Welcome To CHINAMFG HYDRAULICS!
|Mill type, Head Bolted, Base Welded
|Up to 2500mm
|Up to 2000mm
|Up to 20,000mm
|Piston Rod Material
|AISI 1045, AISI 4140, AISI 4340, 20MnV6, Stainless steel 2Cr13 or 1Cr17Ni2
|Rod Surface Treatment
|Hard chrome plated, Chrome/Nickel plated, Ceramic coated
|Carbon steel AISI1045 or ST52.3, Alloy steel AISI4140 or 27SiMn
|Tube Surface Painting
|Colors according to RAL and thickness according to customer needs
|Clevis, Cross tube, Flange, Trunnion, Tang, Thread
|Up to 40Mpa
|Seal Kits Type
|PARKER, MERKEL, HALLITE, NOK, TRELLEBORG
|SGS, BV, ABS ,GL, DNV etc.
|Mobile Equipment,Cement Mill, steel mill, Hydraulic press, etc.
|Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001
|Quality control standards include material records, process control plans,
|Manufacturing approvals and inspection data
|All products undergo 100% pressure testing 1.5 times the maximum allowable working pressure or to customer specifications
|Static and dynamic pressure testing.
|Ultraviolet leak detection technology.
|Real-time monitoring and test phase documentation
|Independent sampling and oil diagnostic control
Finished Product Display
FLUTEC HYDRAULICS is an expert at designing and manufacturing a broad range of custom engineered hydraulic cylinders and cylinder systems as well as custom engineered press bolster plates. We are proud to offer superior quality products and services for various applications including industrial, construction, mobile, agricultural, mining, steel mill, hydraulic press, etc. Our highly skilled team and modern technical facilities allow us to manufacture large bore hydraulic cylinders and long stroke hydraulic cylinders with 100% confidence and assurance.
We understand our customers need dependable quality and excellent services with affordable cost to stay ahead in today’s highly competitive market. FLUTEC HYDRAULICS can meet those requirements with our robust, efficient and long life products together with prompt services.
To be mentioned, our sales team is strictly trained both in technology and language. They are full of experiences in fluid power and machinery. We are glad to personally visit our customers to work better.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinder,Honed Tube,Chromed Rod,Machined Platen,Cylinder Parts, and other components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3: Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can. Custom-made Hydraulic Cylinder is our key business.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time for customized products is 30 working days.But it also depends on the product requirements and quantity.
Q5: Do you provide samples?
A: No, we don’t provide samples.
Q6: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T/ or L/C or D/P. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Q7: What are your After-sales services?
A: Before shipment, Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process System. In addition, We have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours. Being helpful in solving customers’ problems is always our goal.
|ISO9001, Dnv, SGS, BV, ABS, Gl
How do hydraulic cylinders compare to other methods of force generation like electric motors?
Hydraulic cylinders and electric motors are two different methods of force generation with distinct characteristics and applications. While both hydraulic cylinders and electric motors can generate force, they differ in terms of their working principles, performance attributes, and suitability for specific applications. Here’s a detailed comparison of hydraulic cylinders and electric motors:
1. Working Principle:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders generate force through the conversion of fluid pressure into linear motion. They consist of a cylinder barrel, piston, piston rod, and hydraulic fluid. When pressurized hydraulic fluid enters the cylinder, it pushes against the piston, causing the piston rod to extend or retract, thereby generating linear force.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors generate force through the conversion of electrical energy into rotational motion. They consist of a stator, rotor, and electromagnetic field. When an electrical current is applied to the motor’s windings, it creates a magnetic field that interacts with the rotor, causing it to rotate and generate torque.
2. Force and Power:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their high force capabilities. They can generate substantial linear forces, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications that require lifting, pushing, or pulling large loads. Hydraulic systems can provide high force output even at low speeds, allowing for precise control over force application. However, hydraulic systems typically operate at lower speeds compared to electric motors.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors excel in providing high rotational speeds and are commonly used for applications that require rapid motion. While electric motors can generate significant torque, they tend to have lower force output compared to hydraulic cylinders. Electric motors are suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.
3. Control and Precision:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems offer excellent control over force, speed, and positioning. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and speed of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely controlled. Hydraulic systems can provide gradual acceleration and deceleration, allowing for smooth and precise movements. This level of control makes hydraulic cylinders well-suited for applications that require precise positioning, such as in industrial automation or construction equipment.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors also offer precise control over speed and positioning. Through motor control techniques such as varying voltage, frequency, or pulse width modulation (PWM), the rotational speed and position of electric motors can be accurately controlled. Electric motors are commonly used in applications that require precise speed control, such as robotics, CNC machines, or servo systems.
4. Efficiency and Energy Consumption:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems can be highly efficient, especially when properly sized and designed. However, hydraulic systems typically have higher energy losses due to factors such as fluid leakage, friction, and heat generation. The overall efficiency of a hydraulic system depends on the design, component selection, and maintenance practices. Hydraulic systems require a hydraulic power unit to pressurize the hydraulic fluid, which consumes additional energy.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors can have high efficiency, especially when operated at their optimal operating conditions. Electric motors have lower energy losses compared to hydraulic systems, primarily due to the absence of fluid leakage and lower friction losses. The overall efficiency of an electric motor depends on factors such as motor design, load conditions, and control techniques. Electric motors require an electrical power source, and their energy consumption depends on the motor’s power rating and the duration of operation.
5. Environmental Considerations:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems typically use hydraulic fluids that can pose environmental concerns if they leak or are not properly disposed of. The choice of hydraulic fluid can impact factors such as biodegradability, toxicity, and potential environmental hazards. Proper maintenance and leak prevention practices are essential to minimize the environmental impact of hydraulic systems.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are generally considered more environmentally friendly since they do not require hydraulic fluids. However, the environmental impact of electric motors depends on the source of electricity used to power them. When powered by renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind, electric motors can offer a greener solution compared to hydraulic systems.
6. Application Suitability:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications that require high force output, precise control, and durability. They are widely employed in industries such as construction, manufacturing, mining, and aerospace. Hydraulic systems are well-suited for heavy-duty applications, such as lifting heavy objects, operating heavy machinery, or controlling large-scale movements.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are widely used in various industries and applications that require rotational motion, speed control, and precise positioning. They are commonly found in appliances, transportation, robotics, HVAC systems, and automation. Electric motorsare suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.In summary, hydraulic cylinders and electric motors have different working principles, force capabilities, control characteristics, efficiency levels, and application suitability. Hydraulic cylinders excel in providing high force output, precise control, and durability, making them ideal for heavy-duty applications. Electric motors, on the other hand, offer high rotational speeds, precise speed control, and are commonly used for applications that involve continuous rotary motion. The choice between hydraulic cylinders and electric motors depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the type of motion, force output, control precision, and environmental considerations.
Ensuring Stable Performance of Hydraulic Cylinders Under Fluctuating Loads
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to provide stable performance even under fluctuating loads. They achieve this through various mechanisms and features that allow for efficient load control and compensation. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads:
- Piston Design: The piston inside the hydraulic cylinder plays a crucial role in load control. It is typically equipped with seals and rings that prevent leakage of hydraulic fluid and ensure effective transfer of force. The piston design may incorporate features such as stepped or tandem pistons, which provide enhanced load-bearing capabilities and improved stability by distributing the load across multiple surfaces.
- Cylinder Cushioning: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate cushioning mechanisms to minimize the impact and shock caused by fluctuating loads. Cushioning can be achieved through various methods, such as adjustable cushion screws, hydraulic cushioning valves, or elastomeric cushioning rings. These mechanisms slow down the piston’s movement near the end of the stroke, reducing the impact and preventing sudden stops that could lead to instability.
- Pressure Compensation: Fluctuating loads can result in pressure variations within the hydraulic system. To ensure stable performance, hydraulic cylinders are equipped with pressure compensation mechanisms. These mechanisms maintain a consistent pressure level in the system, regardless of load changes. Pressure compensation can be achieved through the use of pressure relief valves, compensating pistons, or pressure-compensated flow control valves.
- Flow Control: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate flow control valves to regulate the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By controlling the flow rate of hydraulic fluid, the cylinder’s motion can be adjusted to match the changing load conditions. Flow control valves allow for smooth and controlled movement, preventing abrupt changes that could lead to instability.
- Feedback Systems: To ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with feedback systems. These systems provide real-time information on the cylinder’s position, velocity, and force. By continuously monitoring these parameters, the hydraulic system can make immediate adjustments to maintain stability and compensate for load fluctuations. Feedback systems can include position sensors, pressure sensors, or load sensors, depending on the specific application.
- Proper Sizing and Selection: Ensuring stable performance under fluctuating loads starts with proper sizing and selection of hydraulic cylinders. It is crucial to choose cylinders with appropriate bore size, rod diameter, and stroke length to match the anticipated load conditions. Oversized or undersized cylinders can lead to instability and reduced performance. Proper sizing also involves considering factors such as the required force, speed, and duty cycle of the application.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads through features such as piston design, cushioning mechanisms, pressure compensation, flow control, feedback systems, and proper sizing and selection. These mechanisms and considerations allow hydraulic cylinders to provide consistent and controlled movement, even in dynamic load conditions, resulting in reliable and stable performance.
Can you explain the role and significance of hydraulic cylinders in machinery?
Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in machinery across various industries. They are essential components that provide controlled and powerful linear motion, enabling the operation of heavy equipment and facilitating numerous tasks. The role and significance of hydraulic cylinders in machinery can be explained in detail as follows:
Role of Hydraulic Cylinders:
– Conversion of Hydraulic Energy: Hydraulic cylinders convert hydraulic energy, typically in the form of pressurized hydraulic fluid, into linear force and motion. This conversion allows machinery to perform tasks such as lifting, pushing, pulling, clamping, tilting, and controlling various mechanisms.
– Generation of Linear Motion: Hydraulic cylinders generate linear motion by utilizing the principles of Pascal’s law. When hydraulic fluid is directed into one side of the cylinder, it applies pressure on the piston, resulting in linear movement of the piston and the attached piston rod. This linear motion can be used to actuate other components within the machinery or directly perform the required task.
– Force Generation: Hydraulic cylinders are capable of generating high forces due to the hydraulic pressure applied to the piston. The force output of a hydraulic cylinder depends on the surface area of the piston and the pressure of the hydraulic fluid. This force allows machinery to exert significant power for lifting heavy loads, applying pressure, or overcoming resistance.
– Precise Control: Hydraulic cylinders offer precise control over the linear motion and force exerted. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid, the speed and direction of the cylinder’s movement can be accurately adjusted. This level of control is crucial in machinery that requires precise positioning, delicate movements, or synchronization of multiple cylinders.
– Integration with Hydraulic Systems: Hydraulic cylinders are integral parts of hydraulic systems used in machinery. They work in conjunction with hydraulic pumps, valves, and actuators to create a complete hydraulic circuit. This integration allows for efficient power transmission, control, and coordination of various machine functions.
Significance of Hydraulic Cylinders:
– Heavy Equipment Operation: Hydraulic cylinders are vital in heavy machinery used in construction, mining, agriculture, material handling, and other industries. They enable the lifting and movement of heavy loads, the operation of attachments, and the performance of tasks that require high force and precision.
– Versatility and Adaptability: Hydraulic cylinders are versatile components that can be designed and tailored to meet specific machinery requirements. They can be integrated into various types of equipment and customized based on factors such as force capacity, stroke length, speed, and mounting options. This adaptability makes hydraulic cylinders suitable for diverse applications.
– Durability and Reliability: Hydraulic cylinders are built to withstand rigorous operating conditions, including high pressures, heavy loads, and continuous use. They are designed with robust materials, precise machining, and effective sealing systems to ensure durability and reliability over extended periods of operation.
– Safety and Load Control: Hydraulic cylinders provide safe and controlled operation in machinery. They offer overload protection mechanisms, such as relief valves, to prevent damage caused by excessive force or pressure. Additionally, hydraulic cylinders allow for precise load control, minimizing the risk of accidents during lifting, lowering, or positioning of heavy loads.
– Compact Design: Hydraulic cylinders offer a high power-to-size ratio, allowing for compact machinery design. Their relatively small size compared to the forces they can generate makes them suitable for applications where space is limited or weight restrictions apply.
– Energy Efficiency: Hydraulic cylinders contribute to energy efficiency in machinery. The use of hydraulic systems allows for the transfer of power over long distances without significant power losses. Additionally, hydraulic cylinders can incorporate energy-saving features such as load-sensing technology and regenerative circuits, reducing energy consumption.
Overall, hydraulic cylinders play a vital role in machinery by providing controlled and powerful linear motion. Their significance lies in their ability to convert hydraulic energy, generate high forces, offer precise control, integrate with hydraulic systems, and facilitate the operation of heavy equipment across various industries. Hydraulic cylinders contribute to increased productivity, safety, and efficiency in machinery applications, making them indispensable components in modern-day engineering.
editor by CX 2023-11-24