*All DIMENSIONS ARE INCHES.
The LDWT 3000PSI Welded Tube Cylinders were designed for demanding applications that suitable used in any industry. Each cylinder undergoes rigorous testing for over 50,000 circles with 3000PSI equivalent load. ood reliabie quality ensures 2 Years Limited Warranty.
*All numbers given are nominal values and should be used for reference only. All product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
ROD:Steel 1045, rod with 28-32 HRC hardness, 0.001″chrome thickness ASTM B117-18 salt spray testing up to 96 hours.
TUBE: Precision honed steel for extended seal life.
GLAND: Ductile Iron ASTM A536 65-45-12.
PISTON: Ductile Iron ASTM A536 65-45-12 for increased durability.
END/FRONT MOUNTS: Steel casting cross tube with grease zerk.
PIN: Steel, zinc plated.
PORTS: Standard SAE.(NPT Available CHINAMFG request).
SEALS: Top quality, Hallite Brand Seals.
CONSTRUCTIN: Heavy Duty welded construction.
PAINT: High quality paint for corrosion resistance up to 360 hours.Standard color is Black. Custom colors are available.
Hydraulic Cylinder Product Selling Points:
1. High Durability: The hydraulic cylinder is designed to withstand high pressure and heavy loads, ensuring long-lasting performance in even the most demanding applications.
2. Customizable Options: Our hydraulic cylinders can be customized to fit your specific needs and requirements, including bore sizes, stroke lengths, and mounting options.
3. Efficient Operation: The hydraulic cylinder provides efficient power transfer, allowing for smooth and precise movement of heavy equipment and machinery.
4. Low Maintenance: The hydraulic cylinder is designed for easy maintenance and repair, with minimal downtime required for servicing.
5. Wide Range of Applications: Our hydraulic cylinders can be used in a variety of industries, including construction, agriculture, mining, and transportation.
6. Quality Assurance: Our hydraulic cylinders are manufactured to strict quality standards, ensuring reliable and consistent performance.
7. Competitive Pricing: We offer competitive pricing on our hydraulic cylinders, making them a cost-effective solution for your equipment needs.
In summary, our hydraulic cylinders provide high durability, customizable options, efficient operation, low maintenance, a wide range of applications, quality assurance, and competitive pricing, making them an excellent choice for your equipment needs.
HangZhou LD Cylinder Co., Ltd. was founded in 1988, LD covers an area of 380,000sq.ft with more than 150 workers.Through the construction of modern factories, enterprises have realized the transformation from traditional manufacturing to a new model of intelligent manufacturing. LD application of highly intelligent system software, advanced process flow, automated production lines, innovative technology research and development design, It makes LD developed into a high-tech professional production of hydraulic cylinder Company.\
Q1. What is LD product’s quality assurance?
A1:100% inspection for each product before shipping with inspection rereport for tracking.
Q2: How long is the warranty on LD products?
A2: The warranty is 2 years for general products since the date of shipment.
Q3: How LD deal with the quality problem during warranty period?
1. LD will take the corresponding cost caused by customer local reparing.
2. LD will provide the product by free if the repair cost is higher than the product value, but the freight involved shall be borne by the customer side.
Q4: How to ensure the order can be shipped on time?
A4: LD will send the “production schedule” every week after receiving customers’ orders. If any delays, LD will inform customers 3 weeks in advance, so as to facilitate the customer to arrange the schedule.
Q5: Does LD offer delivery service?
A5: Yes. LD has deep cooperation with logistics companies all over the world to provide customers with quick and convenient “Door-to-Door services”,including sea, air and express.
Q6: How LD control the product quality?
1. Raw materials: We will test the material of each batch of raw materials we receive, and the piston rod will be tested with salt spray. This is to ensure that the material of our products meets the requirements at the beginning.
2. Processing: We have the leading machining equipment, and obtained ISO9001 certification.
3. Welding: Our factory is equipped with welding robots, and has obtained the AWS certification.
4. Assembly pressure test: 100% testing with OQC report for cHangZhou. The seals we use are: Hallite, Aston and Gapi
|Work Temperature:||High Temperature|
|Acting Way:||Double Acting|
|Working Method:||Straight Trip|
|Adjusted Form:||Switching Type|
Can hydraulic cylinders be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring?
Yes, hydraulic cylinders can indeed be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring systems. The integration of hydraulic cylinders with telematics and remote monitoring technology offers numerous benefits, including enhanced operational efficiency, improved maintenance practices, and increased overall productivity. Here’s a detailed explanation of how hydraulic cylinders can be integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring:
1. Sensor Integration:
– Hydraulic cylinders can be equipped with various sensors to gather real-time data about their performance and operating conditions. Sensors such as pressure transducers, temperature sensors, position sensors, and load sensors can be integrated directly into the cylinder or its associated components. These sensors provide valuable information about parameters such as pressure, temperature, position, and load, enabling remote monitoring and analysis of the cylinder’s behavior.
2. Data Transmission:
– The data collected from the sensors in hydraulic cylinders can be transmitted wirelessly or through wired connections to a central monitoring system. Wireless communication technologies such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or cellular networks can be employed to transmit data in real-time. Alternatively, wired connections such as Ethernet or CAN bus can be utilized for data transmission. The choice of communication method depends on the specific requirements of the application and the available infrastructure.
3. Remote Monitoring Systems:
– Remote monitoring systems receive and process the data transmitted from hydraulic cylinders. These systems can be cloud-based or hosted on local servers, depending on the implementation. Remote monitoring systems collect and analyze the data to provide insights into the cylinder’s performance, health, and usage patterns. Operators and maintenance personnel can access the monitoring system through web-based interfaces or dedicated software applications to view real-time data, receive alerts, and generate reports.
4. Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance:
– Integration with telematics and remote monitoring enables condition monitoring and predictive maintenance of hydraulic cylinders. By analyzing the collected data, patterns and trends can be identified, allowing for the detection of potential issues or anomalies before they escalate into major problems. Predictive maintenance algorithms can be applied to the data to generate maintenance schedules, recommend component replacements, and optimize maintenance activities. This proactive approach helps prevent unexpected downtime, reduces maintenance costs, and maximizes the lifespan of hydraulic cylinders.
5. Performance Optimization:
– The data collected from hydraulic cylinders can also be utilized to optimize their performance. By analyzing parameters such as pressure, temperature, and load, operators can identify opportunities for improving operational efficiency. Insights gained from the remote monitoring system can guide adjustments in system settings, load management, or operational practices to optimize the performance of hydraulic cylinders and the overall hydraulic system. This optimization can result in energy savings, improved productivity, and reduced wear and tear.
6. Integration with Equipment Management Systems:
– Telematics and remote monitoring systems can be integrated with broader equipment management systems. This integration allows hydraulic cylinder data to be correlated with data from other components or related machinery, providing a comprehensive view of the overall system’s performance. This holistic approach enables operators to identify potential interdependencies, optimize system-wide performance, and make informed decisions regarding maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
7. Enhanced Safety and Fault Diagnosis:
– Telematics and remote monitoring can contribute to enhanced safety and fault diagnosis in hydraulic systems. Real-time data from hydraulic cylinders can be used to detect abnormal conditions, such as excessive pressure or temperature, which may indicate potential safety risks. Fault diagnosis algorithms can analyze the data to identify specific issues or malfunctions, enabling prompt intervention and reducing the risk of catastrophic failures or accidents.
In summary, hydraulic cylinders can be effectively integrated with modern telematics and remote monitoring systems. This integration enables the collection of real-time data, remote monitoring of performance, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, performance optimization, integration with equipment management systems, and enhanced safety. By harnessing the power of telematics and remote monitoring, hydraulic cylinder users can achieve improved efficiency, reduced downtime, optimized maintenance practices, and enhanced overall productivity in various applications and industries.
Can you provide real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders?
Hydraulic cylinders are widely used in various industries and applications due to their ability to provide powerful and precise linear motion. They play a crucial role in enabling the operation of heavy machinery that requires controlled force and movement. Here are some real-world examples of machinery that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders:
1. Construction Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in construction machinery, such as excavators, bulldozers, loaders, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to perform tasks like lifting heavy loads, extending and retracting booms, tilting buckets, and controlling the movement of various components. Hydraulic cylinders provide the power and precision required to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in construction projects.
2. Agricultural Machinery:
– Many agricultural machines, including tractors, combine harvesters, and sprayers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for critical operations. Hydraulic cylinders are used to control the movement of attachments, such as front loaders, backhoes, and plows. They enable functions like lifting and lowering implements, adjusting cutting heights, and controlling the positioning of harvesting equipment. Hydraulic cylinders enhance efficiency and productivity in agricultural operations.
3. Material Handling Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are integral components of material handling equipment, such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and cranes. These machines rely on hydraulic cylinders to lift and lower loads, tilt platforms or forks, and control the movement of lifting mechanisms. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary strength and precision to handle heavy loads and ensure safe and efficient material handling operations.
4. Industrial Machinery:
– Various industrial machinery and equipment heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders for critical functions. Examples include hydraulic presses, injection molding machines, metal-forming machines, and hydraulic-powered robots. Hydraulic cylinders enable precise control of force and movement in these applications, allowing for accurate shaping, pressing, and assembly processes.
5. Mining Equipment:
– Hydraulic cylinders are extensively used in mining machinery and equipment. Underground mining machines, such as continuous miners and longwall shearers, utilize hydraulic cylinders for cutting, shearing, and roof support operations. Surface mining equipment, including hydraulic shovels, draglines, and haul trucks, rely on hydraulic cylinders for tasks like bucket movement, boom extension, and vehicle suspension.
6. Automotive Industry:
– The automotive industry extensively utilizes hydraulic cylinders in various applications. Hydraulic cylinders are employed in vehicle suspension systems, power steering systems, convertible tops, and hydraulic brake systems. They enable smooth and controlled movement, precise steering, and efficient braking in automobiles.
7. Aerospace and Aviation:
– Hydraulic cylinders are utilized in aerospace and aviation applications, such as aircraft landing gear systems, wing flaps, and cargo handling equipment. Hydraulic cylinders provide the necessary force and control for extending and retracting landing gear, adjusting wing flaps, and operating cargo doors, ensuring safe and reliable aircraft operations.
8. Marine and Offshore Industry:
– Hydraulic cylinders are essential components in marine and offshore equipment, including ship cranes, winches, and hydraulic-powered anchor systems. They enable lifting, lowering, and positioning of heavy loads, as well as the control of various marine equipment.
These are just a few examples of machinery and industries that heavily rely on hydraulic cylinders. The versatility, power, and precise control offered by hydraulic cylinders make them indispensable in a wide range of applications, where controlled linear motion and force are essential.
What are the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues?
Hydraulic cylinders are critical components in hydraulic systems, and wear or leakage can lead to performance issues and potential system failures. It is important to be aware of the common signs that indicate hydraulic cylinder problems. Here’s a detailed explanation of the common signs of wear or leakage that indicate hydraulic cylinder issues:
1. Fluid Leakage:
– Fluid leakage is one of the most obvious signs of hydraulic cylinder problems. If you notice hydraulic fluid leaking from the cylinder, it indicates a seal failure or damage to the cylinder. Leaking fluid may be visible around the rod, piston, or cylinder body. It is important to address fluid leakage promptly as it can lead to a loss of system efficiency, contamination of the surrounding environment, and potential damage to other system components.
2. Reduced Performance:
– Wear or internal damage to the hydraulic cylinder can result in reduced performance. You may notice a decrease in the cylinder’s force output, slower operation, or difficulty in extending or retracting the cylinder. Reduced performance can be indicative of worn seals, damaged piston or rod, internal leakage, or contamination within the cylinder. Any noticeable decrease in the cylinder’s performance should be inspected and addressed to prevent further damage or system inefficiencies.
3. Abnormal Noise or Vibrations:
– Unusual noise or vibrations during the operation of a hydraulic cylinder can indicate internal wear or damage. Excessive noise, knocking sounds, or vibrations that are not typical for the system may suggest problems such as worn bearings, misalignment, or loose internal components. These signs should be investigated to identify the source of the issue and take appropriate corrective measures.
4. Excessive Heat:
– Overheating of the hydraulic cylinder is another sign of potential issues. If the cylinder feels excessively hot to the touch during normal operation, it may indicate problems such as internal leakage, fluid contamination, or inadequate lubrication. Excessive heat can lead to accelerated wear, reduced efficiency, and overall system malfunctions. Monitoring the temperature of the hydraulic cylinder is important to detect and address potential problems.
5. External Damage:
– Physical damage to the hydraulic cylinder, such as dents, scratches, or bent rods, can contribute to wear and leakage issues. External damage can compromise the integrity of the cylinder, leading to fluid leakage, misalignment, or inefficient operation. Regular inspection of the cylinder’s external condition is essential to identify any visible signs of damage and take appropriate actions.
6. Seal Failure:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals are critical components that prevent fluid leakage and maintain system integrity. Signs of seal failure include fluid leakage, reduced performance, and increased friction during cylinder operation. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration of the cylinder’s performance and potential damage to other system components.
– Contamination within the hydraulic cylinder can cause wear, damage to seals, and overall system inefficiencies. Signs of contamination include the presence of foreign particles, debris, or sludge in the hydraulic fluid or visible damage to seals and other internal components. Regular fluid analysis and maintenance practices should be implemented to prevent contamination and address any signs of contamination promptly.
8. Irregular Seal Wear:
– Hydraulic cylinder seals can wear over time due to friction, pressure, and operating conditions. Irregular seal wear patterns, such as uneven wear or excessive wear in specific areas, may indicate misalignment or improper installation. Monitoring the condition of the seals during regular maintenance can help identify potential issues and prevent premature seal failure.
It is important to address these common signs of wear or leakage promptly to prevent further damage, ensure the optimal performance of hydraulic cylinders, and maintain the overall efficiency and reliability of the hydraulic system. Regular inspection, maintenance, and timely repairs or replacements of damaged components are key to mitigating hydraulic cylinder issues and maximizing system longevity.
editor by CX 2023-11-20