|HSG Series Hydraulic Cylinder
|7/14/16/21/31.5MPa 37.5/63MPa Can be Customized
|Aluminum, Cast Iron,45mnb Steel, Stainless Steel
|Rod Surface Hardness
|-40°C to +120 °C
|Black, Yellow, Blue, Brown, Customizable
|7-15 Days, Also depending on specific demands
|50,000Pcs per year
Working Flow: About Us
Tongte designs and manufactures durable, heavy-duty hydraulic products and accessories and offers lifecycle services to them. We constantly develop our machine base and operations to meet customer-specific needs and remain leaders in the industry. Beyond all else, we want to be the trusted, groundbreaking partner our customers truly need.
In addition to the customized cylinders, CHINAMFG offers hydraulic power units, Electric-Hydraulic linear actuators, piston accumulators, system configurations, and versatile services such as repair and manufacturing services. The modern production facilities are located in HangZhou, ZheJiang (China) where production started in 2001. The core values of Tongke guiding its business strongly are commitment, sustainability, interaction, and customer-first.
We possess over 20 years of experience in the industry and extensive global market experience, our customers are located all over the world, and we truly commit to the customers’ needs – these are the success factors of our family-owned company. Our vision is to grow and expand the business further into global markets.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Power packs, Hydraulic Linear, and other Hydraulic components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3:Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can.
Q3: How long is your delivery time?
A: Normally, the delivery time is 7 days if we have stock, and 15-30 working days if we don’t. but it
also depends on the product
requirements and quantity.
Q4: Do you provide samples? are the samples free or not?
A: Yes, we can provide samples, but they are not free of charge.
Q5: What are your payment terms?
A: 30% deposit T/T or Irrevocable L/C at sight, If you have any questions, please feel free to
Q6: What is your warranty policy?
A: All our products are warranted for 1 full year from the date of delivery against defects in materials and workmanship. Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process
System before shipment. We also have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours.
How do hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear?
Hydraulic cylinders employ several mechanisms and techniques to effectively minimize friction and wear, ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Minimizing friction and wear is crucial for hydraulic cylinders as it helps to maintain efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and prevent premature failure. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear:
– Proper lubrication is essential for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Lubricating fluids, such as hydraulic oils, are used to create a thin film between moving surfaces, reducing direct metal-to-metal contact. This lubricating film acts as a protective barrier, reducing friction and preventing wear. Regular maintenance practices include monitoring and maintaining the appropriate lubricant levels to ensure optimal lubrication and minimize frictional losses.
2. Surface Finishes:
– The surface finishes of components in hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in minimizing friction and wear. Smoother surface finishes, achieved through precision machining, grinding, or the application of specialized coatings, reduce surface roughness and frictional resistance. By minimizing surface irregularities, the risk of wear and friction-induced damage is significantly reduced, resulting in improved efficiency and extended component life.
3. High-Quality Sealing Systems:
– Well-designed and high-quality sealing systems are crucial for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Seals prevent fluid leakage and contamination while maintaining proper lubrication. Advanced sealing materials, such as polyurethane or composite materials, offer excellent wear resistance and low friction characteristics. Optimal seal design and proper installation ensure effective sealing, minimizing friction and wear between the piston and cylinder bore.
4. Proper Alignment and Clearances:
– Hydraulic cylinders must be properly aligned and have appropriate clearances to minimize friction and wear. Misalignment or excessive clearances can result in increased friction and uneven wear, leading to premature failure. Proper installation, alignment, and maintenance practices, including regular inspection and adjustment of clearances, help ensure smooth and even movement of the piston within the cylinder, reducing friction and wear.
5. Filtration and Contamination Control:
– Effective filtration and contamination control are essential for minimizing friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Contaminants, such as particles or moisture, can act as abrasive agents, accelerating wear and increasing friction. By implementing robust filtration systems and proper maintenance practices, hydraulic systems can prevent the ingress of contaminants, ensuring clean and properly lubricated components. Clean hydraulic fluids help minimize wear and friction, contributing to improved performance and longevity.
6. Material Selection:
– The selection of appropriate materials for hydraulic cylinder components is crucial in minimizing friction and wear. Components subject to high frictional forces, such as pistons and cylinder bores, can be made from materials with excellent wear resistance, such as hardened steel or composite materials. Additionally, selecting materials with low coefficients of friction helps reduce frictional losses. Proper material selection ensures durability and minimized wear in critical components of hydraulic cylinders.
7. Maintenance and Regular Inspection:
– Regular maintenance and inspection practices are vital for identifying and addressing potential issues that could lead to increased friction and wear in hydraulic cylinders. Scheduled maintenance includes lubrication checks, seal inspections, and monitoring of clearances. By promptly detecting and rectifying any signs of wear or misalignment, hydraulic cylinders can be kept in optimal condition, minimizing friction and wear throughout their operational lifespan.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders employ various strategies to handle the challenges of minimizing friction and wear. These include proper lubrication, employing suitable surface finishes, utilizing high-quality sealing systems, ensuring proper alignment and clearances, implementing effective filtration and contamination control measures, selecting appropriate materials, and conducting regular maintenance and inspections. By implementing these practices, hydraulic cylinders can minimize friction and wear, ensuring smooth and efficient operation while extending the overall lifespan of the system.
Utilizing Hydraulic Cylinders in Conjunction with Alternative Energy Sources
Hydraulic cylinders can indeed be used in conjunction with alternative energy sources. The versatile nature of hydraulic systems allows them to be integrated with various alternative energy technologies to enhance efficiency, control, and power generation. Let’s explore some examples of how hydraulic cylinders can be utilized alongside alternative energy sources:
- Hydraulic Energy Storage: Hydraulic cylinders can be employed in energy storage systems that utilize alternative energy sources such as renewable sources (e.g., solar or wind) or waste energy recovery. These systems convert excess energy into hydraulic potential energy by pumping fluid into a high-pressure accumulator. When the energy is needed, the pressurized fluid is released, driving the hydraulic cylinder and generating mechanical power.
- Wave and Tidal Energy Conversion: Hydraulic cylinders can be utilized in wave and tidal energy conversion systems. These systems harness the power of ocean waves or tidal currents and convert it into usable energy. Hydraulic cylinders, along with associated pumps and valves, can be used to capture and control the energy from the waves or tides, driving the cylinders and generating mechanical power or producing electricity.
- Hydroelectric Power Generation: Hydraulic cylinders play a crucial role in traditional hydroelectric power generation. However, alternative approaches such as small-scale or micro-hydropower systems can also benefit from hydraulic cylinders. These systems utilize natural or man-made water flows to drive turbines connected to hydraulic cylinders, which then convert the hydraulic energy into mechanical power or electricity.
- Hydraulic Actuation in Wind Turbines: Hydraulic cylinders can be employed in wind turbines to enhance performance and control. For example, hydraulic pitch control systems use hydraulic cylinders to adjust the pitch angle of wind turbine blades, optimizing their aerodynamic performance based on wind conditions. This allows for efficient power generation and protection against excessive wind loads.
- Geothermal Energy Extraction: Geothermal energy extraction involves utilizing the natural heat from the Earth’s interior to generate power. Hydraulic cylinders can be utilized in geothermal systems to control and regulate fluid flow, allowing for efficient extraction and utilization of geothermal energy. They can also be used in geothermal heat pumps for heating and cooling applications.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively utilized in conjunction with alternative energy sources to enhance energy storage, power generation, and control. Whether it’s through hydraulic energy storage systems, wave and tidal energy conversion, hydroelectric power generation, hydraulic actuation in wind turbines, or geothermal energy extraction, hydraulic cylinders offer versatile and efficient solutions for harnessing and utilizing alternative energy sources.
Which industries and machinery commonly use hydraulic cylinders for power transmission?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and machinery for power transmission due to their ability to generate high force, precise control, and reliable operation. They play a crucial role in converting hydraulic energy into mechanical force and motion. Here are the detailed industries and machinery that commonly utilize hydraulic cylinders for power transmission:
1. Construction and Heavy Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in the construction industry for tasks involving heavy lifting, pushing, and positioning. They are employed in cranes, excavators, loaders, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment to lift and move heavy loads, operate attachments, and manipulate construction materials. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for tasks such as lifting and lowering buckets, extending and retracting booms, and tilting blades.
2. Material Handling and Logistics:
– In material handling and logistics applications, hydraulic cylinders are vital components for the movement and manipulation of goods. They are used in forklifts, stackers, palletizers, and conveyor systems to lift, lower, and position loads with precision. Hydraulic cylinders enable the efficient transfer of heavy objects, facilitate stacking and sorting operations, and contribute to the smooth operation of material handling equipment.
3. Agriculture and Farming:
– The agricultural industry relies on hydraulic cylinders for various tasks in farming equipment. Tractors, harvesters, sprayers, and loaders utilize hydraulic cylinders to perform functions such as lifting and lowering implements, adjusting the position of attachments, and steering operations. Hydraulic cylinders enable efficient and precise control in tasks like plowing, tilling, harvesting, and baling, enhancing productivity and convenience in agricultural operations.
4. Mining and Extraction:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively utilized in the mining and extraction industry for their ability to handle heavy loads and operate in challenging environments. They are employed in mining equipment such as dump trucks, loaders, and excavators for tasks like ore extraction, rock breaking, and material transport. Hydraulic cylinders provide the force required for excavating, loading, and dumping operations, contributing to the efficiency and productivity of mining operations.
5. Manufacturing and Industrial Machinery:
– Hydraulic cylinders are an integral part of various manufacturing and industrial machinery. They are utilized in presses, stamping machines, injection molding machines, and metal forming equipment to apply force for shaping, bending, and pressing operations. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control over the force and speed required for manufacturing processes, ensuring accurate and consistent results.
6. Automotive and Transportation:
– Hydraulic cylinders are employed in the automotive and transportation industry for a range of applications. They are used in vehicle lifting systems, such as car lifts and hydraulic jacks, for maintenance and repairs. Hydraulic cylinders are also utilized in bus doors, truck tailgates, and cargo handling systems to provide controlled movement and positioning. Additionally, hydraulic suspension systems in trucks, buses, and trailers use hydraulic cylinders for load leveling and stability.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
– The aerospace and aviation industry relies on hydraulic cylinders for various applications, including aircraft landing gear, wing flaps, and flight control systems. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and precise control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing surfaces, and actuating control surfaces. They contribute to the safe and efficient operation of aircraft, ensuring reliable performance during takeoff, landing, and flight maneuvers.
8. Marine and Offshore:
– Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in marine and offshore equipment for a wide range of tasks. They are found in ship and boat steering systems, hatch covers, cranes, winches, and anchor handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control and powerful force transmission in maritime applications, supporting navigation, cargo handling, and offshore operations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in industries such as construction, material handling, agriculture, mining, manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, marine, and more. They are integral components in machinery and equipment that require reliable power transmission, precise control, and the ability to handle heavy loads. The versatile nature of hydraulic cylinders allows them to be adapted to various applications, contributing to increased efficiency, productivity, and safety in numerous industries.
editor by CX 2023-11-23