Hydraulic cylinders, or hydraulic actuators, are used extensively in several industries, including manufacturing, construction, civil engineering and aviation. These cylinders generate mechanical force in a linear motion for a variety of applications. They are typically used for pressing, pulling, pushing or lifting something that requires exceptional force.
|Mounting Type||Other Mounting type is available.|
|Bore Diameter||Φ20, Φ25, Φ32, Φ40, Φ50, Φ63, Φ80, Φ100|
|Cylinder Body||SS41; SUS304|
|Operating Pressure||14Mpa(142.8 kg/cm²)|
|Max Pressure||16Mpa(163.2 kg/cm²)|
|Test Pressure||21Mpa(214.1 kg/cm²)|
|Starting Pressure||0.3Mpa(3.1 kg/cm²)|
|Cushioning Device||Available CHINAMFG request|
|Recommended Fluid||Mineral Base Hydraulic Fluid
(If any special request on fluid, please kindly consult our engineer firstly)
|Application||Industrial Automatic Production|
Exploded View for normal type
Exploded View for Sensing type
- Compact design for efficient layout.
- Space-saving proximity sensors concealed in sensing block cylinder
- Variable Bore size for selection.
- Flexible Mounting Type to meet design need. (Both SD and LA style works)
- OEM service is also available.
- Excellent Sealing material
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou PLENT Machinery is specialized at many kinds of cylinders’ designing, developing and manufacturing.
PLENT cylinder product mainly includes most popular air cylinder, hydraulic cylinder in the market. There’re many standard sizes for your choice. Furthermore, PLENT could also offer OEM services per customer drawings or real samples.
With great and experienced quality control team, PLENT cylinder product is with high quality and excellent performance, which makes PLENT a reliable and preferred supplier for CHINAMFG customer in US and Europe.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free if the cost is below USD20 with freight on your cost.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 15 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q. what is your payment term?
A: T/T 30% payment in advance, balance to be paid prior shipment.
Q: what is your main market?
A: ,Western Europe,North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia.
Q: Can I have my own customized product?
A: Yes, we can supply logo Print and package desiged based in our MOQ.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
How do hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments?
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating specific features and materials that ensure their durability, reliability, and performance. The ability of hydraulic cylinders to withstand extreme temperatures, corrosive environments, and other harsh conditions is crucial for their successful operation in a wide range of applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments:
1. Temperature Range:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to operate within a specified temperature range. The materials used in their construction, such as cylinder barrels, pistons, seals, and lubricants, are selected to withstand the anticipated temperature variations. Specialized seals and O-rings made from materials like nitrile, Viton, or polyurethane are used to maintain their sealing properties over a wide temperature range. Heat-resistant coatings or thermal insulation may be applied to certain components to protect them from high temperatures.
2. Thermal Expansion:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to accommodate thermal expansion and contraction that occurs with temperature changes. The materials used in their construction have different coefficients of thermal expansion, allowing the cylinder components to expand or contract at a similar rate. This design consideration prevents excessive stress, binding, or leakage that could result from thermal expansion or contraction.
3. Heat Dissipation:
– In applications where hydraulic cylinders are subjected to high temperatures, heat dissipation mechanisms are employed to prevent overheating. Cooling fins or heat sinks may be incorporated into the cylinder design to increase the surface area for heat transfer. In some cases, external cooling methods such as air or liquid cooling systems can be used to maintain optimal operating temperatures.
4. Corrosion Resistance:
– Hydraulic cylinders used in harsh operating environments are constructed from materials that exhibit excellent corrosion resistance. Stainless steel, chrome-plated steel, or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for cylinder components exposed to corrosive substances or environments. Additionally, surface treatments such as coatings, plating, or specialized paints can provide an extra layer of protection against corrosion.
5. Sealing Systems:
– Hydraulic cylinders employ sealing systems that are specifically designed to withstand harsh operating environments. The seals used in hydraulic cylinders are selected based on their resistance to temperature extremes, chemicals, abrasion, and other environmental factors. Specialized seal designs, such as wiper seals, rod seals, or high-temperature seals, are utilized to maintain effective sealing and prevent contamination of the hydraulic fluid.
– Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of hydraulic cylinders, particularly in harsh operating environments. Lubricants are selected based on their ability to withstand high temperatures, resist oxidation, and provide effective lubrication under extreme conditions. Regular maintenance and lubrication practices ensure that the cylinder components continue to operate smoothly and reduce the effects of wear and friction.
7. Robust Construction:
– Hydraulic cylinders designed for harsh operating environments are built with robust construction techniques to withstand the rigors of such conditions. The cylinder barrels, rods, and other components are manufactured to meet strict quality and durability standards. Welded or bolted construction methods are employed to ensure the structural integrity of the cylinders. Reinforcements, such as flanges or tie rods, may be added to enhance the cylinder’s strength and resistance to external forces.
8. Environmental Protection:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with additional protective features to shield them from harsh operating environments. Protective covers, boots, or bellows can be used to prevent contaminants, debris, or moisture from entering the cylinder and compromising its performance. These protective measures help extend the service life of hydraulic cylinders in demanding conditions.
9. Compliance with Standards:
– Hydraulic cylinders manufactured for specific industries or applications often comply with industry standards or regulations related to operating temperature ranges, environmental conditions, or safety requirements. Compliance with these standards ensures that hydraulic cylinders are designed and tested to meet the specific demands of their intended operating environments.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle variations in temperature and harsh operating environments by incorporating suitable materials, thermal expansion considerations, heat dissipation mechanisms, corrosion-resistant components, specialized sealing systems, proper lubrication, robust construction techniques, protective features, and compliance with industry standards. These design considerations and features enable hydraulic cylinders to operate reliably and effectively in a wide range of demanding applications and environmental conditions.
Integration of Hydraulic Cylinders with Equipment Requiring Rapid and Dynamic Movements
Hydraulic cylinders can indeed be integrated with equipment that requires rapid and dynamic movements. While hydraulic systems are generally known for their ability to provide high force and precise control, they can also be designed and optimized for applications that demand fast and dynamic motion. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with such equipment:
- High-Speed Hydraulic Systems: Hydraulic cylinders can be part of high-speed hydraulic systems designed specifically for rapid and dynamic movements. These systems incorporate features such as high-flow valves, optimized hydraulic circuitry, and responsive control systems. By carefully engineering the system components and hydraulic parameters, it is possible to achieve the desired speed and responsiveness, enabling the equipment to perform rapid movements.
- Valve Control: The control of hydraulic cylinders plays a crucial role in achieving rapid and dynamic movements. Proportional or servo valves can be used to precisely control the flow of hydraulic fluid into and out of the cylinder. These valves offer fast response times and precise flow control, allowing for rapid acceleration and deceleration of the cylinder’s piston. By adjusting the valve settings and optimizing the control algorithms, equipment can be designed to execute dynamic movements with high speed and accuracy.
- Optimized Cylinder Design: The design of hydraulic cylinders can be optimized to facilitate rapid and dynamic movements. Lightweight materials, such as aluminum alloys or composite materials, can be used to reduce the moving mass of the cylinder, enabling faster acceleration and deceleration. Additionally, the cylinder’s internal components, such as the piston and seals, can be designed for low friction to minimize energy losses and enhance responsiveness. These design optimizations contribute to the overall speed and dynamic performance of the equipment.
- Accumulator Integration: Hydraulic accumulators can be integrated into the system to enhance the dynamic capabilities of hydraulic cylinders. Accumulators store pressurized hydraulic fluid, which can be rapidly released to supplement the flow from the pump during high-demand situations. This stored energy can provide an extra boost of power, allowing for faster and more dynamic movements. By strategically sizing and configuring the accumulator, the system can be optimized for the specific rapid and dynamic requirements of the equipment.
- System Feedback and Control: To achieve precise and dynamic movements, hydraulic systems can incorporate feedback sensors and advanced control algorithms. Position sensors, such as linear potentiometers or magnetostrictive sensors, provide real-time position feedback of the hydraulic cylinder. This information can be used in closed-loop control systems to maintain precise positioning and execute rapid movements. Advanced control algorithms can optimize the control signals sent to the valves, ensuring smooth and dynamic motion while minimizing overshooting or oscillations.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with equipment that requires rapid and dynamic movements by utilizing high-speed hydraulic systems, employing responsive valve control, optimizing cylinder design, integrating accumulators, and incorporating feedback sensors and advanced control algorithms. These measures enable hydraulic systems to deliver the speed, responsiveness, and precision necessary for equipment operating in dynamic environments. By leveraging the capabilities of hydraulic cylinders, manufacturers can design and integrate systems that meet the requirements of applications demanding rapid and dynamic movements.
How do hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various equipment and machinery to provide precise and controlled movement. They utilize hydraulic fluid and mechanical components to achieve accurate positioning, smooth operation, and reliable control. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment:
1. Hydraulic Principle:
– Hydraulic cylinders operate based on Pascal’s law, which states that pressure exerted on a fluid is transmitted equally in all directions. The hydraulic fluid is contained within the cylinder, and when pressure is applied, it acts on the piston, generating force. By controlling the pressure and flow of hydraulic fluid, the movement of the cylinder can be precisely regulated, allowing for accurate and controlled motion.
2. Force and Load Management:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to handle specific loads and forces. The force generated by the hydraulic cylinder depends on the hydraulic pressure and the surface area of the piston. By adjusting the pressure, the force output can be controlled. This allows for precise management of the load and ensures that the cylinder can handle the required force without exerting excessive or insufficient force. Proper load management contributes to the precise and controlled movement of the equipment.
3. Control Valves:
– Control valves play a crucial role in regulating the flow and direction of hydraulic fluid within the cylinder. These valves allow operators to control the extension and retraction of the cylinder, adjust the speed of movement, and stop or hold the cylinder at any desired position. By manipulating the control valves, precise and controlled movement can be achieved, enabling operators to position equipment accurately and perform specific tasks with precision.
4. Flow Control:
– Hydraulic cylinders incorporate flow control valves to manage the rate of hydraulic fluid flow. These valves control the speed of the cylinder’s extension and retraction, allowing for smooth and controlled movement. By adjusting the flow rate, operators can precisely control the speed of the cylinder, ensuring that it moves at the desired rate without sudden or erratic movements. Flow control contributes to the overall precision and control of the equipment’s movement.
5. Position Sensing:
– To ensure precise movement, hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with position sensing devices such as linear transducers or proximity sensors. These sensors provide feedback on the position of the cylinder, allowing for accurate position control and closed-loop control systems. By continuously monitoring the position, the equipment’s movement can be controlled with high accuracy, enabling precise positioning and operation.
6. Proportional Control:
– Advanced hydraulic systems utilize proportional control technology, which allows for precise and fine-tuned control of the hydraulic cylinder’s movement. Proportional valves, often operated by electronic control systems, provide variable flow rates and pressure adjustments. This technology enables precise control of speed, force, and position, resulting in highly accurate and controlled movement of the equipment.
7. Cushioning and Damping:
– Hydraulic cylinders can incorporate cushioning and damping mechanisms to ensure smooth and controlled movement at the end of the stroke. Cushioning features, such as adjustable cushions or shock absorbers, reduce the impact and decelerate the cylinder before reaching the end of the stroke. This prevents abrupt stops and minimizes vibrations, contributing to precise and controlled movement.
8. Load Compensation:
– Some hydraulic systems utilize load compensation mechanisms to maintain precise movement even when the load varies. Load-sensing systems monitor the load demand and adjust the hydraulic pressure and flow accordingly to meet that demand. This compensation ensures that the equipment’s movement remains accurate and controlled, regardless of changes in the applied load.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure precise and controlled movement in equipment through the application of hydraulic principles, force and load management, control valves, flow control, position sensing, proportional control, cushioning and damping mechanisms, and load compensation. These features and technologies allow operators to achieve accurate positioning, smooth operation, and reliable control, enabling equipment to perform tasks with precision and efficiency. The combination of hydraulic power and careful design considerations ensures that hydraulic cylinders deliver precise and controlled movement in a wide range of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-09-21