Injection machinery use custom made hydraulic oil cylinder
|Aluminum,Cast Iron,45mnb Steel,Stainless Steel, carbon steel
|Max 220mm; Customizable
|Max. 140mm; Customizable
|7-15 Days,Also depands on specific demands
OTHER HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
|Raw Material Inspection
|Before storage, QC takes the measurement of the raw materials.
|Process Material Inspection
|During the production, QCs conduct a random inspection.
Before the hydraulic cylinder parts transferred to the next process, QCs takes inspection.
|Final Function Testing
|All the hydraulic cylinders take hydraulic function test
Tianjian Hydraulic. is a leader in the engineering design and manufacture of high pressure hydraulic cylinders that are widely used in the fields of mining, metallurgy, construction machinery, marine, offshore, water engineering, wind power, hydraulic press, agricultural machinery, and so on.
The Tianjian team has almost 8 years experience delivering innovative and dependable solutions to meet OEM high pressure hydraulic cylinder needs.
If possible, when contact with us, please apply information as below
Or you can offer us your sketch diagram or photos so that we could understand you exactly meaning, help us avoid mistakes.
And if you have samples, we can manufacture according to your samples after sending to us.
Welcome to our factory if you have any time.
Your satisfaction is our biggest motivation.
Now, you can contact with us for any question or inquiry.
Packing & Delivery:
1, What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high quality Hydraulic Cylinders for mining, construction, waste management, forestry, agriculture, etc.
2, Are you a manufacture or a trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer. Warmly welcome to visit us!
3, What certificate do you have?
A: All our factories are ISO certificated. And our main suppliers of materials and parts are with CE, RoHS, and UL certificates.
4, How long is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time depends on different products and quantity. The cylinder usually need about 15-60 days.
5, Can you make parts as customer’s requirement or drawing?
A: Yes, we can OEM for you as your drawings. Our engineer also can give you professional support for technical suggestions.
6, What kind of payment terms do you accept?
A: We prefer T/T through bank. 30% when order is confirmed and 70% before shipment. Can be negotiated.
7, What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. This warranty does not cover parts that are worn out through the course of normal operation or are damaged through negligence. We serious remind that unclean hydraulic oil will definitely cause damage to your Hydraulic components. And this damage is not included in the warranty range. So we strongly suggest you to use new clean oil or make sure the system oil are clean when using our parts
|GS, RoHS, CE, ISO9001
How do hydraulic cylinders enhance the performance of construction and mining equipment?
Hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in enhancing the performance of construction and mining equipment by providing powerful and precise linear motion. These industries require heavy-duty machinery that can withstand demanding conditions and efficiently perform tasks such as lifting, pushing, and digging. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders enhance the performance of construction and mining equipment:
1. Power and Force:
– Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating substantial force, allowing construction and mining equipment to handle heavy loads and perform challenging tasks. The hydraulic system applies pressure to the fluid, which is transmitted to the hydraulic cylinder, resulting in the movement of the piston rod. The larger the diameter of the cylinder, the greater the force that can be generated. Hydraulic cylinders enable the equipment to exert significant force, making it possible to lift and move heavy materials, excavate soil and rock, and perform other demanding operations.
2. Precise Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders offer precise control over the movement of construction and mining equipment. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder through control valves, operators can precisely control the speed, position, and force exerted by the hydraulic cylinder. This level of control allows for accurate and controlled movements, enabling operators to perform tasks with precision and efficiency. Whether it’s lifting a specific load, positioning an attachment, or maneuvering in tight spaces, hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary control for optimal equipment performance.
– Hydraulic cylinders are highly adaptable to various construction and mining equipment. They can be designed and manufactured in different sizes, stroke lengths, and configurations to suit specific requirements. Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into different types of equipment, such as excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and drilling rigs. Their adaptability allows for the customization of equipment to meet the needs of different applications and operating conditions, enhancing overall performance.
4. Durability and Reliability:
– Construction and mining environments are known for their harsh conditions, including extreme temperatures, vibrations, and exposure to dust, dirt, and debris. Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand these challenging conditions and provide long-lasting performance. They are constructed using robust materials, such as high-strength steel, and equipped with seals and components that can endure heavy loads, impacts, and contaminants. The durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders ensure that construction and mining equipment can operate continuously and withstand the demanding nature of these industries.
– Hydraulic cylinders contribute to the safety of construction and mining equipment operations. Their precise control allows operators to perform tasks with accuracy, minimizing the risk of accidents and damage to the equipment or surrounding structures. Hydraulic cylinders also enable the implementation of safety features, such as overload protection systems and emergency stop mechanisms, ensuring the safe operation of the equipment. The reliable and controlled movements provided by hydraulic cylinders enhance overall safety in construction and mining operations.
6. Increased Productivity:
– By providing the necessary power, precise control, and adaptability, hydraulic cylinders contribute to increased productivity in construction and mining applications. Construction and mining equipment equipped with hydraulic cylinders can perform tasks more efficiently and effectively, reducing the time and effort required to complete projects. The ability to handle heavy loads, control movements precisely, and adapt to various tasks improves the overall productivity of the equipment, leading to cost savings and improved project timelines.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders enhance the performance of construction and mining equipment by providing power, precise control, adaptability, durability, and safety. They enable these machines to handle heavy loads, perform tasks with accuracy, withstand harsh conditions, and increase productivity. Hydraulic cylinders are integral components that contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of construction and mining operations.
Customization of Hydraulic Cylinders for Marine and Offshore Applications
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be customized for use in marine and offshore applications. These environments present unique challenges, such as exposure to corrosive saltwater, high humidity, and extreme operating conditions. Customization allows hydraulic cylinders to meet the specific requirements and withstand the harsh conditions encountered in marine and offshore settings. Let’s delve into the details of how hydraulic cylinders can be customized for marine and offshore applications:
- Corrosion Resistance: Marine and offshore environments expose hydraulic cylinders to corrosive elements, such as saltwater. To mitigate corrosion, hydraulic cylinders can be customized with materials and surface treatments that provide enhanced corrosion resistance. For example, cylinders can be constructed from stainless steel or coated with protective layers like chrome plating or specialized coatings to withstand the corrosive effects of saltwater.
- Sealing and Environmental Protection: Hydraulic cylinders for marine and offshore applications require robust sealing systems to prevent water ingress and protect internal components. Customized sealing solutions, such as high-quality seals, wipers, and gaskets, can be employed to ensure effective sealing and resistance to water, debris, and contaminants. Additionally, hydraulic cylinders can be designed with protective features like bellows or boots to shield vulnerable areas from environmental elements.
- High-Pressure and Shock Resistance: Marine and offshore operations may involve high-pressure hydraulic systems and encounters with dynamic loads or shocks. Customized hydraulic cylinders can be engineered to withstand these demanding conditions. They can be designed with reinforced construction, thicker walls, and specialized components to handle high-pressure applications and absorb shock loads, ensuring reliable performance and durability.
- Temperature and Fluid Compatibility: Marine and offshore applications can expose hydraulic cylinders to extreme temperature variations and specific fluid requirements. Customization allows the selection of materials, seals, and fluids compatible with the anticipated temperature range and the specific fluid being used. Hydraulic cylinders can be tailored to maintain optimal performance and reliability under challenging temperature conditions and with the designated fluid type.
- Mounting and Integration: Customized hydraulic cylinders can be designed to facilitate easy integration and mounting within marine and offshore machinery. Mounting options can be tailored to suit the available space and structural requirements of the equipment. Additionally, customized hydraulic cylinder designs can incorporate features for easy maintenance, accessibility, and connection to the hydraulic system, ensuring convenient installation and serviceability in marine and offshore applications.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be customized to meet the unique demands of marine and offshore applications. Customization enables the integration of corrosion-resistant materials, robust sealing systems, high-pressure and shock-resistant designs, temperature and fluid compatibility, as well as optimized mounting and integration features. By tailoring hydraulic cylinders to the specific requirements of marine and offshore environments, reliable performance, extended service life, and efficient operation can be achieved in these challenging operating conditions.
What are the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues?
Hydraulic cylinders are critical components in hydraulic systems, and wear or leakage can lead to performance issues and potential system failures. It is important to be aware of the common signs that indicate hydraulic cylinder problems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues:
1. Fluid Leakage:
– Fluid leakage is one of the most obvious signs of hydraulic cylinder problems. If you notice hydraulic fluid leaking from the cylinder, it indicates a seal failure or damage to the cylinder. Leaking fluid may be visible around the rod, piston, or cylinder body. It is important to address fluid leakage promptly as it can lead to a loss of system efficiency, contamination of the surrounding environment, and potential damage to other system components.
2. Reduced Performance:
– Wear or internal damage to the hydraulic cylinder can result in reduced performance. You may notice a decrease in the cylinder’s force output, slower operation, or difficulty in extending or retracting the cylinder. Reduced performance can be indicative of worn seals, damaged piston or rod, internal leakage, or contamination within the cylinder. Any noticeable decrease in the cylinder’s performance should be inspected and addressed to prevent further damage or system inefficiencies.
3. Abnormal Noise or Vibrations:
– Unusual noise or vibrations during the operation of a hydraulic cylinder can indicate internal wear or damage. Excessive noise, knocking sounds, or vibrations that are not typical for the system may suggest problems such as worn bearings, misalignment, or loose internal components. These signs should be investigated to identify the source of the issue and take appropriate corrective measures.
4. Excessive Heat:
– Overheating of the hydraulic cylinder is another sign of potential issues. If the cylinder feels excessively hot to the touch during normal operation, it may indicate problems such as internal leakage, fluid contamination, or inadequate lubrication. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear, reduced efficiency, and overall system malfunctions. Monitoring the temperature of the hydraulic cylinder is important to detect and address potential problems.
5. External Damage:
– Physical damage to the hydraulic cylinder, such as dents, scratches, or bent rods, can contribute to wear and leakage issues. External damage can compromise the integrity of the cylinder, leading to fluid leakage, misalignment, or inefficient operation. Regular inspection of the cylinder’s external condition is essential to identify any visible signs of damage and take appropriate actions.
6. Seal Failure:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals are critical components that prevent fluid leakage and maintain system integrity. Signs of seal failure include fluid leakage, reduced performance, and increased friction during cylinder operation. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration of the cylinder’s performance and potential damage to other system components.
– Contamination within the hydraulic cylinder can cause wear, damage to seals, and overall system inefficiencies. Signs of contamination include the presence of foreign particles, debris, or sludge in the hydraulic fluid or visible damage to seals and other internal components. Regular fluid analysis and maintenance practices should be implemented to prevent contamination and address any signs of contamination promptly.
8. Irregular Seal Wear:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals can wear over time due to friction, pressure, and operating conditions. Irregular seal wear patterns, such as uneven wear or excessive wear in specific areas, may indicate misalignment or improper installation. Monitoring the condition of the seals during regular maintenance can help identify potential issues and prevent premature seal failure.
It is important to address these common signs of wear or leakage promptly to prevent further damage, ensure the optimal performance of hydraulic cylinders, and maintain the overall efficiency and reliability of the hydraulic system. Regular inspection, maintenance, and timely repairs or replacements of damaged components are key to mitigating hydraulic cylinder issues and maximizing system longevity.
editor by CX 2023-11-22