1 YEAR WARRANTY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE
7 DAYS REFUND PAYMENT IN CASE OF QUALITY
24 HOURS SMOOTHLY COMMUNICATION
Hydraulic Cylinder Jack
SSC Series Single-Acting Low Flat
Hydraulic Ram Hydraulic Cylinders
1.Single-acting, spring return.
2.Flat design used in confined spaces.
3.No saddle required with grooved plunger end.
4.Two plunger threads on grooved plunder end for particular needs.
5.Special painted surface to increase corrosion resistance.
6.Easy carrying with handles on some models (Capacity over 75tons).
7.All models include quick coupling and dust cap.
8.Customizable with special requirement.
|Cylinder Capacity||Stroke||Model Number||Cylinder Effective Area||Oil Capacity||Collapsed Height||Extended Height||Outside Dia.||Cylinder Bore Dia.||Plunger Dia.||Base to Advance Port||Saddle Protrusion from Plgr.||Plunger to Base||Plunger to Mounting Hole||Weight|
All SAIVS Hydraulic Lifting Cylinders Jack go with calibration certificates,
Your Requirements Can Be Customized, Please Contact Us Freely!
Single-acting Hydraulic Cylinder
SAIVS is a professional manufacturer in hydraulic tools and products, Hydraulic lifting cylinder & jack and Hydraulic pumps.
Our full rang of popular hydraulic cylinder reserviors including jacking, pushing, pulling, supporting etc.
Our hydraulic products have been widely used in petrochemical, Building, shipbuilding, steel plant and heavy constructions areas etc.
Packaging & Shipping
Established in HangZhou, China, CHINAMFG began as a manufacturer and exporter of different kinds of casting and precision CNC machining components, industrial customized parts. CHINAMFG has the experience to develop thousands of tooling and fixtures in house according to customers’ drawings.
In 2002, hydraulic tools research department was settled and company developed its first line of hydraulic tools and equipment. Today CHINAMFG is reckoned as 1 of the most preferred experienced manufacturer and exporter of hydraulic tools, hydraulic pumps & hydraulic components in the industrial market.
We have more than 200 employees total, that work at casting foundries, CNC machining plant. we have nice reputation in components supply chain, as we have better management system, positive teamwork cooperation and advanced equipment. We obtained certificates of TS16949, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OSHAS ISO 18001.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory with more than 20 years experience.
Q: How long for delivery?
A: Generally it is 15-30days as we are customized service we confirm with customer when place order.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: It depends on what you are buying. Normally, our minimum order is 1 20′ full container and LCL container (less than a
container load) can be acceptable.
Q: Can you customize my products?
A: Yes, we can customized products with your design drawings like DWG, DXF, DXW, IGES, STEP, PDF etc.
Q: What is your terms of payment?
A: 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment, or as per discussion.
Q: What about your quality control?
A: * . Checking the raw material after they reach our factory—–Incoming quality control(IQC)
* . Checking the details before the production line operated
* . Have full inspection and routing inspection during mass production—-In-process quality control(IPQC)
* . Checking the goods after they are finished—-Final quality control(FQC)
* . Checking the goods after they are finished—-Outgoing quality control(QC)
* . 100% inspection and delivery before shipment
How do manufacturers ensure the durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders?
Manufacturers employ various strategies and techniques to ensure the durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders. These measures are crucial as hydraulic cylinders are often subjected to demanding operating conditions and heavy loads. To ensure their longevity and dependable performance, manufacturers focus on the following aspects:
1. High-Quality Materials:
– Manufacturers use high-quality materials in the construction of hydraulic cylinders. Components such as cylinder barrels, piston rods, seals, and bearings are made from materials that possess excellent strength, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance properties. Common materials used include high-grade steel alloys, chrome-plated rods, and specialized coatings. The selection of appropriate materials ensures that hydraulic cylinders can withstand the stresses, pressures, and environmental conditions they encounter during operation.
2. Robust Design:
– Hydraulic cylinders are designed to withstand high loads and harsh operating conditions. Manufacturers use computer-aided design (CAD) software and finite element analysis (FEA) techniques to optimize the cylinder’s structural integrity and performance. The design includes factors such as proper wall thickness, reinforcement in critical areas, and appropriate sizing of components. Robust design practices ensure that hydraulic cylinders can withstand the forces and stresses they encounter, preventing premature failure and ensuring durability.
3. Quality Manufacturing Processes:
– Manufacturers follow stringent quality control measures during the manufacturing processes of hydraulic cylinders. These processes include precision machining, welding, heat treatment, and surface finishing. Skilled technicians and advanced machinery are employed to ensure dimensional accuracy, proper fitment of components, and overall quality. By adhering to strict manufacturing processes and quality standards, manufacturers can produce hydraulic cylinders with consistent performance and reliability.
4. Sealing Technology:
– The sealing system of hydraulic cylinders is critical for their durability and reliability. Manufacturers utilize advanced sealing technologies such as lip seals, O-rings, and composite seals to prevent fluid leakage and ingress of contaminants. Properly designed and high-quality seals ensure that hydraulic cylinders can maintain their performance over extended periods. Seals are tested for their compatibility with the hydraulic fluid, pressure resistance, and resilience to environmental factors such as temperature and humidity.
5. Performance Testing:
– Manufacturers subject hydraulic cylinders to rigorous performance testing to validate their durability and reliability. These tests simulate real-world operating conditions and evaluate factors such as load capacity, pressure resistance, fatigue life, and leakage. Performance testing helps identify any design flaws or weaknesses in the hydraulic cylinder and allows manufacturers to make necessary improvements. By conducting thorough performance testing, manufacturers can ensure that hydraulic cylinders meet or exceed the required performance standards.
6. Compliance with Industry Standards:
– Manufacturers adhere to industry standards and regulations to ensure the durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders. These standards, such as ISO 6020/6022 and NFPA T3.6.7, provide guidelines for design, manufacturing, and performance requirements. By following these standards, manufacturers ensure that hydraulic cylinders are designed and built to meet specific quality and safety criteria. Compliance with industry standards helps establish a baseline for durability and reliability and instills confidence in the performance of hydraulic cylinders.
7. Regular Maintenance and Service:
– Manufacturers provide recommendations for regular maintenance and service of hydraulic cylinders. This includes guidelines for lubrication, inspection of components, and replacement of wear parts such as seals and bearings. Following the manufacturer’s maintenance guidelines helps ensure the long-term durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders. Regular maintenance also allows for the early detection of potential issues, preventing major failures and extending the service life of the hydraulic cylinders.
8. Customer Support and Warranty:
– Manufacturers provide customer support and warranty services to address any issues that arise with hydraulic cylinders. They offer technical assistance, troubleshooting guidance, and replacement of defective components. The warranty ensures that customers receive reliable and durable hydraulic cylinders and provides recourse in case of any manufacturing defects or premature failures. Strong customer support and warranty policies reflect the manufacturer’s commitment to the durability and reliability of their products.
In summary, manufacturers ensure the durability and reliability of hydraulic cylinders through the use of high-quality materials, robust design practices, stringent manufacturing processes, advanced sealing technology, thorough performance testing, compliance with industry standards, regular maintenance guidelines, and customer support with warranty services. By focusing on these aspects, manufacturers can produce hydraulic cylinders that can withstand demanding conditions, provide long service life, and deliver reliable performance in various applications.
Ensuring Stable Performance of Hydraulic Cylinders Under Fluctuating Loads
Hydraulic cylinders are designed to provide stable performance even under fluctuating loads. They achieve this through various mechanisms and features that allow for efficient load control and compensation. Let’s explore how hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads:
- Piston Design: The piston inside the hydraulic cylinder plays a crucial role in load control. It is typically equipped with seals and rings that prevent leakage of hydraulic fluid and ensure effective transfer of force. The piston design may incorporate features such as stepped or tandem pistons, which provide enhanced load-bearing capabilities and improved stability by distributing the load across multiple surfaces.
- Cylinder Cushioning: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate cushioning mechanisms to minimize the impact and shock caused by fluctuating loads. Cushioning can be achieved through various methods, such as adjustable cushion screws, hydraulic cushioning valves, or elastomeric cushioning rings. These mechanisms slow down the piston’s movement near the end of the stroke, reducing the impact and preventing sudden stops that could lead to instability.
- Pressure Compensation: Fluctuating loads can result in pressure variations within the hydraulic system. To ensure stable performance, hydraulic cylinders are equipped with pressure compensation mechanisms. These mechanisms maintain a consistent pressure level in the system, regardless of load changes. Pressure compensation can be achieved through the use of pressure relief valves, compensating pistons, or pressure-compensated flow control valves.
- Flow Control: Hydraulic cylinders often incorporate flow control valves to regulate the speed of the cylinder’s movement. By controlling the flow rate of hydraulic fluid, the cylinder’s motion can be adjusted to match the changing load conditions. Flow control valves allow for smooth and controlled movement, preventing abrupt changes that could lead to instability.
- Feedback Systems: To ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads, hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with feedback systems. These systems provide real-time information on the cylinder’s position, velocity, and force. By continuously monitoring these parameters, the hydraulic system can make immediate adjustments to maintain stability and compensate for load fluctuations. Feedback systems can include position sensors, pressure sensors, or load sensors, depending on the specific application.
- Proper Sizing and Selection: Ensuring stable performance under fluctuating loads starts with proper sizing and selection of hydraulic cylinders. It is crucial to choose cylinders with appropriate bore size, rod diameter, and stroke length to match the anticipated load conditions. Oversized or undersized cylinders can lead to instability and reduced performance. Proper sizing also involves considering factors such as the required force, speed, and duty cycle of the application.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders ensure stable performance under fluctuating loads through features such as piston design, cushioning mechanisms, pressure compensation, flow control, feedback systems, and proper sizing and selection. These mechanisms and considerations allow hydraulic cylinders to provide consistent and controlled movement, even in dynamic load conditions, resulting in reliable and stable performance.
What are the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues?
Hydraulic cylinders are critical components in hydraulic systems, and wear or leakage can lead to performance issues and potential system failures. It is important to be aware of the common signs that indicate hydraulic cylinder problems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues:
1. Fluid Leakage:
– Fluid leakage is one of the most obvious signs of hydraulic cylinder problems. If you notice hydraulic fluid leaking from the cylinder, it indicates a seal failure or damage to the cylinder. Leaking fluid may be visible around the rod, piston, or cylinder body. It is important to address fluid leakage promptly as it can lead to a loss of system efficiency, contamination of the surrounding environment, and potential damage to other system components.
2. Reduced Performance:
– Wear or internal damage to the hydraulic cylinder can result in reduced performance. You may notice a decrease in the cylinder’s force output, slower operation, or difficulty in extending or retracting the cylinder. Reduced performance can be indicative of worn seals, damaged piston or rod, internal leakage, or contamination within the cylinder. Any noticeable decrease in the cylinder’s performance should be inspected and addressed to prevent further damage or system inefficiencies.
3. Abnormal Noise or Vibrations:
– Unusual noise or vibrations during the operation of a hydraulic cylinder can indicate internal wear or damage. Excessive noise, knocking sounds, or vibrations that are not typical for the system may suggest problems such as worn bearings, misalignment, or loose internal components. These signs should be investigated to identify the source of the issue and take appropriate corrective measures.
4. Excessive Heat:
– Overheating of the hydraulic cylinder is another sign of potential issues. If the cylinder feels excessively hot to the touch during normal operation, it may indicate problems such as internal leakage, fluid contamination, or inadequate lubrication. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear, reduced efficiency, and overall system malfunctions. Monitoring the temperature of the hydraulic cylinder is important to detect and address potential problems.
5. External Damage:
– Physical damage to the hydraulic cylinder, such as dents, scratches, or bent rods, can contribute to wear and leakage issues. External damage can compromise the integrity of the cylinder, leading to fluid leakage, misalignment, or inefficient operation. Regular inspection of the cylinder’s external condition is essential to identify any visible signs of damage and take appropriate actions.
6. Seal Failure:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals are critical components that prevent fluid leakage and maintain system integrity. Signs of seal failure include fluid leakage, reduced performance, and increased friction during cylinder operation. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration of the cylinder’s performance and potential damage to other system components.
– Contamination within the hydraulic cylinder can cause wear, damage to seals, and overall system inefficiencies. Signs of contamination include the presence of foreign particles, debris, or sludge in the hydraulic fluid or visible damage to seals and other internal components. Regular fluid analysis and maintenance practices should be implemented to prevent contamination and address any signs of contamination promptly.
8. Irregular Seal Wear:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals can wear over time due to friction, pressure, and operating conditions. Irregular seal wear patterns, such as uneven wear or excessive wear in specific areas, may indicate misalignment or improper installation. Monitoring the condition of the seals during regular maintenance can help identify potential issues and prevent premature seal failure.
It is important to address these common signs of wear or leakage promptly to prevent further damage, ensure the optimal performance of hydraulic cylinders, and maintain the overall efficiency and reliability of the hydraulic system. Regular inspection, maintenance, and timely repairs or replacements of damaged components are key to mitigating hydraulic cylinder issues and maximizing system longevity.
editor by CX 2023-11-19