double action synchronous hydraulic jack cylinders
Hydraulic cylinder can bear partial loading is 5% of rated pressure. High pressure alloy cylinder is very durable, especially in the larger project, it is easily to be operated and control. It can be used for lifting heavy machine, bridge project, hydraulic engineering, harbour construction and other equipment. It has large output, light weight, remote control and other advantages, it can match with our high pressure oil pump, it can reach jack, push, pull and extrusion and kinds of working.
1. Integral stop ring provides piston blow-out protection
2. Double-acting for positive retraction
3. Baked enamel outside finish and plated pistons provide superior corrosion resistance
4. Safety valve in retract side of cylinder helps to prevent damage in case of accidental over-pressurization
5. Interchangeable, hardened grooved saddles are standard
6. Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
|Model||Tonnage T||Stroke mm||Closed height mm||Extend height mm||Outer diameter of oil cylinder mm||Dimension of plunger mm||Dimension of oil pump mm||Weight kg||Pressure|
If the model you are looking for is not available, please contact us! We will customize it according to your needs.
Our hydraulic jacks have been widely used for industrial field, such as steel plant, cement industry, chemical and refinery, bridge, railway, highway, hydropower station, ship repair, building, construction and maintenance.
HangZhou Lead Equipment Co., Ltd. Have been in hydraulic tools industry since 2009.
Our main products as follow:
Single acting hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (10-100 tons)
Single acting hollow hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (12-100 tons)
Double acting hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (50-2000 tons)
Double acting hollow hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (50-2000 tons)
Single acting hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram with lock nut (55-200 tons)
Thin type single acting hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (10-200 tons)
Ultrathin hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (10-200 tons)
Flange type hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (10-630 tons)
Synchronous hydraulic jack (10-1000 tons)
Hydraulic accessories: high pressure oil hose, couplers, seal kits, mainfold, etc.
All the tonnage, stroke, height can be customized according to client’s requirements, supply the best quality and serve. Our warranty is 2 years.
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Adjusted Form:||Switching Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of precise positioning and control?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle the challenges of precise positioning and control with a combination of engineering principles and advanced control systems. These challenges often arise in applications where accurate and controlled movements are required, such as in industrial automation, construction, and material handling. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders overcome these challenges:
1. Fluid Power Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders utilize fluid power control to achieve precise positioning and control. The hydraulic system consists of a hydraulic pump, control valves, and hydraulic fluid. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder, operators can control the speed, direction, and force exerted by the cylinder. The fluid power control allows for smooth and accurate movements, enabling precise positioning of the hydraulic cylinder and the attached load.
2. Control Valves:
– Control valves play a crucial role in handling the challenges of precise positioning and control. These valves are responsible for directing the flow of hydraulic fluid within the system. They can be manually operated or electronically controlled. Control valves allow operators to adjust the flow rate of the hydraulic fluid, controlling the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By modulating the flow, operators can achieve fine control over the positioning of the hydraulic cylinder, enabling precise and accurate movements.
3. Proportional Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with proportional control systems, which offer enhanced precision in positioning and control. Proportional control systems utilize electronic feedback and control algorithms to precisely regulate the flow and pressure of the hydraulic fluid. These systems provide accurate and proportional control over the movement of the hydraulic cylinder, allowing for precise positioning at various points along its stroke length. Proportional control enhances the cylinder’s ability to handle complex tasks that require precise movements and control.
4. Position Feedback Sensors:
– To achieve precise positioning, hydraulic cylinders often incorporate position feedback sensors. These sensors provide real-time information about the position of the cylinder’s piston rod. Common types of position feedback sensors include potentiometers, linear variable differential transformers (LVDTs), and magnetostrictive sensors. By continuously monitoring the position, the feedback sensors enable closed-loop control, allowing for accurate positioning and control of the hydraulic cylinder. The feedback information is used to adjust the flow of hydraulic fluid to achieve the desired position accurately.
5. Servo Control Systems:
– Advanced hydraulic systems employ servo control systems to handle the challenges of precise positioning and control. Servo control systems combine electronic control, position feedback sensors, and proportional control valves to achieve high levels of accuracy and responsiveness. The servo control system continuously compares the desired position with the actual position of the hydraulic cylinder and adjusts the flow of hydraulic fluid to minimize any positional error. This closed-loop control mechanism enables the hydraulic cylinder to maintain precise positioning and control, even under varying loads or external disturbances.
6. Integrated Automation:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into automated systems to achieve precise positioning and control. In such setups, the hydraulic cylinders are controlled by programmable logic controllers (PLCs) or other automation controllers. These controllers receive input signals from various sensors and use pre-programmed logic to command the hydraulic cylinder’s movements. The integration of hydraulic cylinders into automated systems allows for precise and repeatable positioning and control, enabling complex sequences of movements to be executed with high accuracy.
7. Advanced Control Algorithms:
– Advancements in control algorithms have also contributed to the precise positioning and control of hydraulic cylinders. These algorithms, such as PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) control, adaptive control, and model-based control, enable sophisticated control strategies to be implemented. These algorithms consider factors such as load variations, system dynamics, and environmental conditions to optimize the control of hydraulic cylinders. By employing advanced control algorithms, hydraulic cylinders can compensate for disturbances and achieve precise positioning and control over a wide range of operating conditions.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders overcome the challenges of precise positioning and control through the use of fluid power control, control valves, proportional control, position feedback sensors, servo control systems, integrated automation, and advanced control algorithms. By combining these elements, hydraulic cylinders can achieve accurate and controlled movements, enabling precise positioning and control in various applications. These capabilities are essential for industries that require high precision and repeatability in their operations, such as industrial automation, robotics, and material handling.
Adaptation of Hydraulic Cylinders for Medical Equipment and Aerospace Applications
Hydraulic cylinders have the potential to be adapted for use in medical equipment and aerospace applications, offering unique advantages in these industries. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for these specialized fields:
- Medical Equipment: Hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for various medical equipment applications, including hospital beds, patient lifts, surgical tables, and rehabilitation devices. Here’s how hydraulic cylinders are beneficial in medical equipment:
- Positioning and Adjustability: Hydraulic cylinders provide precise and smooth movement, allowing for accurate positioning and adjustments of medical equipment. This is crucial for ensuring patient comfort, proper alignment, and ease of use.
- Load Handling: Hydraulic cylinders offer high force capabilities, enabling the safe handling of heavy loads in medical equipment. They can support the weight of patients, facilitate smooth transitions, and provide stability during procedures.
- Controlled Motion: Hydraulic cylinders provide controlled and stable motion, which is essential for delicate medical procedures. The ability to adjust speed, position, and force allows for precise and controlled movements, minimizing patient discomfort and ensuring accurate treatment.
- Durability and Reliability: Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand rigorous use and demanding environments, making them suitable for medical equipment applications. Their durability and reliability contribute to the long-term performance and safety of medical devices.
- Flight Control Systems: Hydraulic cylinders play a critical role in aircraft flight control systems, including ailerons, elevators, rudders, and landing gear. They provide precise and reliable actuation, allowing pilots to control the aircraft’s movements with accuracy and responsiveness.
- Weight Optimization: Hydraulic cylinders can be designed using lightweight materials, such as aluminum alloys or composite materials, to reduce overall weight. This weight optimization is crucial in aerospace applications to enhance fuel efficiency, payload capacity, and aircraft performance.
- Shock and Vibration Resistance: Aerospace environments involve significant shock and vibration forces. Hydraulic cylinders can be engineered to withstand these dynamic loads while maintaining performance and reliability, ensuring consistent operation even under extreme conditions.
- Space Constraints: Hydraulic cylinders can be designed to fit within the space constraints of aircraft or spacecraft. Their compact size and flexible mounting options allow for efficient integration into the limited available space.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for use in medical equipment and aerospace applications, leveraging their precise positioning, load handling capabilities, controlled motion, durability, and reliability. In medical equipment, hydraulic cylinders enable comfortable patient positioning, smooth transitions, and controlled movements during procedures. In aerospace, hydraulic cylinders provide precise actuation, weight optimization, shock and vibration resistance, and space-efficient solutions. By adapting hydraulic cylinders to these specialized fields, manufacturers can meet the unique requirements and enhance the performance of medical equipment and aerospace systems.
What is a hydraulic cylinder and how does it function in various applications?
A hydraulic cylinder is a mechanical actuator that converts hydraulic energy into linear force and motion. It plays a critical role in various applications where controlled and powerful linear motion is required. Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in industries such as construction, manufacturing, agriculture, and transportation. Here’s a detailed explanation of what a hydraulic cylinder is and how it functions:
Definition and Components:
– A hydraulic cylinder consists of a cylindrical barrel, a piston, a piston rod, and various seals. The barrel is a hollow tube that houses the piston and allows for fluid flow. The piston divides the cylinder into two chambers: the rod side and the cap side. The piston rod extends from the piston and provides a connection point for external loads. Seals are used to prevent fluid leakage and maintain hydraulic pressure within the cylinder.
– The function of a hydraulic cylinder is to convert the pressure and flow of hydraulic fluid into linear force and motion. The hydraulic fluid, typically oil, is pressurized and directed into one of the chambers of the cylinder. As the fluid enters the chamber, it applies pressure on the piston, causing it to move in a linear direction. This linear motion of the piston is transferred to the piston rod, creating a pushing or pulling force.
– The working principle of a hydraulic cylinder is based on Pascal’s law, which states that pressure exerted on a fluid in a confined space is transmitted equally in all directions. In a hydraulic cylinder, when hydraulic fluid is pumped into one side of the cylinder, it creates pressure on the piston. The pressure is transmitted through the fluid to the other side of the piston, resulting in a balanced force across the piston and piston rod. This force generates linear motion in the direction determined by the fluid input.
– Hydraulic cylinders find extensive use in a wide range of applications due to their ability to generate high forces and precise control of linear motion. Some common applications include:
1. Construction Equipment: Hydraulic cylinders are used in excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and cranes for lifting, pushing, and digging tasks.
2. Manufacturing Machinery: Hydraulic cylinders are employed in presses, machine tools, and material handling equipment for pressing, clamping, and lifting operations.
3. Agricultural Machinery: Hydraulic cylinders are used in tractors, harvesters, and irrigation systems for tasks like steering, lifting, and controlling attachments.
4. Transportation: Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in vehicles such as dump trucks, garbage trucks, and forklifts for tilting, lifting, and tipping operations.
5. Aerospace and Defense: Hydraulic cylinders are employed in aircraft landing gear, missile systems, and hydraulic actuators for control surfaces.
6. Marine and Offshore: Hydraulic cylinders are used in ship steering systems, cranes, and offshore drilling equipment for various lifting and positioning tasks.
In these applications, hydraulic cylinders offer advantages such as high force capability, precise control, compact size, and durability. They provide efficient and reliable linear motion, contributing to enhanced productivity and functionality in a wide range of industries.
Overall, hydraulic cylinders are integral components in various applications where controlled and powerful linear motion is required. Their ability to convert hydraulic energy into mechanical force makes them invaluable in numerous industries, enabling the operation of heavy machinery, precise positioning, and efficient load handling.
editor by CX 2023-10-29