Welcome To CHINAMFG HYDRAULICS!
|Cylinder Type||Mill type, Head Bolted, Base Welded|
|Bore Diameter||Up to 2500mm|
|Rod Diameter||Up to 2000mm|
|Stroke Length||Up to 20,000mm|
|Piston Rod Material||AISI 1045, AISI 4140, AISI 4340, 20MnV6, Stainless steel 2Cr13 or 1Cr17Ni2|
|Rod Surface Treatment||Hard chrome plated, Chrome/Nickel plated, Ceramic coated|
|Tube Material||Carbon steel AISI1045 or ST52.3, Alloy steel AISI4140 or 27SiMn|
|Tube Surface Painting||Colors according to RAL and thickness according to customer needs|
|Mounting Type||Clevis, Cross tube, Flange, Trunnion, Tang, Thread|
|Design Pressure||Up to 40Mpa|
|Seal Kits Type||PARKER, MERKEL, HALLITE, NOK, TRELLEBORG|
|Quality Assurance||1 year|
|Certificate||SGS, BV, ABS ,GL, DNV etc.|
|Application||Mobile Equipment,Cement Mill, steel mill, Hydraulic press, etc.|
|Quality Process||Our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001|
|Quality control standards include material records, process control plans,|
|Manufacturing approvals and inspection data|
|Testing Standards||All products undergo 100% pressure testing 1.5 times the maximum allowable working pressure or to customer specifications|
|Static and dynamic pressure testing.|
|Ultraviolet leak detection technology.|
|Fluid Cleanliness||Real-time monitoring and test phase documentation|
|Independent sampling and oil diagnostic control|
Finished Product Display
FLUTEC HYDRAULICS is an expert at designing and manufacturing a broad range of custom engineered hydraulic cylinders and cylinder systems as well as custom engineered press bolster plates. We are proud to offer superior quality products and services for various applications including industrial, construction, mobile, agricultural, mining, steel mill, hydraulic press, etc. Our highly skilled team and modern technical facilities allow us to manufacture large bore hydraulic cylinders and long stroke hydraulic cylinders with 100% confidence and assurance.
We understand our customers need dependable quality and excellent services with affordable cost to stay ahead in today’s highly competitive market. CHINAMFG HYDRAULICS can meet those requirements with our robust, efficient and long life products together with prompt services.
To be mentioned, our sales team is strictly trained both in technology and language. They are full of experiences in fluid power and machinery. We are glad to personally visit our customers to work better.
Q1: What does your company do?
A: we are a supplier of high-quality hydraulic products including Hydraulic Cylinder,Honed Tube,Chromed Rod,Machined Platen,Cylinder Parts, and other components.
Q2:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
Q3: Are you able to make Non-standard or customized products?
A: Yes, we can. Custom-made Hydraulic Cylinder is our key business.
Q4: How long is your delivery time?
A: The delivery time for customized products is 30 working days.But it also depends on the product requirements and quantity.
Q5: Do you provide samples?
A: No, we don’t provide samples.
Q6: What are your payment terms?
A: T/T/ or L/C or D/P. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Q7: What are your After-sales services?
A: Before shipment, Each individual product will be strictly inspected on our factory QC Process System. In addition, We have a Customer Service team to respond to customers’ questions within 12 hours. Being helpful in solving customers’ problems is always our goal.
|Certification:||GS, RoHS, ISO9001, Dnv, SGS, BV, ABS, Gl|
|Work Temperature:||Normal Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Regulated Type|
How do hydraulic cylinders compare to other methods of force generation like electric motors?
Hydraulic cylinders and electric motors are two different methods of force generation with distinct characteristics and applications. While both hydraulic cylinders and electric motors can generate force, they differ in terms of their working principles, performance attributes, and suitability for specific applications. Here’s a detailed comparison of hydraulic cylinders and electric motors:
1. Working Principle:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders generate force through the conversion of fluid pressure into linear motion. They consist of a cylinder barrel, piston, piston rod, and hydraulic fluid. When pressurized hydraulic fluid enters the cylinder, it pushes against the piston, causing the piston rod to extend or retract, thereby generating linear force.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors generate force through the conversion of electrical energy into rotational motion. They consist of a stator, rotor, and electromagnetic field. When an electrical current is applied to the motor’s windings, it creates a magnetic field that interacts with the rotor, causing it to rotate and generate torque.
2. Force and Power:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are known for their high force capabilities. They can generate substantial linear forces, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications that require lifting, pushing, or pulling large loads. Hydraulic systems can provide high force output even at low speeds, allowing for precise control over force application. However, hydraulic systems typically operate at lower speeds compared to electric motors.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors excel in providing high rotational speeds and are commonly used for applications that require rapid motion. While electric motors can generate significant torque, they tend to have lower force output compared to hydraulic cylinders. Electric motors are suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.
3. Control and Precision:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems offer excellent control over force, speed, and positioning. By regulating the flow of hydraulic fluid, the force and speed of hydraulic cylinders can be precisely controlled. Hydraulic systems can provide gradual acceleration and deceleration, allowing for smooth and precise movements. This level of control makes hydraulic cylinders well-suited for applications that require precise positioning, such as in industrial automation or construction equipment.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors also offer precise control over speed and positioning. Through motor control techniques such as varying voltage, frequency, or pulse width modulation (PWM), the rotational speed and position of electric motors can be accurately controlled. Electric motors are commonly used in applications that require precise speed control, such as robotics, CNC machines, or servo systems.
4. Efficiency and Energy Consumption:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems can be highly efficient, especially when properly sized and designed. However, hydraulic systems typically have higher energy losses due to factors such as fluid leakage, friction, and heat generation. The overall efficiency of a hydraulic system depends on the design, component selection, and maintenance practices. Hydraulic systems require a hydraulic power unit to pressurize the hydraulic fluid, which consumes additional energy.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors can have high efficiency, especially when operated at their optimal operating conditions. Electric motors have lower energy losses compared to hydraulic systems, primarily due to the absence of fluid leakage and lower friction losses. The overall efficiency of an electric motor depends on factors such as motor design, load conditions, and control techniques. Electric motors require an electrical power source, and their energy consumption depends on the motor’s power rating and the duration of operation.
5. Environmental Considerations:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic systems typically use hydraulic fluids that can pose environmental concerns if they leak or are not properly disposed of. The choice of hydraulic fluid can impact factors such as biodegradability, toxicity, and potential environmental hazards. Proper maintenance and leak prevention practices are essential to minimize the environmental impact of hydraulic systems.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are generally considered more environmentally friendly since they do not require hydraulic fluids. However, the environmental impact of electric motors depends on the source of electricity used to power them. When powered by renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind, electric motors can offer a greener solution compared to hydraulic systems.
6. Application Suitability:
– Hydraulic Cylinders: Hydraulic cylinders are commonly used in applications that require high force output, precise control, and durability. They are widely employed in industries such as construction, manufacturing, mining, and aerospace. Hydraulic systems are well-suited for heavy-duty applications, such as lifting heavy objects, operating heavy machinery, or controlling large-scale movements.
– Electric Motors: Electric motors are widely used in various industries and applications that require rotational motion, speed control, and precise positioning. They are commonly found in appliances, transportation, robotics, HVAC systems, and automation. Electric motorsare suitable for applications that involve continuous rotary motion, such as driving conveyor belts, rotating machinery, or powering vehicles.In summary, hydraulic cylinders and electric motors have different working principles, force capabilities, control characteristics, efficiency levels, and application suitability. Hydraulic cylinders excel in providing high force output, precise control, and durability, making them ideal for heavy-duty applications. Electric motors, on the other hand, offer high rotational speeds, precise speed control, and are commonly used for applications that involve continuous rotary motion. The choice between hydraulic cylinders and electric motors depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the type of motion, force output, control precision, and environmental considerations.
Integration of Hydraulic Cylinders with Equipment Requiring Rapid and Dynamic Movements
Hydraulic cylinders can indeed be integrated with equipment that requires rapid and dynamic movements. While hydraulic systems are generally known for their ability to provide high force and precise control, they can also be designed and optimized for applications that demand fast and dynamic motion. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with such equipment:
- High-Speed Hydraulic Systems: Hydraulic cylinders can be part of high-speed hydraulic systems designed specifically for rapid and dynamic movements. These systems incorporate features such as high-flow valves, optimized hydraulic circuitry, and responsive control systems. By carefully engineering the system components and hydraulic parameters, it is possible to achieve the desired speed and responsiveness, enabling the equipment to perform rapid movements.
- Valve Control: The control of hydraulic cylinders plays a crucial role in achieving rapid and dynamic movements. Proportional or servo valves can be used to precisely control the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. These valves offer fast response times and precise flow control, allowing for rapid acceleration and deceleration of the cylinder’s piston. By adjusting the valve settings and optimizing the control algorithms, equipment can be designed to execute dynamic movements with high speed and accuracy.
- Optimized Cylinder Design: The design of hydraulic cylinders can be optimized to facilitate rapid and dynamic movements. Lightweight materials, such as aluminum alloys or composite materials, can be used to reduce the moving mass of the cylinder, enabling faster acceleration and deceleration. Additionally, the cylinder’s internal components, such as the piston and seals, can be designed for low friction to minimize energy losses and enhance responsiveness. These design optimizations contribute to the overall speed and dynamic performance of the equipment.
- Accumulator Integration: Hydraulic accumulators can be integrated into the system to enhance the dynamic capabilities of hydraulic cylinders. Accumulators store pressurized hydraulic fluid, which can be rapidly released to supplement the flow from the pump during high-demand situations. This stored energy can provide an extra boost of power, allowing for faster and more dynamic movements. By strategically sizing and configuring the accumulator, the system can be optimized for the specific rapid and dynamic requirements of the equipment.
- System Feedback and Control: To achieve precise and dynamic movements, hydraulic systems can incorporate feedback sensors and advanced control algorithms. Position sensors, such as linear potentiometers or magnetostrictive sensors, provide real-time position feedback of the hydraulic cylinder. This information can be used in closed-loop control systems to maintain precise positioning and execute rapid movements. Advanced control algorithms can optimize the control signals sent to the valves, ensuring smooth and dynamic motion while minimizing overshooting or oscillations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with equipment that requires rapid and dynamic movements by utilizing high-speed hydraulic systems, employing responsive valve control, optimizing cylinder design, integrating accumulators, and incorporating feedback sensors and advanced control algorithms. These measures enable hydraulic systems to deliver the speed, responsiveness, and precision necessary for equipment operating in dynamic environments. By leveraging the capabilities of hydraulic cylinders, manufacturers can design and integrate systems that meet the requirements of applications demanding rapid and dynamic movements.
What factors should be considered when selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application?
When selecting the right hydraulic cylinder for an application, several important factors need to be considered. These factors help ensure that the chosen hydraulic cylinder is suitable for the specific requirements of the application and will perform reliably. Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Load Requirements:
– One of the crucial factors to consider is the load requirement of the application. Determine the maximum load that the hydraulic cylinder needs to handle. Consider both the static load (when the cylinder is stationary) and the dynamic load (when the cylinder is in motion). The load requirement will impact the cylinder’s bore size, rod diameter, and overall strength. Choose a hydraulic cylinder with a load capacity that exceeds the application’s maximum load to ensure safety and longevity.
2. Stroke Length:
– The stroke length refers to the distance the hydraulic cylinder needs to extend and retract to perform the desired motion. Measure the required stroke length based on the application’s operational requirements. It is essential to choose a hydraulic cylinder with a stroke length that matches or exceeds the required distance. Consider any potential variations or adjustments in the stroke length that may be needed in the future.
3. Operating Pressure:
– Consider the operating pressure required for the application. The hydraulic cylinder must be capable of withstanding the maximum pressure within the hydraulic system. Ensure that the selected cylinder has a pressure rating that exceeds the application’s maximum operating pressure. This ensures safety and prevents premature failure.
4. Speed Requirements:
– Determine the required speed of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement for the application. Consider both the extension and retraction speeds. Select a cylinder that can achieve the desired speed while maintaining precise control and stability. It is important to choose a cylinder that can handle the required speed without compromising performance or safety.
– Evaluate the available space and mounting requirements for the hydraulic cylinder. Consider the mounting type (such as flange, foot, trunnion, or clevis), the available mounting points, and any specific mounting constraints. Ensure that the selected cylinder can be easily and securely mounted in the desired location.
6. Environmental Factors:
– Assess the environmental conditions in which the hydraulic cylinder will operate. Consider factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a cylinder that is designed to withstand the specific environmental conditions of the application. This may involve selecting appropriate materials, coatings, or seals to ensure the longevity and performance of the cylinder.
7. Cylinder Configuration:
– Determine the appropriate cylinder configuration based on the application’s requirements. Consider factors such as single-acting or double-acting cylinders, telescopic cylinders for limited space, or custom configurations for unique applications. Evaluate the specific needs of the application to select the most suitable cylinder configuration.
8. Maintenance and Serviceability:
– Consider the maintenance and service requirements of the hydraulic cylinder. Evaluate factors such as ease of access for maintenance, availability of spare parts, and the reputation of the manufacturer or supplier in terms of customer support and after-sales service. Choosing a reliable and reputable brand can ensure ongoing support and availability of spare parts when needed.
9. Compliance and Standards:
– Depending on the industry and application, certain compliance standards may need to be met. Consider any industry-specific regulations, safety standards, or certifications that the hydraulic cylinder should comply with. Ensure that the selected cylinder meets the required standards and certifications for the application.
10. Cost and Budget:
– Finally, consider the cost and budget for the hydraulic cylinder. While it is important to select a cylinder that meets the application’s requirements, it is also necessary to consider the overall cost-effectiveness. Evaluate the initial purchase cost, long-term maintenance costs, and the expected lifespan of the cylinder. Balancing the cost and quality will help in selecting a hydraulic cylinder that provides the best value for the application.
By considering these factors in the selection process, it becomes possible to choose the right hydraulic cylinder that meets the specific requirements of the application in terms of load capacity, stroke length, operating pressure, speed, mounting, environmental conditions, maintenance needs, compliance, and cost-effectiveness. Proper selection ensures optimal performance, reliability, and longevity of the hydraulic cylinder in the intended application.
editor by CX 2023-10-29