IATF16949 and ISO 9001 certified precision CNC machining service company, started in 2006, Infinity provides customers with more than 1 million sensor components every year, such as the sensor housing, processing connectors, adapters, mounting rods, and mounting plates for flow sensors, pressure sensors, and temperature sensors. Product materials include stainless steel, copper alloy, aluminum alloy, and special alloys. The complex, precise, reliable, and safe manufacturing process ensures the high-quality requirements of customers’ products.
With over 3000m2 production workshop, Infinity company provides whole processing from material cutting to inspection & packing and shipment service.
|No. of set
|Infinity Precision Machining main Equipment
|Horizontal CNC Lathe
|Horizontal CNC Lathe
|Horizontal CNC Lathe
|Horizontal CNC Lathe
|Ultrasonic Cleaning machine
|Automatic Metal Band Sawing
|Pipe bending machine
|Co2 gas-shielded welding
|Swiss-type CNC machine
|Drilling and tapping machine
Quality Control Process
Infinity Industries, Inc. provides customers with complete inspection services, from first article inspection, to process random inspection, and final inspection, all of which are implemented in strict accordance with the customer’s drawings.
|No. of set
|3D Family VME-300
|Mitutoyo contracer CV-2100
|Surface rough meter
|Angle Measurement Instrument
|Digital Height Guage
|Digital Inside Groove Capliers
|Digital Vernier Calipers
|Mechanical Vernier Calipers
|Thread Plug Guage
|Thread Ring Guage
Packaging & Logistics
In principle, all legal requirements must be complied with in our packaging and logistics process. These are in particular:
– dangerous goods regulation
– national/international regulations for the treatment of wooden pallets
– requirements of sea freight, if necessary
– requirements of air cargo, if necessary
– packaging directives from our customers
Further applies to:
– The transport safety always rests with the consignor. Regarding cargo securing the legal regulations apply according to StVO and HGB and the VDI Xihu (West Lake) Dis.line 2700.
– Infinity Company shall treat the goods during storage and shipping in such a way that the agreed-upon quality standard is preserved.
– The storage at our location shall be made according to the FIFO principle.
– All packaging materials must be free of attached silicone (e.g. silicone oil) and contain silicone.
Environmental Requirements / Occupational Safety
No danger to humans or the environment may occur through the delivery of the products. Hazardous materials (dangerous goods) must be labeled in such a way that the dangers are easily recognizable and visible from the outside.
– Individual packs / reusable packaging / refillable containers should not exceed an individual weight of 15 kg.
– The packing height of the loading unit must not exceed a maximum of 1600 mm.
– The maximum weight of the load unit must not exceed 1200 kg.
– The maximum dimension of pallets must not exceed 1200 mm x 1000 mm.
– Individual packs / reusable packaging / returnable containers/cargo units must not be damaged.
– Loading units must be accessible (at least 100 mm lower ride height).
|RoHS, ISO9001, IATF16949
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
– In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
– Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
– Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
– Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder’s strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
– Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
Handling the Challenges of Minimizing Fluid Leaks and Contamination in Hydraulic Cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders face challenges when it comes to minimizing fluid leaks and contamination, as these issues can impact the performance, reliability, and lifespan of the system. However, there are several measures and design considerations that help address these challenges effectively. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing fluid leaks and contamination:
- Sealing Systems: Hydraulic cylinders employ advanced sealing systems to prevent fluid leaks. These systems typically include various types of seals, such as piston seals, rod seals, and wiper seals. The seals are designed to create a tight and reliable barrier between the moving components of the cylinder and the external environment, minimizing the risk of fluid leakage.
- Seal Material Selection: The choice of seal materials is crucial in minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. Hydraulic cylinder manufacturers carefully select seal materials that are compatible with the hydraulic fluid used and resistant to wear, abrasion, and chemical degradation. This ensures the longevity and effectiveness of the seals, reducing the likelihood of leaks or premature seal failure.
- Proper Installation and Maintenance: Ensuring proper installation and regular maintenance of hydraulic cylinders is essential for minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. During installation, attention should be given to proper alignment, torqueing of bolts, and adherence to recommended procedures. Regular maintenance includes inspecting seals, replacing worn-out components, and addressing any signs of leakage promptly. Proper maintenance practices help identify and rectify issues before they escalate and cause significant problems.
- Contamination Control: Hydraulic cylinders incorporate measures to control contamination and maintain fluid cleanliness. This includes the use of filtration systems, such as in-line filters, to remove particles and contaminants from the hydraulic fluid. Additionally, hydraulic reservoirs often have breathers and desiccant filters to prevent moisture and airborne contaminants from entering the system. By controlling contamination, hydraulic cylinders minimize the risk of damage to internal components and maintain optimal system performance.
- Environmental Protection: Hydraulic cylinders may be equipped with protective features to safeguard against external contaminants. For example, bellows or protective boots can be installed to shield the rod and seals from debris, dirt, or moisture present in the operating environment. These protective measures help extend the life of the seals and enhance the overall reliability of the hydraulic cylinder.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems, appropriate seal materials, proper installation and maintenance practices, contamination control measures, and environmental protection features to handle the challenges of minimizing fluid leaks and contamination. By implementing these measures, manufacturers can ensure reliable and long-lasting hydraulic cylinder performance, minimize the risk of fluid leakage, and maintain the cleanliness of the hydraulic system.
Which industries and machinery commonly use hydraulic cylinders for power transmission?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and machinery for power transmission due to their ability to generate high force, precise control, and reliable operation. They play a crucial role in converting hydraulic energy into mechanical force and motion. Here are the detailed industries and machinery that commonly utilize hydraulic cylinders for power transmission:
1. Construction and Heavy Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in the construction industry for tasks involving heavy lifting, pushing, and positioning. They are employed in cranes, excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment to lift and move heavy loads, operate attachments, and manipulate construction materials. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for tasks such as lifting and lowering buckets, extending and retracting booms, and tilting blades.
2. Material Handling and Logistics:
– In material handling and logistics applications, hydraulic cylinders are vital components for the movement and manipulation of goods. They are used in forklifts, stackers, palletizers, and conveyor systems to lift, lower, and position loads with precision. Hydraulic cylinders enable the efficient transfer of heavy objects, facilitate stacking and sorting operations, and contribute to the smooth operation of material handling equipment.
3. Agriculture and Farming:
– The agricultural industry relies on hydraulic cylinders for various tasks in farming equipment. Tractors, harvesters, sprayers, and loaders utilize hydraulic cylinders to perform functions such as lifting and lowering implements, adjusting the position of attachments, and steering operations. Hydraulic cylinders enable efficient and precise control in tasks like plowing, tilling, harvesting, and baling, enhancing productivity and convenience in agricultural operations.
4. Mining and Extraction:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively utilized in the mining and extraction industry for their ability to handle heavy loads and operate in challenging environments. They are employed in mining equipment such as dump trucks, loaders, and excavators for tasks like ore extraction, rock breaking, and material transport. Hydraulic cylinders provide the force required for excavating, loading, and dumping operations, contributing to the efficiency and productivity of mining operations.
5. Manufacturing and Industrial Machinery:
– Hydraulic cylinders are an integral part of various manufacturing and industrial machinery. They are utilized in presses, stamping machines, injection molding machines, and metal forming equipment to apply force for shaping, bending, and pressing operations. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control over the force and speed required for manufacturing processes, ensuring accurate and consistent results.
6. Automotive and Transportation:
– Hydraulic cylinders are employed in the automotive and transportation industry for a range of applications. They are used in vehicle lifting systems, such as car lifts and hydraulic jacks, for maintenance and repairs. Hydraulic cylinders are also utilized in bus doors, truck tailgates, and cargo handling systems to provide controlled movement and positioning. Additionally, hydraulic suspension systems in trucks, buses, and trailers use hydraulic cylinders for load leveling and stability.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
– The aerospace and aviation industry relies on hydraulic cylinders for various applications, including aircraft landing gear, wing flaps, and flight control systems. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and precise control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing surfaces, and actuating control surfaces. They contribute to the safe and efficient operation of aircraft, ensuring reliable performance during takeoff, landing, and flight maneuvers.
8. Marine and Offshore:
– Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in marine and offshore equipment for a wide range of tasks. They are found in ship and boat steering systems, hatch covers, cranes, winches, and anchor handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control and powerful force transmission in maritime applications, supporting navigation, cargo handling, and offshore operations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in industries such as construction, material handling, agriculture, mining, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, marine, and more. They are integral components in machinery and equipment that require reliable power transmission, precise control, and the ability to handle heavy loads. The versatile nature of hydraulic cylinders allows them to be adapted to various applications, contributing to increased efficiency, productivity, and safety in numerous industries.
editor by CX 2023-12-08