Front Flange large Hydraulic Cylinder for press
Hydraulic cylinder can bear partial loading is 5% of rated pressure. High pressure alloy cylinder is very durable, especially in the larger project, it is easily to be operated and control. It can be used for lifting heavy machine, bridge project, hydraulic engineering, harbour construction and other equipment. It has large output, light weight, remote control and other advantages, it can match with our high pressure oil pump, it can reach jack, push, pull and extrusion and kinds of working.
1. Integral stop ring provides piston blow-out protection
2. Double-acting for positive retraction
3. Baked enamel outside finish and plated pistons provide superior corrosion resistance
4. Safety valve in retract side of cylinder helps to prevent damage in case of accidental over-pressurization
5. Interchangeable, hardened grooved saddles are standard
6. Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
|Model||Tonnage T||Stroke mm||Closed height mm||Extend height mm||Outer diameter of oil cylinder mm||Dimension of plunger mm||Dimension of oil pump mm||Weight kg||Pressure|
If the model you are looking for is not available, please contact us! We will customize it according to your needs.
Our hydraulic jacks have been widely used for industrial field, such as steel plant, cement industry, chemical and refinery, bridge, railway, highway, hydropower station, ship repair, building, construction and maintenance.
HangZhou Lead Equipment Co., Ltd. Have been in hydraulic tools industry since 2009.
Our main products as follow:
Single acting hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (10-100 tons)
Single acting hollow hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (12-100 tons)
Double acting hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (50-2000 tons)
Double acting hollow hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (50-2000 tons)
Single acting hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram with lock nut (55-200 tons)
Thin type single acting hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (10-200 tons)
Ultrathin hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (10-200 tons)
Flange type hydraulic jack/cylinder/ram (10-630 tons)
Synchronous hydraulic jack (10-1000 tons)
Hydraulic accessories: high pressure oil hose, couplers, seal kits, mainfold, etc.
All the tonnage, stroke, height can be customized according to client’s requirements, supply the best quality and serve. Our warranty is 2 years.
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Adjusted Form:||Switching Type|
Can hydraulic cylinders be adapted for specialized applications like material handling?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively adapted for specialized applications such as material handling. The versatility, power, and precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders make them well-suited for a wide range of material handling tasks. Hydraulic systems, including cylinders, are commonly used in industrial settings to lift, position, push, pull, and manipulate various types of materials. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for specialized material handling applications:
1. Lifting and Lowering:
– Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used for lifting and lowering heavy loads in material handling applications. By utilizing the force generated by hydraulic pressure, cylinders can provide the necessary power to lift and hold loads at different elevations. The precise control offered by hydraulic systems allows for accurate positioning of materials, ensuring efficient and safe lifting operations.
2. Pushing and Pulling:
– Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating substantial pushing and pulling forces, making them ideal for applications that involve moving or manipulating materials. They can be used to push or pull heavy objects, control the movement of conveyors or rollers, or engage mechanisms for material transfer. The ability to exert high forces with precise control enables hydraulic cylinders to efficiently handle a variety of material handling tasks.
3. Tilting and Rotating:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be adapted to provide tilting and rotating functions in material handling equipment. By integrating cylinders into the design, equipment such as forklifts, cranes, or material handling arms can tilt or rotate to facilitate material placement or maneuvering. Hydraulic cylinders offer the required force and control to achieve smooth and controlled tilting or rotating motions, enhancing operational efficiency in material handling processes.
4. Gripping and Clamping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be utilized to provide gripping and clamping functions for secure material handling. By incorporating specialized gripping or clamping mechanisms with hydraulic actuation, materials of various shapes and sizes can be securely held or clamped during transportation or processing. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise and adjustable gripping or clamping forces, ensuring the safe and reliable handling of materials.
5. Material Compaction and Forming:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for material compaction and forming applications. For example, in the production of bricks, hydraulic cylinders are used to apply high pressure and force to compact the raw materials into desired shapes. Similarly, in metal forming processes, hydraulic cylinders are employed to exert force on metal sheets or components, enabling precise shaping and forming operations.
6. Conveyor and Sorting Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be integrated into conveyor and sorting systems to facilitate material movement and sorting. By incorporating hydraulic actuators, conveyor belts or sorting mechanisms can be efficiently controlled for optimal material flow and distribution. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control to handle varying load capacities and adjust the speed and position of material transfer, improving the overall efficiency of handling and sorting operations.
7. Customized Designs:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be customized and adapted to meet specific requirements of specialized material handling applications. Engineers can design cylinders with unique dimensions, stroke lengths, mounting options, and sealing arrangements to fit into equipment or systems with specific space limitations or operating conditions. Customized hydraulic cylinders ensure optimal performance and compatibility for specialized material handling tasks.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively adapted for specialized material handling applications, offering the necessary force, control, and versatility required in various material handling tasks. Whether it involves lifting and lowering, pushing and pulling, tilting and rotating, gripping and clamping, material compaction and forming, or integration into conveyor and sorting systems, hydraulic cylinders provide reliable and efficient solutions. Their adaptability, precise control, and ability to handle heavy loads make hydraulic cylinders a valuable component in optimizing material handling processes across different industries.
Adaptation of Hydraulic Cylinders for Medical Equipment and Aerospace Applications
Hydraulic cylinders have the potential to be adapted for use in medical equipment and aerospace applications, offering unique advantages in these industries. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for these specialized fields:
- Medical Equipment: Hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for various medical equipment applications, including hospital beds, patient lifts, surgical tables, and rehabilitation devices. Here’s how hydraulic cylinders are beneficial in medical equipment:
- Positioning and Adjustability: Hydraulic cylinders provide precise and smooth movement, allowing for accurate positioning and adjustments of medical equipment. This is crucial for ensuring patient comfort, proper alignment, and ease of use.
- Load Handling: Hydraulic cylinders offer high force capabilities, enabling the safe handling of heavy loads in medical equipment. They can support the weight of patients, facilitate smooth transitions, and provide stability during procedures.
- Controlled Motion: Hydraulic cylinders provide controlled and stable motion, which is essential for delicate medical procedures. The ability to adjust speed, position, and force allows for precise and controlled movements, minimizing patient discomfort and ensuring accurate treatment.
- Durability and Reliability: Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand rigorous use and demanding environments, making them suitable for medical equipment applications. Their durability and reliability contribute to the long-term performance and safety of medical devices.
- Flight Control Systems: Hydraulic cylinders play a critical role in aircraft flight control systems, including ailerons, elevators, rudders, and landing gear. They provide precise and reliable actuation, allowing pilots to control the aircraft’s movements with accuracy and responsiveness.
- Weight Optimization: Hydraulic cylinders can be designed using lightweight materials, such as aluminum alloys or composite materials, to reduce overall weight. This weight optimization is crucial in aerospace applications to enhance fuel efficiency, payload capacity, and aircraft performance.
- Shock and Vibration Resistance: Aerospace environments involve significant shock and vibration forces. Hydraulic cylinders can be engineered to withstand these dynamic loads while maintaining performance and reliability, ensuring consistent operation even under extreme conditions.
- Space Constraints: Hydraulic cylinders can be designed to fit within the space constraints of aircraft or spacecraft. Their compact size and flexible mounting options allow for efficient integration into the limited available space.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be adapted for use in medical equipment and aerospace applications, leveraging their precise positioning, load handling capabilities, controlled motion, durability, and reliability. In medical equipment, hydraulic cylinders enable comfortable patient positioning, smooth transitions, and controlled movements during procedures. In aerospace, hydraulic cylinders provide precise actuation, weight optimization, shock and vibration resistance, and space-efficient solutions. By adapting hydraulic cylinders to these specialized fields, manufacturers can meet the unique requirements and enhance the performance of medical equipment and aerospace systems.
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in load, pressure, and speed effectively. They incorporate features and components that allow them to adapt to changing operating conditions and maintain optimal performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed:
Variations in Load:
– Hydraulic cylinders are capable of handling variations in load by adjusting the force they exert. The force output of a hydraulic cylinder is determined by the hydraulic pressure and the surface area of the piston. When the load increases, the pressure in the hydraulic system can be adjusted to generate a higher force. This adjustment can be achieved by regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid into the cylinder using control valves. By controlling the pressure and flow, hydraulic cylinders can adapt to different load requirements, ensuring that the force applied is sufficient to handle the load while preventing excessive force that could cause damage.
Variations in Pressure:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in pressure within the hydraulic system. They are equipped with seals and other components that can withstand high-pressure conditions. When the pressure within the hydraulic system fluctuates, the hydraulic cylinder adjusts accordingly to maintain its performance. The seals prevent fluid leakage and ensure that the hydraulic pressure is effectively transmitted to the piston, allowing the cylinder to generate the required force. Additionally, hydraulic systems often incorporate pressure relief valves and other safety mechanisms to protect the cylinder and the entire system from overpressure conditions.
Variations in Speed:
– Hydraulic cylinders can handle variations in speed through the control of hydraulic fluid flow. The speed of a hydraulic cylinder’s extension or retraction is determined by the rate at which hydraulic fluid enters or exits the cylinder. By adjusting the flow rate using flow control valves, the speed of the cylinder’s movement can be regulated. This allows for precise control over the speed, enabling operators to adapt to varying speed requirements based on the specific task or load. Furthermore, hydraulic systems can incorporate flow control valves with adjustable orifice sizes to fine-tune the speed of the cylinder’s movement.
– Advanced hydraulic systems may incorporate load-sensing technology to further enhance the ability of hydraulic cylinders to handle variations in load, pressure, and speed. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure and flow accordingly to meet that demand. This technology ensures that the hydraulic cylinder provides the necessary force while optimizing energy efficiency. Load-sensing systems are particularly beneficial in applications where the load requirements can vary significantly, allowing hydraulic cylinders to adapt in real-time and maintain precise control over force and speed.
– Hydraulic systems can also utilize accumulators to assist in handling variations in load, pressure, and speed. Accumulators store hydraulic fluid under pressure, which can be released when needed to supplement the flow and pressure in the system. When there are sudden increases in load or pressure demands, accumulators can provide additional fluid to the hydraulic cylinder, ensuring smooth operation and preventing pressure drops. Similarly, accumulators can assist in maintaining consistent speed by compensating for fluctuations in flow rate. They act as a supplemental energy source, helping hydraulic cylinders respond effectively to variations in operating conditions.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders handle variations in load, pressure, and speed through various mechanisms and components. They can adjust the force output to accommodate different load requirements by regulating hydraulic pressure. The seals and components within hydraulic cylinders allow them to withstand variations in pressure within the hydraulic system. By controlling the flow of hydraulic fluid, hydraulic cylinders can regulate the speed of their movement. Advanced technologies such as load-sensing systems and the use of accumulators further enhance the adaptability of hydraulic cylinders to changing operating conditions. These features and mechanisms enable hydraulic cylinders to maintain optimal performance and provide reliable force and motion control in a wide range of applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-28