small piston double acting hydraulic cylinder
Eaton, parker, hercules, prince, cross type double acting hydraulic cylinder are used for Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck, Landing Platform etc.
Tsingshi hydraulic Customers, MAN, JAC, VOLVO, SHACMAN, DAF, JMC, HUNO, CIMC, SINOTRUK, TATRA,BENS,XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS.FENG, FOTON,etc.
1.Piston rod electroplate hard chrome;
2.lighter and easier to maintenance double acting hydraulic cylinder;
3.High quality alloy seamless steel pipe have better mechanical properties;
4.The world famous brands of seals, such as Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc;
5.World-class processing technology ensures stable and reliable quality.
|NO||ITEM||double acting hydraulic cylinder DATA|
|1||Material||Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, 27SiMn,45#,20#,etc|
|2||Honed tube||40-300mm, Heat treatment, honing, rolling|
|3||Honed tube||30-280mm, plated nickel or hard Chrome or ceramic|
|4||Seal kit||Parker, Merkel, Hallite, Kaden, etc|
|5||Coating||Sandblasting, primer paint, middle paint, finish paint,
Color can paint according to customer demands.
|6||Technology||double acting hydraulic cylinder|
|7||Mounting type||Pin-eye , flange, trunnion mount,ball mount, screw thread.
FC, FE, FEE, FSE,TPIN
|8||Working medium||Hydraulic Oil|
|9||Working pressure||16-20Mpa double acting hydraulic cylinder|
|10||Temperature range||-50°C to +100°C|
Tsingshi hydraulic is a hydraulic telescopic cylinder for dump tipper truck company which takes up with hydraulic design, R&D, manufacturer, sell and service hydraulic products-double acting hydraulic cylinder.
-double acting hydraulic cylinder Certification ISO9001 TS16949, etc;
-mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Export to North America, South America, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, Europe, Middle East, etc;
-ODM&OEM small double acting hydraulic cylinder according to client’s requirements;
-Professional manufacturer& supplier of Hydraulic Cylinders over 30 years;
-The micro double acting hydraulic cylinder can be used for Dump Truck, Tipper Truck, Trailer, Agricultural Machinery, Garbage Truck,Landing Platform etc; We can produce the follow brand hydraulic cylinder. HYVA, BINOTTO, EDBRO, PENTA, MAILHOT, CUSTOM HOIST, MUNCIE, METARIS, HYDRAULEX GLOBAL, HYCO, PARKER, COMMERCIAL HYDRAULICS, MEILLER. WTJX, XT, JX, HCIC, ZX, SZ, SJ.
HIGH QUALITITY GUARANTEE-double acting hydraulic cylinder
-Professional technical team.
-Perfect after-sales service system.
-ODM&OEM Hydraulic Cylinder according to customer needs.
-Strong Hydraulic Cylinder production capacity to ensure fast delivery.
-Guarantee Quality. Every process must be inspected, all products need be tested before leaving the factory.
<hydraulic cylinder double acting Leak Test
<mini hydraulic cylinder Buffer Test
<small hydraulic cylinder Reliability Test
<micro hydraulic cylinder Full Stroke Test
<mini double acting hydraulic cylinder Operation Test
<micro double acting hydraulic cylinder Pressure Tight Test
<small double acting hydraulic cylinder Load Efficiency Test
<double action hydraulic cylinder Start-up Pressure Test
<double acting hydraulic cylinder Testing the Effect of Limit
SALES AND SERVICE
ONE WORLD ONE LOVE
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders contribute to the overall cost-effectiveness of industrial processes?
Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in enhancing the overall cost-effectiveness of industrial processes. They offer several advantages and contribute to increased productivity, improved efficiency, reduced maintenance costs, and enhanced operational performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders contribute to the cost-effectiveness of industrial processes:
1. High Power Density:
– Hydraulic cylinders provide a high power-to-weight ratio, allowing them to generate substantial force in a compact design. This power density enables the use of smaller and lighter equipment, reducing material and manufacturing costs, and increasing the efficiency of industrial processes.
2. Precise Force and Position Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders offer precise force and position control, allowing for accurate movement and positioning of machinery or workpieces. This level of control enhances process efficiency, reduces material waste, and improves overall product quality. Precise force control also minimizes the risk of equipment damage, further reducing maintenance and repair costs.
3. High Load Handling Capacity:
– Hydraulic cylinders are known for their ability to handle high loads. They can exert significant force, making them suitable for heavy-duty industrial applications. By efficiently handling heavy loads, hydraulic cylinders contribute to increased productivity and throughput, reducing the need for additional equipment and streamlining industrial processes.
4. Flexibility and Versatility:
– Hydraulic cylinders offer a high degree of flexibility and versatility in industrial processes. They can be easily integrated into various types of machinery and equipment, allowing for diverse applications. This adaptability reduces the need for specialized equipment, resulting in cost savings and increased operational efficiency.
5. Energy Efficiency:
– Hydraulic systems, including hydraulic cylinders, can be designed to operate with high energy efficiency. By utilizing efficient hydraulic circuit designs, advanced control systems, and energy recovery mechanisms, hydraulic cylinders minimize energy waste and reduce operational costs. Energy-efficient hydraulic systems also contribute to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly industrial operation.
6. Durability and Longevity:
– Hydraulic cylinders are built to withstand demanding industrial environments and heavy usage. They are constructed with robust materials and undergo stringent quality control measures to ensure durability and longevity. Their ability to withstand harsh conditions and repetitive motion reduces the need for frequent replacements, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
7. Reduced Maintenance Requirements:
– Hydraulic cylinders require relatively low maintenance compared to other types of actuators. Properly designed hydraulic systems with efficient filtration and contamination control mechanisms can prevent damage to the cylinders and extend their service life. Reduced maintenance requirements result in lower downtime, decreased labor costs, and improved cost-effectiveness of industrial processes.
8. System Integration and Automation:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be seamlessly integrated into automated industrial processes. By incorporating hydraulic cylinders into automated systems, tasks can be performed with precision and repeatability, reducing human error and optimizing efficiency. Automation also allows for continuous operation, increasing productivity and overall cost-effectiveness.
9. Cost-Effective Replacement:
– In situations where hydraulic cylinders require replacement or repair, the cost-effectiveness of the process is still maintained. Hydraulic cylinders are typically modular in design, allowing for easy replacement of individual components or complete units. This modularity reduces downtime and associated costs, as only the affected components need to be replaced, rather than the entire system.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders contribute to the overall cost-effectiveness of industrial processes through their high power density, precise control capabilities, high load handling capacity, flexibility, energy efficiency, durability, reduced maintenance requirements, system integration, and cost-effective replacement options. Their ability to enhance productivity, efficiency, and operational performance while minimizing maintenance and downtime costs makes hydraulic cylinders a valuable component in various industrial applications.
Ensuring Stable Performance of Hydraulic Cylinders Under Fluctuating Loads
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to provide stable performance even under fluctuating loads. They achieve this through various mechanisms and features that allow for efficient load control and compensation. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads:
- Piston Design: The piston inside the hydraulic cylinder plays a crucial role in load control. It is typically equipped with seals and rings that prevent leakage of hydraulic fluid and ensure effective transfer of force. The piston design may incorporate features such as stepped or tandem pistons, which provide enhanced load-bearing capabilities and improved stability by distributing the load across multiple surfaces.
- Cylinder Cushioning: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate cushioning mechanisms to minimize the impact and shock caused by fluctuating loads. Cushioning can be achieved through various methods, such as adjustable cushion screws, hydraulic cushioning valves, or elastomeric cushioning rings. These mechanisms slow down the piston’s movement near the end of the stroke, reducing the impact and preventing sudden stops that could lead to instability.
- Pressure Compensation: Fluctuating loads can result in pressure variations within the hydraulic system. To ensure stable performance, hydraulic cylinders are equipped with pressure compensation mechanisms. These mechanisms maintain a consistent pressure level in the system, regardless of load changes. Pressure compensation can be achieved through the use of pressure relief valves, compensating pistons, or pressure-compensated flow control valves.
- Flow Control: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate flow control valves to regulate the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By controlling the flow rate of hydraulic fluid, the cylinder’s motion can be adjusted to match the changing load conditions. Flow control valves allow for smooth and controlled movement, preventing abrupt changes that could lead to instability.
- Feedback Systems: To ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with feedback systems. These systems provide real-time information on the cylinder’s position, velocity, and force. By continuously monitoring these parameters, the hydraulic system can make immediate adjustments to maintain stability and compensate for load fluctuations. Feedback systems can include position sensors, pressure sensors, or load sensors, depending on the specific application.
- Proper Sizing and Selection: Ensuring stable performance under fluctuating loads starts with proper sizing and selection of hydraulic cylinders. It is crucial to choose cylinders with appropriate bore size, rod diameter, and stroke length to match the anticipated load conditions. Oversized or undersized cylinders can lead to instability and reduced performance. Proper sizing also involves considering factors such as the required force, speed, and duty cycle of the application.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads through features such as piston design, cushioning mechanisms, pressure compensation, flow control, feedback systems, and proper sizing and selection. These mechanisms and considerations allow hydraulic cylinders to provide consistent and controlled movement, even in dynamic load conditions, resulting in reliable and stable performance.
What maintenance practices are essential for extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders?
Maintaining hydraulic cylinders is crucial for extending their lifespan and ensuring optimal performance. Regular maintenance helps prevent premature wear, damage, and failure, ultimately reducing downtime and saving costs. Here are some essential maintenance practices to consider for extending the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders:
1. Regular Inspections:
– Conduct routine visual inspections of hydraulic cylinders to identify any signs of damage, leaks, or wear. Inspect the cylinder body, piston rod, seals, and mounting points. Look for fluid leaks, rust, dents, or any abnormal wear patterns. Early detection of issues allows for timely repairs or replacements, preventing further damage and extending the lifespan of the cylinder.
– Maintain a clean environment around hydraulic cylinders to prevent contaminants from entering the system. Dust, dirt, and debris can damage seals and other internal components, leading to accelerated wear and reduced performance. Regularly clean the cylinder and its surroundings to minimize the risk of contamination.
3. Proper Lubrication:
– Adequate lubrication is critical for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals and use the appropriate lubricant. Apply lubrication to the cylinder’s moving parts, such as the piston rod, to reduce friction and minimize wear.
4. Seal Maintenance:
– Seals play a vital role in preventing hydraulic fluid leaks and maintaining the cylinder’s performance. Inspect and replace worn or damaged seals promptly. Ensure that seals are properly installed and lubricated. Regularly clean the seal grooves to remove any debris that could compromise seal effectiveness.
5. Pressure Checks:
– Periodically check the hydraulic system’s pressure to ensure it is within the recommended operating range. Excessive pressure can strain the cylinder and its components, leading to premature wear. Monitor pressure levels and make adjustments as necessary to prevent overloading the cylinder.
6. Control Valve Maintenance:
– Maintain and inspect control valves that regulate the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid. Ensure that the valves are functioning correctly and not causing excessive stress or pressure spikes in the cylinder. Clean or replace control valves if they are damaged or malfunctioning.
7. Cylinder Alignment:
– Proper alignment of hydraulic cylinders is essential for their longevity. Misalignment can cause excessive side loads, leading to uneven wear and potential damage. Ensure that the cylinder is correctly aligned with other components and that the mounting points are secure.
8. Preventing Overloading:
– Avoid subjecting hydraulic cylinders to loads exceeding their rated capacity. Overloading can cause internal damage, seal failure, and reduced lifespan. Ensure that the load requirements are within the cylinder’s capabilities and consider using safety devices like overload protection systems when necessary.
9. Training and Operator Awareness:
– Provide proper training to equipment operators on the correct use and handling of hydraulic cylinders. Operators should be aware of the cylinder’s limitations, safe operating procedures, and the importance of regular maintenance. Promote a culture of proactive maintenance and encourage operators to report any potential issues promptly.
10. Documentation and Record-Keeping:
– Maintain detailed documentation of all maintenance activities, including inspections, repairs, and replacements. Keep records of lubrication schedules, pressure checks, and any maintenance performed on the hydraulic cylinders. This documentation helps track the cylinder’s history, identify recurring issues, and plan future maintenance effectively.
By following these maintenance practices, hydraulic cylinder lifespan can be extended, ensuring reliable performance and reducing the risk of unexpected failures. Regular inspections, cleanliness, proper lubrication, seal maintenance, pressure checks, control valve maintenance, cylinder alignment, preventing overloading, operator training, and documentation contribute to the overall longevity and optimal functioning of hydraulic cylinders.
editor by CX 2023-11-20