|
|2||Honed tube||40-300mm, Heat treatment, honing, rolling|
|3||Honed tube||30-280mm, plated nickel or hard Chrome or ceramic|
|4||Seal kit||Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc|
|5||Coating||Sandblasting, primer paint, middle paint, finish paint,
Color can paint according to customer demands.
|6||Technology||double acting hydraulic cylinder|
|7||Mounting type||Pin-eye , flange, trunnion mount,ball mount, screw thread.
FC, FE, FEE, FSE,TPIN
|8||Working medium||Hydraulic Oil|
|9||Working pressure||16-20Mpa double acting hydraulic cylinder|
|10||Temperature range||-50°C to +100°C|
Tsingshi hydraulic is a hydraulic telescopic cylinder for dump tipper truck company which takes up with hydraulic design, R&D, manufacturer, sell and service hydraulic products-double acting hydraulic cylinder.
-double acting hydraulic cylinder Certification ISO9001 TS16949, etc;
-mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Export to North America, South America, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East, etc;
-ODM&OEM small double acting hydraulic cylinder according to client’s requirements;
-Professional manufacturer& supplier of Hydraulic Cylinders over 30 years;
-The micro double acting hydraulic cylinder can be used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck,Landing Platform etc; We can produce the follow brand hydraulic cylinder. HYVA, BINOTTO, EDBRO, PENTA, MAILHOT, CUSTOM HOIST, MUNCIE, METARIS, HYDRAULEX GLOBAL, HYCO, PARKER, COMMERCIAL HYDRAULICS, MEILLER. WTJX, XT, JX, HCIC, ZX, SZ, SJ.
HIGH QUALITITY GUARANTEE-double acting hydraulic cylinder
-Professional technical team.
-Perfect after-sales service system.
-ODM&OEM Hydraulic Cylinder according to customer needs.
-Strong Hydraulic Cylinder production capacity to ensure fast delivery.
-Guarantee Quality. Every process must be inspected, all products need be tested before leaving the factory.
<hydraulic cylinder double acting Leak Test
<mini hydraulic cylinder Buffer Test
<small hydraulic cylinder Reliability Test
<micro hydraulic cylinder Full Stroke Test
<mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Operation Test
<micro double acting hydraulic cylinder Pressure Tight Test
<small double acting hydraulic cylinder Load Efficiency Test
<double action hydraulic cylinder Start-up Pressure Test
<double acting hydraulic cylinder Testing the Effect of Limit
SALES AND SERVICE
ONE WORLD ONE LOVE
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
Can hydraulic cylinders be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can indeed be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring systems. The integration of hydraulic cylinders with telematics and remote monitoring technology offers numerous benefits, including enhanced operational efficiency, improved maintenance practices, and increased overall productivity. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring:
1. Sensor Integration:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with various sensors to gather real-time data about their performance and operating conditions. Sensors such as pressure transducers, temperature sensors, position sensors, and load sensors can be integrated directly into the cylinder or its associated components. These sensors provide valuable information about parameters such as pressure, temperature, position, and load, enabling remote monitoring and analysis of the cylinder’s behavior.
2. Data Transmission:
– The data collected from the sensors in hydraulic cylinders can be transmitted wirelessly or through wired connections to a central monitoring system. Wireless communication technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or cellular networks can be employed to transmit data in real-time. Alternatively, wired connections such as Ethernet or CAN bus can be utilized for data transmission. The choice of communication method depends on the specific requirements of the application and the available infrastructure.
3. Remote Monitoring Systems:
– Remote monitoring systems receive and process the data transmitted from hydraulic cylinders. These systems can be cloud-based or hosted on local servers, depending on the implementation. Remote monitoring systems collect and analyze the data to provide insights into the cylinder’s performance, health, and usage patterns. Operators and maintenance personnel can access the monitoring system through web-based interfaces or dedicated software applications to view real-time data, receive alerts, and generate reports.
4. Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance:
– Integration with telematics and remote monitoring enables condition monitoring and predictive maintenance of hydraulic cylinders. By analyzing the collected data, patterns and trends can be identified, allowing for the detection of potential issues or anomalies before they escalate into major problems. Predictive maintenance algorithms can be applied to the data to generate maintenance schedules, recommend component replacements, and optimize maintenance activities. This proactive approach helps prevent unexpected downtime, reduces maintenance costs, and maximizes the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders.
5. Performance Optimization:
– The data collected from hydraulic cylinders can also be utilized to optimize their performance. By analyzing parameters such as pressure, temperature, and load, operators can identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency. Insights gained from the remote monitoring system can guide adjustments in system settings, load management, or operational practices to optimize the performance of hydraulic cylinders and the overall hydraulic system. This optimization can result in energy savings, improved productivity, and reduced wear and tear.
6. Integration with Equipment Management Systems:
– Telematics and remote monitoring systems can be integrated with broader equipment management systems. This integration allows hydraulic cylinder data to be correlated with data from other components or related machinery, providing a comprehensive view of the overall system’s performance. This holistic approach enables operators to identify potential interdependencies, optimize system-wide performance, and make informed decisions regarding maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
7. Enhanced Safety and Fault Diagnosis:
– Telematics and remote monitoring can contribute to enhanced safety and fault diagnosis in hydraulic systems. Real-time data from hydraulic cylinders can be used to detect abnormal conditions, such as excessive pressure or temperature, which may indicate potential safety risks. Fault diagnosis algorithms can analyze the data to identify specific issues or malfunctions, enabling prompt intervention and reducing the risk of catastrophic failures or accidents.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring systems. This integration enables the collection of real-time data, remote monitoring of performance, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, performance optimization, integration with equipment management systems, and enhanced safety. By harnessing the power of telematics and remote monitoring, hydraulic cylinder users can achieve improved efficiency, reduced downtime, optimized maintenance practices, and enhanced overall productivity in various applications and industries.
Adaptation of Hydraulic Cylinders for Medical Equipment and Aerospace Applications
Hydraulic cylinders have the potential to be adapted for use in medical equipment and aerospace applications, offering unique advantages in these industries. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for these specialized fields:
- Medical Equipment: Hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for various medical equipment applications, including hospital beds, patient lifts, surgical tables, and rehabilitation devices. Here’s how hydraulic cylinders are beneficial in medical equipment:
- Positioning and Adjustability: Hydraulic cylinders provide precise and smooth movement, allowing for accurate positioning and adjustments of medical equipment. This is crucial for ensuring patient comfort, proper alignment, and ease of use.
- Load Handling: Hydraulic cylinders offer high force capabilities, enabling the safe handling of heavy loads in medical equipment. They can support the weight of patients, facilitate smooth transitions, and provide stability during procedures.
- Controlled Motion: Hydraulic cylinders provide controlled and stable motion, which is essential for delicate medical procedures. The ability to adjust speed, position, and force allows for precise and controlled movements, minimizing patient discomfort and ensuring accurate treatment.
- Durability and Reliability: Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand rigorous use and demanding environments, making them suitable for medical equipment applications. Their durability and reliability contribute to the long-term performance and safety of medical devices.
- Flight Control Systems: Hydraulic cylinders play a critical role in aircraft flight control systems, including ailerons, elevators, rudders, and landing gear. They provide precise and reliable actuation, allowing pilots to control the aircraft’s movements with accuracy and responsiveness.
- Weight Optimization: Hydraulic cylinders can be designed using lightweight materials, such as aluminum alloys or composite materials, to reduce overall weight. This weight optimization is crucial in aerospace applications to enhance fuel efficiency, payload capacity, and aircraft performance.
- Shock and Vibration Resistance: Aerospace environments involve significant shock and vibration forces. Hydraulic cylinders can be engineered to withstand these dynamic loads while maintaining performance and reliability, ensuring consistent operation even under extreme conditions.
- Space Constraints: Hydraulic cylinders can be designed to fit within the space constraints of aircraft or spacecraft. Their compact size and flexible mounting options allow for efficient integration into the limited available space.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for use in medical equipment and aerospace applications, leveraging their precise positioning, load handling capabilities, controlled motion, durability, and reliability. In medical equipment, hydraulic cylinders enable comfortable patient positioning, smooth transitions, and controlled movements during procedures. In aerospace, hydraulic cylinders provide precise actuation, weight optimization, shock and vibration resistance, and space-efficient solutions. By adapting hydraulic cylinders to these specialized fields, manufacturers can meet the unique requirements and enhance the performance of medical equipment and aerospace systems.
How do hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various equipment and machinery to provide precise and controlled movement. They utilize hydraulic fluid and mechanical components to achieve accurate positioning, smooth operation, and reliable control. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment:
1. Hydraulic Principle:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate based on Pascal’s law, which states that pressure exerted on a fluid is transmitted equally in all directions. The hydraulic fluid is contained within the cylinder, and when pressure is applied, it acts on the piston, generating force. By controlling the pressure and flow of hydraulic fluid, the movement of the cylinder can be precisely regulated, allowing for accurate and controlled motion.
2. Force and Load Management:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle specific loads and forces. The force generated by the hydraulic cylinder depends on the hydraulic pressure and the surface area of the piston. By adjusting the pressure, the force output can be controlled. This allows for precise management of the load and ensures that the cylinder can handle the required force without exerting excessive or insufficient force. Proper load management contributes to the precise and controlled movement of the equipment.
3. Control Valves:
– Control valves play a crucial role in regulating the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid within the cylinder. These valves allow operators to control the extension and retraction of the cylinder, adjust the speed of movement, and stop or hold the cylinder at any desired position. By manipulating the control valves, precise and controlled movement can be achieved, enabling operators to position equipment accurately and perform specific tasks with precision.
4. Flow Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders incorporate flow control valves to manage the rate of hydraulic fluid flow. These valves control the speed of the cylinder’s extension and retraction, allowing for smooth and controlled movement. By adjusting the flow rate, operators can precisely control the speed of the cylinder, ensuring that it moves at the desired rate without sudden or erratic movements. Flow control contributes to the overall precision and control of the equipment’s movement.
5. Position Sensing:
– To ensure precise movement, hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with position sensing devices such as linear transducers or proximity sensors. These sensors provide feedback on the position of the cylinder, allowing for accurate position control and closed-loop control systems. By continuously monitoring the position, the equipment’s movement can be controlled with high accuracy, enabling precise positioning and operation.
6. Proportional Control:
– Advanced hydraulic systems utilize proportional control technology, which allows for precise and fine-tuned control of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement. Proportional valves, often operated by electronic control systems, provide variable flow rates and pressure adjustments. This technology enables precise control of speed, force, and position, resulting in highly accurate and controlled movement of the equipment.
7. Cushioning and Damping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can incorporate cushioning and damping mechanisms to ensure smooth and controlled movement at the end of the stroke. Cushioning features, such as adjustable cushions or shock absorbers, reduce the impact and decelerate the cylinder before reaching the end of the stroke. This prevents abrupt stops and minimizes vibrations, contributing to precise and controlled movement.
8. Load Compensation:
– Some hydraulic systems utilize load compensation mechanisms to maintain precise movement even when the load varies. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure and flow accordingly to meet that demand. This compensation ensures that the equipment’s movement remains accurate and controlled, regardless of changes in the applied load.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment through the application of hydraulic principles, force and load management, control valves, flow control, position sensing, proportional control, cushioning and damping mechanisms, and load compensation. These features and technologies allow operators to achieve accurate positioning, smooth operation, and reliable control, enabling equipment to perform tasks with precision and efficiency. The combination of hydraulic power and careful design considerations ensures that hydraulic cylinders deliver precise and controlled movement in a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-11-21