Long Stroke Tie Rod Double Acting Hydraulic Piston Cylinder for Agriculture Machine Spare Parts
A hydraulic cylinder is a device used to convert hydraulic capacity into mechanical energy. A hydraulic cylinder usually consists of a cylinder tube, a piston rod and associated sealing elements. These components work together so that linear or rotational motion can be achieved when liquid pressure is applied.
There are different types of cylinders, including single acting cylinders (which move in only 1 direction), double acting cylinders (which can move in both directions), and rotary cylinders (which are used for rotating motion). In addition, there are a variety of different sizes and shapes of the cylinder to suit different application needs.
We can produce super long and large hydraulic cylinders. Our honing machine can produce cylinder tubes which have 16000 mm in length and 1600mm for outer diameter. For threads and holes, we also have machines for these processes. When raw material arrive in our workshop, we can do the whole production from acid pickling to painting. Except that, we have engineer team with more than 15 years experience in hydraulic cylinders.
Hydraulic cylinders have a wide range of uses in a variety of industrial and mechanical applications, including following:
Construction machinery: Cylinders are often used in a variety of construction machinery, such as excavators, loaders, bulldozers and cranes, to provide push pull, lifting and rotating functions.
Industrial machinery: In the manufacturing industry, cylinders are widely used in automated production lines and mechanical operations, such as presses, punches, forming machinery, etc. They can provide precise control and powerful output.
Agricultural machinery: The use of oil cylinders in the agricultural field to control various functions of agricultural machinery, including lifting the rake of the tractor, lifting agricultural equipment, etc.
Automotive manufacturing: In automotive manufacturing, cylinders are used in automated assembly lines for manipulating various components such as doors, hoods, and trunks.
Aerospace: Cylinders have important applications in landing gear, rudder, flaps, brake systems and other aspects of aircraft and spacecraft.
Construction field: Oil cylinders are used in construction machinery to provide various movements, such as cranes, lifts, drilling RIGS, etc.
Marine and offshore engineering: Cylinders are used to control the ship’s rudder, cable systems, lifting equipment and hydraulic machinery.
Mining: Cylinders are used in mining equipment, such as mining trucks, lifts, crushers, etc., to achieve large-scale material handling and handling.
Environmental control: Oil cylinders are used in environmental control applications such as wastewater treatment, sewage pumping stations, and garbage disposal equipment to push valves and control the flow of sewage.
Packaging & Shipping
Usually, we use bubble wrappers to pack several layers to act as a buffer and a protective item. Then pack them into wooden case or load directly into containers and do some fixed measures to keep them arrive to the customers successfully.
A: Can I customize product to suit my need?
Q: Yes, of course you can. If you have the drawing or special requirements, send it to me in advance, then I can produce according to your requirements. For those who don’t have cylinder drawing, you can tell me your needs, our engineer team will design for you.
A: How can I track my order?
Q: After we receive the deposit, we will buy raw material and update the progress to you erevy steps. While you have question, you can also let me know, we will explain to you about that.
A: What about the transportation?
Q: Usually we ship by sea transportation, because it is more convenient and cheaper. Of course, if you have any other requirements, we can ship accordingly.
A: Do you have warranty?
Q: Yes, for hydraulic cylinders, we usually have 12 months warranty period. After this period, when the spare parts have issues, you can also contact me, we will produce for you if you can change that part by your engineers.
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Single Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
– In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
– Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
– Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
– Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder’s strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
– Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
Integration of Hydraulic Cylinders with Equipment Requiring Rapid and Dynamic Movements
Hydraulic cylinders can indeed be integrated with equipment that requires rapid and dynamic movements. While hydraulic systems are generally known for their ability to provide high force and precise control, they can also be designed and optimized for applications that demand fast and dynamic motion. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with such equipment:
- High-Speed Hydraulic Systems: Hydraulic cylinders can be part of high-speed hydraulic systems designed specifically for rapid and dynamic movements. These systems incorporate features such as high-flow valves, optimized hydraulic circuitry, and responsive control systems. By carefully engineering the system components and hydraulic parameters, it is possible to achieve the desired speed and responsiveness, enabling the equipment to perform rapid movements.
- Valve Control: The control of hydraulic cylinders plays a crucial role in achieving rapid and dynamic movements. Proportional or servo valves can be used to precisely control the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. These valves offer fast response times and precise flow control, allowing for rapid acceleration and deceleration of the cylinder’s piston. By adjusting the valve settings and optimizing the control algorithms, equipment can be designed to execute dynamic movements with high speed and accuracy.
- Optimized Cylinder Design: The design of hydraulic cylinders can be optimized to facilitate rapid and dynamic movements. Lightweight materials, such as aluminum alloys or composite materials, can be used to reduce the moving mass of the cylinder, enabling faster acceleration and deceleration. Additionally, the cylinder’s internal components, such as the piston and seals, can be designed for low friction to minimize energy losses and enhance responsiveness. These design optimizations contribute to the overall speed and dynamic performance of the equipment.
- Accumulator Integration: Hydraulic accumulators can be integrated into the system to enhance the dynamic capabilities of hydraulic cylinders. Accumulators store pressurized hydraulic fluid, which can be rapidly released to supplement the flow from the pump during high-demand situations. This stored energy can provide an extra boost of power, allowing for faster and more dynamic movements. By strategically sizing and configuring the accumulator, the system can be optimized for the specific rapid and dynamic requirements of the equipment.
- System Feedback and Control: To achieve precise and dynamic movements, hydraulic systems can incorporate feedback sensors and advanced control algorithms. Position sensors, such as linear potentiometers or magnetostrictive sensors, provide real-time position feedback of the hydraulic cylinder. This information can be used in closed-loop control systems to maintain precise positioning and execute rapid movements. Advanced control algorithms can optimize the control signals sent to the valves, ensuring smooth and dynamic motion while minimizing overshooting or oscillations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with equipment that requires rapid and dynamic movements by utilizing high-speed hydraulic systems, employing responsive valve control, optimizing cylinder design, integrating accumulators, and incorporating feedback sensors and advanced control algorithms. These measures enable hydraulic systems to deliver the speed, responsiveness, and precision necessary for equipment operating in dynamic environments. By leveraging the capabilities of hydraulic cylinders, manufacturers can design and integrate systems that meet the requirements of applications demanding rapid and dynamic movements.
Can hydraulic cylinders be customized for specific equipment or attachment needs?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be customized to meet specific equipment or attachment needs. Hydraulic cylinder manufacturers often offer customization options to ensure that the cylinders meet the unique requirements of different applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be customized for specific equipment or attachment needs:
1. Size and Configuration:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be customized in terms of size and configuration to fit specific equipment or attachment requirements. The dimensions of the cylinder, such as bore size, rod diameter, and stroke length, can be tailored to match the available space and the desired force or movement requirements. Additionally, the mounting style and orientation of the cylinder can be customized to ensure proper integration with the equipment or attachment.
2. Operating Pressure and Force:
– The operating pressure and force capabilities of hydraulic cylinders can be customized to suit the specific equipment or attachment needs. Different applications may require different force outputs, and hydraulic cylinder manufacturers can design and manufacture cylinders with the appropriate piston area and pressure ratings to meet those requirements. Customization in this aspect ensures optimal performance and efficiency for the particular equipment or attachment.
3. Stroke Length:
– The stroke length of a hydraulic cylinder refers to the distance the piston can travel from fully retracted to fully extended. Customization of the stroke length allows the hydraulic cylinder to accommodate the specific range of motion required by the equipment or attachment. By adjusting the stroke length, the cylinder can be tailored to deliver the necessary extension and retraction capabilities for efficient operation.
4. Mounting Options:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be customized with various mounting options to facilitate easy installation and integration with specific equipment or attachments. Different applications may require different mounting styles, such as flange mounts, trunnion mounts, or clevis mounts. Manufacturers can provide customized mounting options to ensure proper alignment, stability, and functionality when the cylinder is connected to the equipment or attachment.
5. Sealing and Material Options:
– The sealing system of a hydraulic cylinder is crucial for preventing fluid leakage and maintaining the cylinder’s integrity. Hydraulic cylinder manufacturers offer customization options for sealing materials, such as different types of seals and seal configurations, to suit specific equipment or attachment needs. Additionally, customization of cylinder materials, such as selecting corrosion-resistant materials or specialized coatings, can enhance the cylinder’s durability and performance in specific operating environments.
6. Integration with Control Systems:
– In certain applications, hydraulic cylinders may need to be integrated with sophisticated control systems or automation technologies. Customization can involve incorporating sensors, position feedback devices, or other control elements into the hydraulic cylinder design to enable seamless integration with the overall equipment or attachment control system. This customization ensures precise control, monitoring, and synchronization of the hydraulic cylinder’s movements within the specific application.
7. Specialized Features or Accessories:
– Hydraulic cylinder customization can also involve incorporating specialized features or accessories to meet unique equipment or attachment needs. This may include the integration of safety features, such as pressure relief valves or load-holding valves, or the addition of specific ports or fittings for auxiliary functions or attachments. Customization allows hydraulic cylinders to be tailored to the specific requirements and functionalities of the equipment or attachment.
By offering customization options, hydraulic cylinder manufacturers can provide solutions that precisely match the needs of different equipment or attachment applications. Customized hydraulic cylinders ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and integration, enhancing the overall functionality and productivity of the equipment or attachment. It is important to work closely with experienced manufacturers or hydraulic system specialists to determine the specific customization requirements and ensure the successful implementation of customized hydraulic cylinders.
editor by CX 2023-11-09