ZheJiang CHINAMFG Hydraulic Co., Ltd is specialized in hydraulic products Design, R&D, and Manufacturing.
We mainly produce Hydraulic Cylinders for the Trucks, Coal Mining Industry, Metal Forming Industry Ship Industry, Oil Rigs and CHINAMFG Engineering.Also, we can design and manufacture various special purpose hydraulic cylinders according to customer design and requirements as agriculture industry, 6 DOF platform, machine tools, etc.
Our annual capacity is 200,000 pcs of cylinders which make our company an important production base for Hydraulic Cylinders in China.
History of Wantong:
>Dump truck telescopic hydraulic cylinder was successsfully developed in 2002;
>Began to cooperate with famous brands companies ,Such as CHINAMFG ,SHACMAN in 2005;
>Passed ISO/TS 16949 International Quality management system certification in 2006;
>Began to cooperate with ZMJ,Co.,Ltd in 2009;
>The electroplating production line was completed and had passed the accepance of environmental impact assessment in 2012;
>Has been raised as a listed Company in 2014;
>Cylinder with 10-stage .22-meter stroke for Military project was successfully developed in 2015;
>The North American Type Thin-Walltelescopic cylinder was successfully developed in 2015;
>Military Hydro-Pneumatic Spring and Suspension System was successfully developed in 2016;
|Material of cylinder tube||Alloy steel|
|Seal||Hallite, SKF, NOK, Guarnitec, Parker|
|Coating||All tubes are chrome plated|
|Color||red black blue gray, according to customer’s requirement|
|Mounting Type||Earring-trunnion, double trunnion, double earring (eye end), Pin to pin botton|
|Package||pallet, plywood case|
|Warranty||Period of 14 months from the date of manufacture.The manufacture date is engraved on the label of every cylinder.|
|Main export market||US, Canada, South Korea, Russia, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Kenya, Philippines, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.via, the United Arab Unites, Singapore|
|Payment terms||T/T, L/C,|
|Delivery time||20 days after down payment|
>Each processing under our control, each products, every step under strict quality control;
>We are the supplier of SINOTRUK, CIMC, JAC, SHACMAN, ZMJ and YANKUANG GROUP
manufacturing and refitting company use our telescopic cylinder as first choice.
>We attended each Bauma exhibition, the world trade fair for construction equipment, building material machines, mining machines and earn much more opportunity to extend our business to oversea market.
1, The mechanical properties and chemical elements of the raw material will be inspected to check whether qualified after entering the warehouse.
2, Chemical composition inspection of raw materials, Test the chemical composition of metallic materials, such as C, Si, Mn, P, S, Cr, Ni and other elements.Mainly for raw materials incoming inspection, by testing whether the material qualified, receiving materials.
3, Metallographic analysis of metal materials is usually the raw materials, such as copper, iron, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, titanium, etc., for the processing of structural parts and finished product evaluation, through the metallographic analysis, You can find a variety of possible reasons for failure analysis in time, Prediction and analysis the characteristics of metallic materials and materials, Study material surface, and internal defects, and to improve and verify the process technology of the material;
4, Salt spray test is a major use of salt spray test equipment created by the artificial simulation of salt spray environmental conditions to assess the corrosion resistance of products or metal materials, environmental testing
5, Mechanical performance testing equipment can meet the requirements of mechanical testing, all the use of computer digital display, so the accuracy is more accurate so that the mechanical properties of each cylinder barrel has been greatly improved.
6, Every workpiece is machined according to the confirmed drawings and will be inspected casually by QC according to a certain proportion.The traceable record shall be clear and traceable.
7, The qualified parts are assembled into 1 cylinder and then the pressure test will be done.
Before and after assembly, the basic dimensions and workmanship will be inspected again.
8, An inspection report will come into being before delivery.
Guarantee and after sale service:
> Pre-sale service: Keep communicating with the truck manufacturers, including the selection of product model, the design of a hydraulic system, a test of performance and analysis of the accident. Once the problems occur, we will solve them immediately together with truck manufacturers.
>The sale service: Provide training and technical support for users.
> After-sale service: Solve the problem firstly, then analyze responsibility; Replace the system components
immediately if any need.
> 24 hours telephone service hotline.
|Pressure Direction:||Single-acting Cylinder|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
How do hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery?
Hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in ensuring smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery. Their design and operation allow for precise control over the motion of heavy loads, resulting in efficient and reliable performance. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders contribute to smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery:
1. Hydraulic Fluid and Pressure:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate by utilizing hydraulic fluid, typically oil, to transmit force and motion. The fluid is pressurized by a hydraulic pump, creating a force that acts on the piston inside the cylinder. The pressure of the hydraulic fluid can be precisely controlled, allowing for smooth and gradual movement of heavy machinery. The fluid’s incompressibility ensures that the force is evenly distributed, resulting in consistent and predictable motion.
2. Piston and Cylinder Design:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed with precision to ensure smooth movement. The piston and cylinder bore are machined to tight tolerances, reducing friction and minimizing internal leakage. This precise fit between the piston and cylinder walls helps maintain consistent motion without jerks or sudden changes in speed. Additionally, the use of high-quality seals and lubrication further enhances the smooth operation of the cylinder.
3. Control Valves and Flow Control:
– Hydraulic systems incorporate control valves that regulate the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. These valves allow for precise control over the speed and direction of the cylinder’s movement. By adjusting the flow rate, operators can achieve smooth and controlled motion of heavy machinery, avoiding sudden starts or stops. Flow control valves also enable speed adjustment, ensuring consistent movement even under varying loads or operating conditions.
4. Cushioning and Damping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with cushioning mechanisms to absorb shock and minimize impacts during the movement of heavy machinery. Cushioning is achieved by incorporating specialized valves or adjustable orifices in the cylinder, which restrict the flow of hydraulic fluid near the end of the stroke. This gradual deceleration helps prevent sudden jolts or vibrations, maintaining smooth and consistent movement while reducing stress on the machinery and its components.
5. Load Balancing:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be designed and arranged in a system to balance the load and distribute forces evenly. By utilizing multiple cylinders in parallel or series configurations, heavy machinery can achieve balanced movement, preventing uneven stress and ensuring smooth operation. Load balancing also helps minimize the risk of component failure and enhances the overall stability and longevity of the machinery.
6. Feedback and Control Systems:
– Advanced hydraulic systems incorporate feedback sensors and control systems to monitor and adjust the movement of heavy machinery. These sensors provide real-time information about the position, speed, and force exerted by the hydraulic cylinders. The control system processes this data and adjusts the flow of hydraulic fluid accordingly to maintain smooth and consistent movement. By continuously monitoring and regulating the cylinder’s operation, feedback and control systems contribute to precise and reliable motion control.
7. Maintenance and Servicing:
– Regular maintenance and servicing of hydraulic cylinders are essential to ensure their smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery. Proper lubrication, inspection of seals, and replacement of worn-out components help maintain optimal performance. Preventive maintenance practices, such as filter replacements and fluid analysis, also contribute to the longevity and reliability of hydraulic systems, ensuring consistent movement over time.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth and consistent movement in heavy machinery through the use of hydraulic fluid and pressure, precise piston and cylinder design, control valves and flow control, cushioning and damping mechanisms, load balancing, feedback and control systems, and regular maintenance and servicing. By leveraging these features, hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control to handle heavy loads while maintaining precise and reliable motion, enhancing the overall performance and productivity of heavy machinery in various industrial applications.
Handling the Challenges of Minimizing Fluid Leaks and Contamination in Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders face challenges when it comes to minimizing fluid leaks and contamination, as these issues can impact the performance, reliability, and lifespan of the system. However, there are several measures and design considerations that help address these challenges effectively. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing fluid leaks and contamination:
- Sealing Systems: Hydraulic cylinders employ advanced sealing systems to prevent fluid leaks. These systems typically include various types of seals, such as piston seals, rod seals, and wiper seals. The seals are designed to create a tight and reliable barrier between the moving components of the cylinder and the external environment, minimizing the risk of fluid leakage.
- Seal Material Selection: The choice of seal materials is crucial in minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. Hydraulic cylinder manufacturers carefully select seal materials that are compatible with the hydraulic fluid used and resistant to wear, abrasion, and chemical degradation. This ensures the longevity and effectiveness of the seals, reducing the likelihood of leaks or premature seal failure.
- Proper Installation and Maintenance: Ensuring proper installation and regular maintenance of hydraulic cylinders is essential for minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. During installation, attention should be given to proper alignment, torqueing of bolts, and adherence to recommended procedures. Regular maintenance includes inspecting seals, replacing worn-out components, and addressing any signs of leakage promptly. Proper maintenance practices help identify and rectify issues before they escalate and cause significant problems.
- Contamination Control: Hydraulic cylinders incorporate measures to control contamination and maintain fluid cleanliness. This includes the use of filtration systems, such as in-line filters, to remove particles and contaminants from the hydraulic fluid. Additionally, hydraulic reservoirs often have breathers and desiccant filters to prevent moisture and airborne contaminants from entering the system. By controlling contamination, hydraulic cylinders minimize the risk of damage to internal components and maintain optimal system performance.
- Environmental Protection: Hydraulic cylinders may be equipped with protective features to safeguard against external contaminants. For example, bellows or protective boots can be installed to shield the rod and seals from debris, dirt, or moisture present in the operating environment. These protective measures help extend the life of the seals and enhance the overall reliability of the hydraulic cylinder.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems, appropriate seal materials, proper installation and maintenance practices, contamination control measures, and environmental protection features to handle the challenges of minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. By implementing these measures, manufacturers can ensure reliable and long-lasting hydraulic cylinder performance, minimize the risk of fluid leakage, and maintain the cleanliness of the hydraulic system.
What safety precautions should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders?
Working with hydraulic cylinders requires strict adherence to safety precautions to prevent accidents, injuries, and damage to equipment or property. Hydraulic systems operate under high pressures and involve moving parts, which can pose serious hazards if not handled properly. Here’s a detailed explanation of the safety precautions that should be followed when working with hydraulic cylinders:
1. Training and Knowledge:
– Ensure that personnel working with hydraulic cylinders have received adequate training and possess a thorough understanding of hydraulic system operation, maintenance, and safety protocols. Proper training should cover topics such as hydraulic principles, pressure ratings, safe work practices, and emergency procedures. Only trained and authorized personnel should be allowed to handle hydraulic cylinders.
2. Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
– Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working with hydraulic cylinders. This may include safety glasses, gloves, protective clothing, and steel-toed boots. PPE helps protect against potential hazards, such as hydraulic fluid leaks, flying debris, or accidental contact with moving parts.
3. Hydraulic System Inspection:
– Before working with hydraulic cylinders, inspect the entire hydraulic system for any signs of damage, leaks, or loose connections. Check hydraulic hoses, fittings, valves, and cylinders for integrity and secure fastening. If any issues are detected, the system should be repaired or serviced before operation.
4. Relieve Pressure:
– Before performing any maintenance or disassembly on a hydraulic cylinder, it is crucial to relieve the pressure in the system. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to properly release pressure and ensure that the hydraulic cylinder is depressurized before starting any work. Failure to do so can result in sudden and uncontrolled movement of the cylinder or hydraulic lines, leading to serious injuries.
5. Lockout/Tagout Procedures:
– Implement lockout/tagout procedures to prevent accidental energization of the hydraulic system while maintenance or repair work is being conducted. Lockout/tagout involves isolating the energy source, such as shutting off the hydraulic pump and locking or tagging the controls to prevent unauthorized operation. This procedure ensures that the hydraulic cylinder remains in a safe, non-operational state during maintenance activities.
6. Use Proper Lifting Techniques:
– When working with heavy hydraulic cylinders or components, use proper lifting techniques and equipment to avoid strain or injury. Hydraulic cylinders can be heavy and awkward to handle, so ensure that lifting equipment, such as cranes or hoists, is properly rated and used correctly. Follow safe lifting practices, including securing the load and maintaining a stable lifting posture.
7. Hydraulic Fluid Handling:
– Handle hydraulic fluid with care and follow proper procedures for fluid filling, transfer, and disposal. Avoid contact with the skin or eyes, as hydraulic fluid may be hazardous. Use appropriate containers and equipment to prevent spills or leaks. If any hydraulic fluid comes into contact with the skin or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and seek medical attention if necessary.
8. Regular Maintenance:
– Perform regular maintenance and inspections on hydraulic cylinders to ensure their safe and reliable operation. This includes checking for leaks, inspecting seals, monitoring fluid levels, and conducting periodic servicing as recommended by the manufacturer. Proper maintenance helps prevent unexpected failures and ensures the continued safe use of hydraulic cylinders.
9. Follow Manufacturer Guidelines:
– Always follow the manufacturer’s guidelines, instructions, and recommendations for the specific hydraulic cylinders and equipment being used. Manufacturers provide important safety information, maintenance schedules, and operational guidelines that should be strictly adhered to for safe and optimal performance.
10. Emergency Preparedness:
– Be prepared for potential emergencies by having appropriate safety equipment, such as fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and emergency eyewash stations, readily available. Establish clear communication channels and emergency response procedures to promptly address any accidents, leaks, or injuries that may occur during hydraulic cylinder operations.
By following these safety precautions, individuals working with hydraulic cylinders can minimize the risk of accidents, injuries, and property damage. It is essential to prioritize safety, maintain awareness of potential hazards, and ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and industry standards.
editor by CX 2023-10-22